Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born~September 2007 #59

Good luck with ditching the dummy Trill. So should i be taking my kids to the dentist? What age do they usually go if there is no obvious signs of a problem?

Oz- i think it depends on your child, but the tramp gets much more playtime than the kitchen at our place......

Someone tell me please, is bb broken or is it just me?

Kelly had to change servers and the last backup wasn't done so the last two weeks worth of data was lost

hi girls
    we've had no internet or phone for a few days as the tree choppers snapped our telstra cable....so i've been hanging to get onto BB to catch up on everything i've missed and it's so weird to come on here and find this!
    anyway, i saw that cassius had her beautiful marta what else did i miss?

oh no! my BA is GONE. cannot believe it. so sad. i know, i shouldnt be....but waaaahhhhhh!!!

Oh no Cass, I would be a little sad too. How are your beautiful girls doing?

So did you all get lots done with BB down lol?

Well just reminding you all that i remembered EVERYONES birthdays, and posted lots of lovely messages to ya'll

So in case you forgot.......happy birthday Marydean, Miss E, Master W, Miss K and of course the latest addition, baby Marta! ......... um was that it?

oh yes! i too was timely and efficient with birthday wishes BAHAHAHAHA!

BUT to rectify the situation just a little bit:

Happy Birthday to Marydean! (a gorgeous day no less, so much so that my darling Marta decided to join you in the festivities ).
    Big Phat Birthday wishes to William! Hope the day was fun-filled and fabulous!
    Happy Birthday to the lovely Miss K!

ummmmm...i *think* that was everyone...oh of course there was Leila lol! (happy birthday babe! lol).

also my birth story and all the lovely comments are gone too...now i am really crying!

Sorry Leila! How could i forget, your new little sister stole the spotlight!

Cass- there is some weird thing in cyber space where you *may* be able to get your birth story back. Trill will be more up with it, something about googling bellybelly and looking for some cache thing?! i am such a techno.

Yeah, you can view cached pages, but I don't know if if it will work if they have been lost like they have? Worth a shot though for sure, otherwise we will jsut have to get MD to post it again and start all over There were a few others who would have lost birth and pg announcements too.

Cass, I tried to get it because it's in my cache, but its gone hun
    Last edited by Trillian; September 14th, 2010 at 10:16 PM.

oh no! i never got to read cass' birth story. i'm really upset, i was so looking forward to hearing all about it

Cass, that was my very first thought when I saw (in horror) the date of Aug 30 come up ..is it completely confirmed at Kelly's end that those pages are gone forever or is there something that can still be done, server-wise?

just quickly!!

I have been SAVED!!!!! I am in tears with happiness as *Beema* has sent me through her BB email notifications and they are ALL THERE!!! of course not with the cool BB pages BUT the beautiful comments of both the BA and Birth Story !

so excited...will BBL for a proper update and to think up a really nice way to thank Beema...and i will repost my birth story...hey MD any chance i could get ya to put your BA boots back on??? i know it's not the same...but i gotta try lol!

YAY!!!

Cass u will have forward me a copy of what I wrote...goldfish brain here...but delighted if I can help in any way!

happy bday to Leila, William, Logan, Katie and of course our darling MD (and Marta!!)... and my Noah!! he had a fantastic 3rd birthday - a 3 day long carnival!! i am EXHAUSTED!!!!
    Cass pls repost your birth story - i am busting to read it.
    bbl girls...

have sent you a PM MD!

AFM: went and saw my friend today that has finally been able to bring her baby boy home (the one with the breathing issues etc) the other week. was so good to just hang out and see Leila playing with her bestie again...ahhh all is good in the world again lol.
    we havent too much to report really. have been taking it very easy as i get pretty tired still; so we are hanging out alot at home or doing little trips to other ppls couches lol.

Happy Birthday Noah!

Miss A got struck with the pox, so we have had a few nights of crappy (if any) sleep - that girl just can't handle any discomfort! - but I think we are coming out the other side of it now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!! Hope that turning 3 is just as wonderfully fun as it was for Leila!!!

Arte: oh no! poor wee poppet. pox is the pits...it's really going around ATM...kids up the road got hit with it too.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast