Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Newborn to 1 Month, March '05

firsttimedad Guest

Hi again,

Nell I just had a quick peek at Matthews website...how cute is ur little man...so very cute his is..and congratulations to you.

Rob

OMG Rob, your little man is sooo adoreable!!! So is yours Nell, what a looker! All the girls will be chasing after them both

Rob where can I go to look at Nathaniel (I am so der sometimes and I'm not preg, maybe it's the 4 kids I have that make me that way)?
    Cheers Michelle

Nellbe - Matthew is just gorgeous. I love newborns, but all the newborns I will see now will be handed back to their mummies LMAO

Love

Scarlett Guest

Rob and Nell, your boys are sooooo cute - Tegan is right they will have girls chasing them before you know it.

Am having an absolutley crap weekend, have the flu bad. Headache, aches and pains and nothing will stay in my stomach. Kev has been great but is now completley exhausted as Emily must know something is wrong as she has basically refused sleep for 36 hours. Hopefully she will be so worn out she will let him get some sleep tonight.

Thanks guys for the comments of Matthew, I think he is adorable too!

Rob - I am like Michelle and can't seem to find a web address for your site?

Scarlett - you poor chook, and Emily too... hopefully she'll get some sleep tonight. Are you still feeding ok? Hope you get better soon.

Yesterday we went for a journey out and about and Matthew basically slept through the whole thing. Except for one feed, but the family room at the shopping centre was so gross, we went back to the car to change and feed him. I can't quite face being out in public feeding just yet, I am sure I will as soon as my confidence grows.

It's amazing how much they change isn't it? I find Matthew has more awake time now, studying our faces. He even looked at me today while he was feeding, that was so nice. He is more interested in his play mat too... so much to look forward to!

Hope you are all going well.

Hi Girls

you can find Rob's website for Nathaniel on the Info post at the start of this thread.

Love

Thanks Kathryn! Should have thought of that! Can I blame new mummy brain since I can't blame pregnancy brain anymore?

Oh Rob, he is truly a treasure. So much hair! I love the piccie with the blue suit and sunnies on, just too gorgeous!

Scarlett Guest

well am feeling a bit better today so fingers crossed I am on the mend. Nell I have been trying to feed but I think the lack of food/liquids I have been able to keep down have effected things as Emily seems to need feeding far more frequently, but hopefully I will be able to eat a bit today and we will see.

Can't believe she is a month old today - time has gone so quickly.

Don't worry nell at least you have an excuse, my youngest is 6 months now, so I should have no excuse.

Well Rob and Nae- Nathaniel is absolutely gorgeous and I can't believe how wide eyed and alert he is in the day old photo, and that hair. WOW!

Just beautiflu! I think I will be eternally clucky. But now I'll have to wait for nieces/nephews or grandkids, no more for this little black duck.

OMG Scarlett has it been 1 month already. Move on to the next forum! That is way too quick!

Cheers all Michelle

firsttimedad Guest

Sorry about that girls,
    I now have added site to my signature so easier to access.
    I shall be updating on regular basis.

NAthaniel doing really well. Yesterday Sun 06 NAe was pretty tired from sleepless night from the night before. So dear Daddy took it upon himself to give mum a day off and took him to see his Grandparents. So off Daddy and Nate trotted at 11am and came home around 5.30pm. Grandma had heaps of fun bathing and had lots of cuddles.
    Once got home found mum aspleep and about half hr she awoke from her slumber to give Nate big cuddles...hehe

Rob

firsttimedad Guest

Kathryn,

Can you transfer my details from this form to 1-6mths forum please.

Kind Regards
    Rob "aka firsttimedad"

Scarlett Guest

Morning all, Kathryn could you please transfer my details to the next forum ta.

The "teaching the difference between night and day" routine seems to be finally having an effect yey. The last two nights Em has gone straight back to sleep at 10 and 2 or there abouts, so hopefully it will continue. See you all soon in the 1-6mth forum.

Bye for now Rob and Scarlett - see you guys next week!

The days seem to go quick. My little man had his 2 week check up and is now 9lbs 4 ozs and 54 cm - so he is going well.

Still having trouble with my right boob - still a bit sore. Hopefully it'll clear up soon, am on my 2nd lot of antibotics and if these don't work I'll be back at the docs.

Hope you are all going well.

firsttimedad Guest

Thanks Nell, and anyone else I have missed see you all soon in 1-6mth.

Rob

Nell, I just popped in to say what a beautiful little boy Matthew is.

Take Care

Deeanne

Forum Name: Trish
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 8 March 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3710gm 8lb 2oz Length - 50cm Head Circ - 34.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Tehya Makenzie
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/t/trisharae
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) Mild Jaundice
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)
    1 day early, home waterbirth

Can you please add me to the list please Kathryn.

Thank you

Take care
    Trish

Kathryn, could you please trasfer my details over to the next forum please, thanks.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast