Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How soon after?

4 weeks for both
    number 1 no tearing or grazes
    number 2 second degree tear

With DD I had an epis and we back into it within 3 weeks and exactly the same with DS . We just couldn't wait any longer and we had no probs at all.

It was under 2 weeks. Pretty gentle at first. I had a first degree tear and 2 stitches.

However whilst we were having sex so soon after I would say it wasn't until about 4-5 weeks that all was back to normal in the DTD department.

Two months, and unfortunately for me it took 12 months before it was at least semi-comfortable for me. So hoping next time around won't be so bad!

Boy, do I feel like a skank!!!
    Was under a week for each of them...
    DS 5 days
    DD 6 days.. ( had 1 stitch for a small cut)
    DS 4 days
    DS 4 days
    DS 6 days ( made me stay in hossy for 2 nights, and was expressing every 2 hrs)
    DD 3 days

I bleed HEAPS in the first 24 hrs, then its all practically gone, so very lucky there... its slow and gentle, but when its been more than a few days, we dont last too long anyway....

Most of my friends wait the 6 wks, but I have one girlfirend who is similar to me too...

6 months after 1st (I had 2nd degree tearing and grazes) - I was really nervous and DTD hurt for about a year. I had lots of scar tissue that just tore each time (sorry if TMI)

4 weeks after 2nd - didnt want to repeat what happened 1st time, so much better.

Only do it when you feel ready. Dont pressure yourself either.

HI!

I am no help to you time wise, as i had a csection so no tearing (but for the record about two weeks)

BUT... i was thinking about this thread and your plans for your anniversary, and i reckon if your hoping to DTD that night- i would give it a go before hand to suss it out. That way there isnt the pressure on your special night, you have a bit of an idea if its do-able or if you just need to not DTD and have a nice romantic night without it. Just an idea!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123