Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weight loss

Isn't it sooo hard at special times to curb the urges to just pig out. If you got through Easter you have done an excellent job. What sort of exercising are you doing?
    Cheers Michelle

2kiddies Guest

Um, not enough at this point! I have done some walking, but need to get into it every day. I have also done some sit ups, stomach crunches, that type of thing..feeling SO hungry lately and am craving junk food like nothing else....go away, visons of Hungry Jacks double cheese and bacon burgers!!!! [-X

Hiya Dan & Michelle!!

Just letting you both know that we have a general chatter thread running for Health, Fitness & Wellbeing... and all of us in there are trying to lose weight! So pop on over if you feel like it!
    The thread is HERE

Default weight

i cant loose the weight either, i was 58kgs b4 preggers with 1st now 3 and i put on 30kgs with her, dont know how coz threw up every day all day.must admit i didnt check weight after she was born and stayed bigger, then got preggers with 2nd and only put on 10kgs but was supper sick again and went down to 65kgs but now im 82 down from 88 but i want to loose about 20-25kgs it's pure hell i hate this im a fat piggy, but im walking every day fast 4 1hour so im trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-[

Thanks Amber, I'll pop in there when I get a chance.

It takes such a long time to get it off Nadia and it's just way too easy to get on. But all you can do is keep working at it and it will improve.

I was talking to someone today who said they actually went back to there weight after the birth but once she started back at work she was so tired she just couldn't bring herself to exercise. I was the same after my 2nd, it is really hard, and if you have more than one child at home it is also hard to get out without a big drama.

Cheers Michelle

Losing weight after baby was a big deal for me too...like a lot of women. I was sooo determined to be back to what I was before. I did eventually, but it took longer than I expected.

I am a long distance runner, so I believe exercise (and breastfeeding) is what helped me to lose all the weight and be even more toned than before. I also have an incredible will and a very supportive husband.

If you really want to lose more weight, exercise at every opportunity you can (without totally exhusting yourself of course). Make arrangements and a plan....go to the gym, walk, do yoga whatever...but make it a daily activity without fail.

This way you can still eat well, which I believe is very important, especially when breastfeeding.

now, having a second baby may be very different, we shall see, but I am just as determined.....it makes me feel more confident and of course makes me a better athlete as well as a happier mum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123