Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edward Thomas, born sleeping 24.04.08

You have found a wonderful place full of support. Your story has tears streaming down my face, you are a beautiful mummy to Edward. I hope you find some peace in the weeks ahead.

I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know how I would deal with it. You are so brave.

You'll meet Edward again, until then he will be the angel on your shoulder. He will always be with you.

LP.

Rozzie, thank you for sharing your beautiful love for your darling baby boy, Edward Thomas, with us.

Rachel.

so sorry to hear of your loss, we are all hear for you , sending you a big hug.

You are amazingly strong for sharing your story with us, thankyou. There is nothing anyone can say to make you feel any better, just know that there are so many people on here that will give you a wonderful amount of support through such a horrible time.
    Like the others have said, do whatever it takes to get you through.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.

Rest in Peace little Edward your Mummy and Daddy love you soooo much

Im so sorry, i want to give you all the words of wisdom and support and encouragement but the tears rolling down my face, i feel numb. I wish i could take away your pain.
    you are not on your own.

treelo

Rozzie,
    Welcome to BB & words cannot express my sincere sorrow at the loss of Edward.
    Take heart in the fact that he was born to beautiful, devoted & loving parents.
    I'm sure that Edward is already going through the 'selection process' to send you a super little brother or sister in his own time. He is just being very selective & waiting until he's found the perfect match & you're ready.
    You've got me in tears & I just wish I could make it all ok.
    Love Jayne xox

I am so very sorry that your darling little man is watching down on you from heaven but please always remember that he is watching down over his mummy and daddy. Please be kind to yourself and learn on everyone you have for support.

Rozzie, i am not really a religious person but i will pray for you, your husband and your precious angel Edward.

Thankyou for sharing your story as i'm sure it was extremely hard for you to put into words what you are going through at the moment.

take care

Rozzie hun

You are a remarkable woman to come on here and tell your story to us.
    Thank you for allowing us to 'meet' your darling little man through your beautiful post.

BB is a remarkable place.....you'll find that there are many woman on here that will offer you support and guidance. I have no words of wisedom....other then keep remember Edward with a smile.

I am so sorry for your and your husbands loss. Everybodies expeience is different but I remember feeling empty and directionless-- one minute everything is mapped out and your making plans and the next minute it all seems so silly. I hope your journey to becoming parents is fulfillled in the not too distant future and you can tell those children about their big brother, who you also LOVED.
    Hopexo

FluffyLaRue Guest

Rozzie, welcome to BB. I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious son Edward Thomas.
    BB is a lovely place and I think you will find many supportive women who are here to listen whenever you need to talk. Your story has touched me and my heart goes out to you both.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious little Edward. My heart goes out to you and your DH!. Life is cruel at times and I dont understand why we have to suffer. I cant imagine what you are going through, but I can only imagine how horrible and awful it is. I hope that with time your heart will heal and that the memory of Edward will only bring a smile on your face! My thoughts are with you and your DH
    Mon

Rozzie - I have only just come across this thread but could not go on without sending you a message. I am so sorry to hear about your little one Edward, my heart goes out to you at this awful time. I hope you find some comfort in the BB community where, sadly, there are many of us who have lost the most irreplaceable thing in the world... a child

Take care of yourself,

Mel

I'm so sorry for your loss! My nephew and his gf lost a son when she was 5 months along. It was so hard for them! They tried again right away and have a beautiful 2y old little girl named Victoria. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12