Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joshua's Story

paradise lost Guest

I don't have words. Just tears and hugs. Thankyou for sharing Joshua so generously here.

Bx

Mel, your story has me in tears once again - i am amazed that you've been able to share Joshua's beautiful life with us all. you deserve so much better than this - but i can't seem to find the words to express what i'm feeling

love to you hunny

BG

So sorry to hear of the loss of your precious Joshua. Thank you for sharing your heartbreaking story. You will be in my prayers.

Regards,
    Dianne

Mel, I have thought of you often over the last couple weeks.. I don't know what to say to be honest..

I am trying to type this through tear filled eyes, I feel for you, your family & your precious, precious angels. What can I say? What can anyone say that will make any difference to how you feel, to the situation you are in? I fear not alot but I hope that all our well wishes & shared sorrow can give you even a little comfort at this tragic time.

Your angels surely know that they are loved & will eternally love & watch over you Mel, I am so, so sorry that one family has had to endure so much loss. Thank you for sharing your story with us, for letting us know about the joy you knew spending that precious time with your little boy.

Mel,
    I wish you and your family strength as you go through this hard time.
    Please try and be positive. I can't even imagine how hard it must be. Just know that God is looking out for your two little boys. I am absolutely speechless.
    Be strong.

xxooxx

Mel, your strength and courage are inspirational. I'm sure nothing I say can lessen the pain you are feeling, but I wanted you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts.

Mel words will never be enough to express how sorry I am that you had to go through saying good bye to your little man. I feel so priviledged that you shared Joshua's story with us. Thank you. You, your DH, Nicholoas and Joshua are in our thoughts and prayers.

Mel, you, your DH, Nicholas and Joshua have been in my thoughts alot. I am heartbroken for you all, life is just cruel. You sound like an amazing mother, I really struggle with how unfair it is that you don't have your boys in your arms. Please lean on your BB friends for strength as you try to rebuild your lives. I know there are many here who love you.
    Last edited by Janie; July 20th, 2008 at 08:34 AM.

Mel,

Thank you so much for sharing Josh's story. You have had to endure so much and I think that you are incredibly strong and obviously an amazing mother and person.

Be kind to yourself!

Danek

Mel, I am sitting here with tears. Thank you so very much for sharing sweet baby Joshua's story with us all. You have been dealt with the cruelest blows, something no mother should have endure.

Of course your boys know you love them. How could they not.

May you find the strength to get through eah day, one day at a time.

Fly free little Joshua, be safe with your big brother Nicholas.

Mel, there is really nothing I can say, but I am sending big hugs your way. I am so very sorry.

Mel - thank you for having the strength to write, post and share your story. You are an amazing woman, friend and most of all mother, Joshua and Nicholas would be so proud. Having stood beside you and watched you go through this journey it was so devastating to see you go through this. I have so many memories of you being so happy and of little Joshua, his one eye watching you ensuring you didn't leave his side, to grasping your finger so tightly it was as if he never wanted to let go, it was an honour to have met him, he is forever your "Super Baby". I will continue to walk beside you on this journey just as you have been there for me, I am priviledged to call you my friend. My heart, thoughts and prayers are constantly with you, dh and your two special boys.

Oh Mel, it isn't fair. There is no explanation and no guarantees. I know what a mother's broken heart feels like and yours has been broken twice.

Thank you for sharing Joshua's story with us. He was a wonderful little boy. You know that he and his brother are now running around in heaven, looking down on their mummy and daddy and they're going to make sure that you're OK.

It is hard to come back to BB after a loss as you know all too well all the hopes and excitement you felt the last time you were here. But please stay and please join us on TTC journey again when you are ready. You are an amazingly strong and loving mama and there is an earth baby waiting for the right time to come to you and your DH.

There are no right words to say. I am crying for you and your 2 beautiful little angels. Thank you so much for sharing beautiful little Joshua's story.
    Thinking of you.
    Hugs

To my dearest friend Mel

I know how hard it was for you to come back here and post. It has taken amazing strength to do that. Joshua and Nicholas would be so proud that you are their mother, I just wish that they were both here to feel your love and comfort. You are absolutely right, this isn't fair. It is cruel, unfair, unimaginable, heartbreaking to lose one baby but to lose two................words fail me.

I feel so honoured to have met little Joshua and hold his little hand. I can still see his sweet precious face and will continue to forever. I will be here for you today, tomorrow, every day that you need me to help you take each step, each day.

You are truly a remarkable woman and I feel so special to have you as a friend. I hope that one day you feel the happiness again just like you did when you held Joshua in your arms alive and well but I hope this happiness last forever.

Continue to take each day as it comes, ride the emotions and I know that you will come out of it the other side.

With lots of love, hugs and understanding
    Lynn
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mel, I'm sure it has taken a huge amount of courage and strength to come back here and post Joshua's story.

I have been thinking of you and your family since hearing of little Josh's passing. I struggle to comprehend the cruelty of losing not one precious boy, but two....unfair doesn't even begin to describe it.

I hope you find strength and comfort in the people around you during this time of overwhelming grief and hang on tight to the precious memories of your beautiful boys.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Mel, thank-you so much for sharing your story. You sound like such an amazing person, words cannot describe how my heart breaks for the loss of your beautiful boys. Life is so cruel, I pray you have enough strength to get through such a hard time. Thinking of you and your family xxxx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast