Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joshua's Story

Unhappy Joshua's Story

deleted

Last edited by Mel1977; August 22nd, 2008 at 04:19 PM.

Mel, I just don't know what to say hun. I am so glad that you have shared Joshua's story with us - I feel truly honoured.

Mel - I haven't posted but have been following your journey. Words fail me but your strength is spellbinding. All possible hugs to you

thank you for the beautiful and moving story of your son's little life. my heart goes out to you, and i hope you find peace with all this sadness soon. your sons have very special earthly parents.

Mel I wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss of Joshua and Nicholas.

I cried when I read your story and can not understand why life can be sometimes so unfair.

I wish you all the best in your healing journey.

xxx Sue xxx

Mel thank you so much for sharing this with us.
    I am so sorry hat you have now lost your precious Joshua - your strength bewilders me.
    Please be gentle with yourself and take your time to grieve.
    You are a truly special woman.

Ashlea x.

Oh Mel, the tears just pour down my face as I read your beautifully written story of Josh, your beloved little son. You are so right, this is not fair, and is the cruelest blow the universe could have served up to such a beautiful and deserving lady. Josh has an amazing Mummy and Daddy, and I'm so glad he got to feel your love while he was here, and I'm sure he continues to feel it where he is now. I hope it has helped you, even just a bit, to write about Josh. Thank you for sharing his 6 precious days with us. Much love and

Lee xoxo

Oh sweetheart - I have no words as tears pour down my face at the unfairness of it all. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and thank you for sharing the precious life of Joshua with us all.

Mel, I don't know really what to say. Thank you for sharing a part of Joshua with us. I feel truely honoured.

I completely understand when you say that you had had your turn at losing a baby, why couldn't it be someone else time. I felt exactly the same when I lost Luke.

I am thinking of you and your DH.
    Be strong my love, we are here for you.

Debbie

Mel - thankyou for sharing your story of Joshua with us. You are such a special and wonderful Mum ot both your boys.

Mel thankyou so much for sharing yours and Joshua's story. I consider it a priviledge that you have shared it with us. I agree with you... it's so unfair that your two boys are not physically here with you For now, I guess all you can do is walk on. In time, may you find renewed hope and strength

Mel, I don't know you and have am sorry I did not followed your story until now and words fail me at your amazing strength.

I am so deeply sorry for the loss of Nicholas and Joshua, but in answer to your question of "Do they know how they were and are loved still", I have no doubt in my mind.

You have my deepest sympathies hon, you are a truly inspiring woman and thank you for sharing Joshua's story, they were and still are lucky to have a Mum like you.

My heart just breaks for you . Thank you for sharing your story of Joshua, he sounds like he was a beautiful little man. Yes, he knows how much you love him .

I have you in my thoughts and prayers.

Mel,

Life is so unfair. I feel so much for your story - hoping somehow you find the strength to get through this.

There just arent words - I am so sorry

im speechless....i hopr you get you're precious bundle again

Mel, I too have followed your journey. I am so very, very sorry for you and your DH

SG
    xo

Mel, my sweet Mel,

I've said this before and I'll say it again, you are a better mother than I'll ever be. You made the ultimate sacrifice for your son Joshua by letting him go. Only an amazing mother could make such a heart breaking decision.

I will forever admire you.

You know that I am here for you and your DH. As the days pass I will not falter in my support. I promise to be with you through those dark moments, those moments of rage, confusion, overwhelming sadness. I will also be there when the sun rays start to shine upon your face again.

I thank you for the honour of meeting your son, he is and always will be a beautiful baby boy. I love him as if he is my own. I will never forget either of your boys. They have each had a huge impact on my life and I will remember them forever.

With my love, support, understanding and deepest sadness.

Love Spring
    Bulldog.

Mel I cannot even begin to find the words to say anything to you that will help. I am so so sorry for your losses, the world sucks sometimes and I cannot believe you are having to go through this again.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast