Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Joshua's Story

I have been thinking of you too Mel...

Mel -

I will not ever forget your Josh - he plays with my Luc, and Nicholas - I wonder what mischeif those boys get up to. We will embrace them again some day

Lee xo

I am so sorry that you did not get to spend forever with your precious baby boys, I don't have the words to ease your pain but even though we don't know eachother I have shed tears for your beautiful angels.
    Thankyou so much for sharing your story and letting us hear your memories.

Mel, I am so sorry for the loss of your precious son Joshua. He and Nicholas will always be with you, looking down on you.

You also have my sincere and heartfelt sympathy at this terrible, difficult time. Life can be so unfair. You would have to be one of the most courageous people I have ever heard of. Although I don't know you I have thought about you a lot since seeing your story unfold.

I know your precious boys are watching over you. Thankyou for sharing your story. Your boys will live on in the hearts of everyone who knew them....

Dear Mel...
    Thank you for sharing Joshua's story- I'm sure it wasnt easy sitting down and doing that- so thank you xoxox

I am thinking of you today on the one month anniversary of Joshua's arrival- I have a special candle alight for him today....

Please remember you are always in my thoughts
    Take care
    xoxoxoxo

Mel i know there are no word that come close but, i am so so sorry.
    You are a wonderful brave woman

Mel- my heart aches for you it really does. it isnt far you have had to endure the loss of your second son let alone your first, you do deserve a child that you can hold in your arms till he grows into a man
    you have such courage to share your story of lillt Josh it mustnt have been easy writting it all down.
    Both Nicolas and Joshua are in my thoughts as i am sure they are cuddling each either from above looking at their wonderful parents and missing you as much as you miss them

mel!
    i have just seen your post in here and it has bought me to tears and i too want to send you so much love and hugs to help you get through this time. I have no words that will make you feel better but please know that you have continued to be in my thoughts!
    You are incredibly brave to have sat and written his story and you can take small comfort in knowing your two angel boys are with each other.
    xx jo

Mel - I have selfishly avoided reading Joshua's story (written so beautifully too) because it reminded me of the fragility of the life that I am trying to grow. It could happen to me again if someone as special as you could be dealt the loss of a second, precious child.

However, I have not stopped thinking about you, DH and your families as you walk this difficult road again. It must have been so difficult to return and post the story and I feel privileged to be able to read and share it with you. Know that we are here to support you now and in the future, whatever it brings

I have no words, only tears. Tears for your sons, tears for you and your husband, tears for your broken heart, and tears for the realisation that it could have been anyone of us and most of all tears for little precious Joshua.

Sometimes, there are no answers. Only hope. Hope that you will rebuild what you can, and faith that one day an earth bound angel will be yours.

xx

Mel - I am so utterly speechless and sadened by the injustice you and your husband have endured. You are such an amazing women to be able to compose your story so beautifully. Massive hugs to you and your husband.

Mel
    I have no idea what to say and I have had no idea what to say since I heard. My heart breaks for you and DH. Nothing I say is going to make the pain go away, Life isn't fair and my love goes out to you all.
    Thank you for sharing Joshua's story, I sobbed reading it, you wrote it so beautifully and so bravely. I truly admire your strength.

With love
    Last edited by Rowie; August 5th, 2008 at 02:34 PM.

I am so sorry

Hey Mel - time passes, but Josh will not be forgotten by those who loved him, and those that care about you. I'm sending him and his big brother some special tickles and soft kisses, thinking of them frolicking together, while they watch over their mummy and daddy.

Hugs.

Lee xo

Mel I must admit I read Josuas story on the 12th Aug but had no idea what to write to you. I have made a memorial for him though on the Sandangels page. (I used some of your words I hope you don't mind but they were from the ehart and better than what I could have written)
    Your story of Joshua is very beautifully written and I can only imagine how heart wrenching it was to write. The tears that flowed as you wrote each word.
    I am so saddened that you have now two angels. I was stuck for words the day I read it on the pg thread, if thoughts could form a bridge then you would have felt them hun.
    biggest hugs hun for you and Joshua, Nicholas and DH.
    love
    Jude

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234