Thread: So painful in so many ways

BrunetteMandy Guest

Unhappy So painful in so many ways

I've just joined this site as I am not coping with the loss of my baby. I was 7 weeks pregnant. I started cramping and spotting last Monday (a week ago) and tried to ignore it. Thought maybe I had an infection. But when I finally went to hospital, no heartbeat could be detected. I had to have a D & C. That was painful enough. My breasts are still sore now, and I still feel pregnant. My bleeding is light. But I wake up each day in tears. I wanted this baby so much. I am still in shock that the baby died. I strated choosing baby names and becoming quite excited. My partner of two years did not want this baby. He kicked me out of the house, has not spoken a word to me. I am 36 and he is 50 (never been married or had a child) and never wanted to have a child. But said to me "that he would take the consequences if I did become pregnant". He said he loved me so much. He insisted I abort this baby when he found out and I said "No, I want this baby". I moved out two weeks ago and then the baby died. He would be so happy. I have not told him, and I don't see why I should. (I have two children from a previous marriage, a 14 year old girl, and a 10 year old boy). I had no problems in those pregnancies. What has gone wrong? I so badly wanted this child. My family would have supported me. My partner showed his true colours to me. He didn't care. I cannot make him care. He would probably jump for joy if I told him and I can't deal with that right now. Am I doing the right thing by not telling him?? I have a few items left at his house and I am moving them out whilst he is at work and moving back to my home that I had rented out. I am just so sad for so many reasons. Its too much............. Thank you for listening and taking the time to read this xo

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Do you have any one who you can talk to? Any support?