Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trying to Cope

I think you need some friends who won't turn everything around so that it's all about them.

I'm not saying break off contact with her, but you need to find the support of some different people. If you don't have any real life people, come here to vent.

Seems to me that your friend is just as clueless about your situation and your feelings as you are about hers.

Even people who have gone through miscarriages in similar circumstances will have different emotions at different times.

She makes me so angry! How dare she! I'd seriously be looking for friends who can be supportive and understanding without trying to make everything about them.

BW

Abbey, I was gonna say the same thing as Tempus. You really need people around you now that can support you, not put you down or have a go at you.

And yes, she had a CHOICE. None of us here did. Life is full of choices - you take the right path or the wrong path. Sometimes we don't have a choice and then we have to deal with what is thrown at us. And sometimes that is really difficult.

Sending you a hug. Tomorrow is another day

Abbey - hugs to you!!!XXX!!!

It is so hard and I have no magical words of wisdom. I guess I have just learnt to cope, has been 18mths since my first m/c. It is very hard, every day is an effort, or so it seems.

Just believe -, and think positive.

Hi Abbey,

Just dropping in to say hi and send you a big

I know it's such a rough time you're going through, and wish I could make it easier for you. But one day, it will be easier, and it will hurt a bit less, and I really hope that happens soon for you, because I know you're suffering now.

And remember, e-shoulder for you to cry on if you need. I know posting here helped keep me sane (well, partially sane!) and to get through it and let out whatever I needed to let out. It's a wonderful circle of women all sending comforting thoughts and big hugs your way - and I think it's just truly amazing and wonderful.

hugs,
    Belfie

Sigh..

Does any one else feel more sensitive to being "told off" after a M/c? Im on another forum where the topic of the pill has come up and i basically said what pill i was on and that i had to change cause it was the pill i fell pregnant on (amongst other things like weight gain) and then i said that i actually didnt blame the pill for concieving. I blamed the fact that i had stopped antibotics a few days before "the deed was done", and that they werent out of my system yet.

Now someone has come on and said that i should have known that you should avoid sex while on antibiotics if you are on the pill. Makes me feel stupid. I was asked if i was on the pill when my doctor prescribed the AB to which i said yes but then he said nothing else. The pharmasist didnt even say anything to me and he fills my pill script. I know now that i should avoid sex when on AB but these people are making me feel stupid for not knowing. I just want to cry. Normally i would not be bothered by this BUT today is one of those "bad days" and i just feel like crap..

I dont know what to do

Oh Abbey! I'm so sorry that you feel this way.

If your medical practitioner didn't tell you about the risks of antibiotics and birth control, how on this earth were you supposed to know? Seriously, you are the patient, your doc is the doc - it's THEIR job to know these things and to pass on anything relevant to your case.

It's all well and good for people to sprout 'why didn't you know?', but if your health care professional didn't tell you, it's negligence on their part, not yours.

I'm sorry that you are having a bad day. I hope things improve for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12