Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG i feel like a monster - how could i

Bubno 3 - he just really has no idea what it is like to look after 2 kids under 2 24 hours a day.. and hes not the most tolerant person with me sometimes... we both are dealing with this parent thing differently and if ide heard him yell at DS like i did ide be in there 2 seconds flat... to stop it... it wasnt nice.. its was mean yelling Physco yelling....

lucikly i dont get my AF ive got the implanon implant and im one of the lucky ones that only bleed once every now and then... but hormones still rage in my body sometimes.. i feel that.

Thanks Jaz - what you said makes alot of sense to me... and yes i do know its wrong and im tyring hard to do this right - im so scared that simething i will do will effect the way they are and how they will deal with situations - as i know how my upbringing effected me...

By the way hope the birth goes well and comes SOON ... Thank you again..

Sunshine - Def not the first time but probably the worst ive lost it... it is hard but its not as hard as i thought it was gonna be if that makes sense.... they are beautiful kids...
    Last edited by meegm; April 20th, 2009 at 11:09 AM.

Meegm:

Ok it was psycho yelling .... i hear you and it feels revolting actually during it and afterwards but again like everyone here has said your little 22month will have gotten over it after 5 secs its just us that dont hey!

Do your children have time in a daycare centre or playgroup? Daycare would be ideal as a)you would be able to have some your time b) both children could have a 'play' day.

I put Alistair in 3 times a week as im a nurse and i do work casually but when i dont i do use the time for 'me' time and i love it and feel so refreshed only if it is for a movie for me myself and i .

And for the record if you dont and you decide you do but you get resistance from your husband .... just remind him that he has his 'out' by leaving the house to go to work. Your 'out' at the moment is that too but with two children with you as well.

(Im not meaning to sound pushy or insulting towards your husband either ok )

Just something to think about

Cheers

Bubno3 - DS goes 1 day a week to daycare and as i said beofre ive organised to go back to work in a few weeks for 2 days a week i need it....

and please you didnt sound pushy or rude - just REAL.... and i appreciate it.

I think the very fact that your posting in here, you recognise you had a 'bad' moment and you genuinley feel sorry for your actions makes you a great mum.....some parents yell at there childrens faces all day every day with no recognition from them that its prob not the best way to vent your frustrations/anger/despair.

Im the first to put my hand up and say ive done the physco yelling too.....and i feel like utter crap after it.

Sometimes i find just packing the girls in my car, heading to the nearest gloria jeans buying myself a coffee and the girls a treat gives me 45 mins of recharge i need....

Hang in there....they dont call it the hardest job in the world for nothing...........

Meegm: if you ever want to chat please msn on [email protected]

Hang in there!!!! It is hard work - and can seem relentless at times. We all have our moments .... give yourself a break too. We're all learning too - not just the kids! You wouldn't expect them to do everything perfectly all the time especially without a break.

Hope you managed to get everyone to sleep and can have a quiet cuppa....

Take care.

There is one concept I am always trying to instill into DD: I might not always like her actions, but I will always love her. Just because shhe does a bad thing, doesn't mean she's a bad person. I think we need to tell this to ourselves, too. We might sometimes make bad choices. But that doesn't make us bad parents. It is how we deal with these bad choices that makes all the difference. Being a mum is not about perfection.
    Sasa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12