Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playing with his penis?

Red face Playing with his penis?

Ok yes I realise it's completely normal, but I have a question. Zander has recently in the last few weeks been able to pull his foreskin all the way back, so ever since he does it when he's naked & plays with his penis a bit. I'm just worried that he might do some damage pulling it back so often & playing with it like that?

Sorry silly mum here with no idea about little boys LOL!

I read the other day as Jack has just discovered his so I was looking into that it is quite healthy especially for boy uncir to play with their penis's as it helps the foreskin etc

I'd say that it is all very natural and exactly what is supposed to happen.

Oh this is good to know because Charlie is already starting to play with it every time we take of his nappy the hand goes straight for it lol.

Oh, yet another thing to look forward to.

yes my boy has been playing with his for a long time now and has done no damge yet and I guess compare with the teen years to come he really hasnt started with playing with it yet..
    just wait until you have a girl they too play but it on the other hand can get very red a sore.

Yup, my DS already does this. Claws at it, pulls the foreskin already, bends it at right angles... DH says it's too painful to watch LOL. DS was a late developer (even though he found his penis before his feet) as DH was playing with his from birth!

I have a great photo of DS standing in fount of our car covered in car oil dressed only in red boots pulling so hard on his willy he has a pained look on his face but didnt feel a thing, it was funny the day he pulled it and felt it he looked at me as if to say thats not ment to happen? will have to see if I can up load this photo tommorrow as it is very funny keeping it for his 21st will blow it up nice and big LOL

paradise lost Guest

Yup, totally normal.

My friend's little girl is constantly fiddling just now, and is quite sore. It's a dilemma then - i wouldn't want to stop DD, it's her body afterall, but i'll be keeping her nails VERY short!

Bx

Yep girls are just as bad.

It makes it worse if you tell them to stop so i just ignore them.

Welcome to life with a little boy Sarah. Like to say it changes but we all know that it doesn't.

Hun think of it this way. Like anything that he does do, if it hurts him or causes him discomfort he will stop. If you make a fuss about it he will do it all the more.

And yes, as I am discovering, little girls like to play with their bits too.

slyder Guest

Sarah, don't fret, he'll probably give it 3-4 hours of action a day now that he's discovered the new function. My bloody parents still go on about me and my penis obsession (like puppetry of the penis) when I was that age and a bit older.

If it hurts or is doing damage, he'll start sooking and then not go near it again for a bit!

Maybe Alex is strange as he doesn't touch his at all.

none of my boys have played with thiers either. i mean they have but not to that extent.

Out of curiousity what age are you supposed to teach them how to pull their foreskin back to clean it. I am under the impression as long as they give the whole penis a good clean with water then its fine. none of my boys are circ and never had a infection

Hi Sarah
    What your little man is doing is quite normal and will not cause any harm. If it was causing him any pain or discomfort he would stop doing it. I can’t actually remember playing with my penis when I was that young but I bet I did and the one that I have got now, the same one I suspect that I used to play with from about 1 year old, is still working fine.
    I know what little boys can be like after all I used to be one.

Yeah you definitely don't retract it for them, or teach them to do so before about 5-6 and then its usually something they do on their own as far as I know.

If it hasn't become red or irritated I'd say its fine

Yeah he's been playing with it for ages, it's just the foreskin coming back that's very new! Glad to hear that it's all ok though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailin View Post
    Yeah you definitely don't retract it for them, or teach them to do so before about 5-6 and then its usually something they do on their own as far as I know.

If it hasn't become red or irritated I'd say its fine
    Thanks thats what I thought

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast