Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing with his penis?

I have just up loaded that photo of zay is his red boots its just in the members gallery under my user name

It's funny how they never stop playing with it....................................

Bec Paris has done the same thing, and we had to teach her she needed to be gentle with her body. She would wake up in the middle of the night screaming, I'm not sure what she did as I didn't examine closely but my understanding from what she explained she's rubbed it too much. So she and I had a chat about her body and she can do what she likes but she needs to be careful or she is going to hurt herself. I came to the realisation that it was my responsibility to teach her not to hurt herself because in any other situation we wouldn't let them do something without them knowing the consequences if it resulted in pain so I figure the same needs to apply here. And the other reason is because when she's woken up with a sore vagina at 3 am and screaming in pain I'd prefer to prevent that and get some sleep LOL! She knows her body is her own, but she just needs to be gentle.

I remember freaking out at first, but I know that its perfectly normal behaviour (even though it seems less socially acceptable for girls than it is for boys...) and I don't want to create all sorts of disfunction by making a big deal out of it or forbidding it (how hypocritical would that be LMAO!).

nixon pulls at his like hes trying to pull it off .... he pokes it and all sorts ...he has such a giggle and smug smile when he does it tho ... i have some great footage for his 21st !!

I don't mind 2yo DD 'playing', but I have issues about it. I'm fine with it, but I'm paranoid that if I don't kinda get her to keep it private that she will do it at a pool or beach etc, & in front of the wrong people. Is it normal to feel like this?

Don't worry I'm the same BJ, we also taught her that it was something she did in private. So its not something she's allowed to do in front of others iykwim?

Tyler found his when he was around one and since he found it he won't keep his hands of it. Like father like son I guess. lol

paradise lost Guest

Thanks for that Cai. I know you get it It's hard, coming from an abusive past, to know how to handle these things "normally".

Kisses to you hun.

Bx

Great thread! I was just thinking about this the other day...my little fella has been playing with his for months now but it won't be long before he realises it 'does' different things. Oh the fun times ahead...hehe... I have no idea about little boys bits...

I have two younger brothers. They were always playing with theirs. It's just something they do.

I reckon it goes in to the same basket as when they discover their feet. Just another "bit" to play with - and in a very handy place too. Not too much effort required to grab it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12