Hi, i just wanted to introduce myself in here.

I am due to have a repeat c section (i refuse to call it elective!!!!) in about 10-12 weeks.
I am really dissapointed by the fact that i have to have one, as i wanted a VBAC, but as i only had my son 17 months ago via cs the hospital will not allow me to attempt labour at all

I originally planned to homebirth this bub. But due to lack of family/midwife support i feel i have to suck it up and have the c section.
i just read the thread on maternal assisted c sections and am hoping to go that way.

While i support womans choices in birthing, i do however have a strong opinion on vaginal births, so please do not mistake my sadness of this repeat c section with a judgement that ALL c sections are wrong. I am not judgemental in this aspect in any way.

Hope to get a bit of support and maybe some understanding in my sadness with this decision.