thread: Vag bleeding after emerg. C-sect? TMI

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Jun 2007
    Port Stevens NSW
    663

    yep Sazz I have exactly the same post partum bleeding. I had minimal light bleeding post C that stopped about day 3 then started up again about day 11 and it's dark in colour with a few very small clots, sorry TMI. It's not heavy at all though just consistent, hope it stops soon.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Mar 2007
    351

    Smile

    hi sazz

    it took a good 6 weeks for mine to stop, I had an emergency c-s at 36+2wks. the week after was like a period, then slowed to nothing, and I thought 'this is good'. then four weeks pp it started and stopped again. dont be too concerned at this stage unless it continues after your 6 week checkup.

Similar Threads

  1. Bleeding on the pill
    By LadyRaven in forum The Pill, Mini Pill & Morning After Pill
    : 7
    : January 6th, 2008, 08:52 AM
  2. Bleeding... But ok
    By Mel09 in forum Pregnancy - Second Trimester General Discussion
    : 26
    : October 18th, 2007, 08:27 AM
  3. C sect due to weight?
    By ~*Niadalla*~ in forum Birth Forums
    : 14
    : June 20th, 2007, 03:48 PM
  4. Bleeding and hospital (again)
    By Delicate_Dove in forum Pregnancy Forums
    : 19
    : February 26th, 2007, 02:24 PM
  5. Bleeding!
    By butterfly*kisses in forum Pregnancy - First Trimester General Discussion
    : 3
    : September 14th, 2006, 10:13 AM