Maybe ask her specifically about that - DF and our newborn were with me while I was getting stitched up!
On an aside note, when i had my c/s only 12 days ago while I was laying on the table and looking at the ceiling I noticed a light, similar to that of an emergency exit light you see over doorways on the ceiling, although it had a clear diffuser on it.
The surgeon said "ok, you should just be able to feel something wet on your stomach now, thats just us putting the iodine on it"....i said "um, yeah, I can see that through the reflection on the ceiling" at which point everyone in the room stopped and looked up at the ceiling!
It was quite funny. After all the op's they've had in that room it seemed no one was aware the patient could see exactly what was going on!
Bookmarks