Thread: A question for you charting ladies

Question A question for you charting ladies

Warning TMI but I guess in this thread you get alot of that!

I don't chart so I may not have enough info but maybe someone can help anyway. My cycle is usually 28 days but last one only went for 26 which is really strange for me.Af arrived on the 27th oct over the last few days have had lots of ew mucus and it has been quite stringy too.BD's last night and when I went to the toilet there was a reasonable amount of blood when I wiped, this morning there has only been a feint red-brown streaked mucus.

Does anyone know what this could be? Is my cycle just really out of whack and I'm getting AF really really early? Or is there some other explanation? And does anyone think that there could be a possible BFP in the near future?

Ok, so this would be about CD19? It COULD have been implantation, though if you're just seeing EW mucous these past few days, it seems a bit early, unless you have already O'd earlier in the cycle... which could be possible too... Implantation occurs about 5-7 days after fertilisation.

Hmmm..... I guess the only thing is to wait it out. I would think its way to early to be getting AF... so a BFP is still likely. Do you use any OPKs? Do you check your cervix? If you got AF earlier last time, you MAY have O'd earlier last time and this time...

This is no help... sorry! I do think a BFP could be possible. Gotta wait it out unfortunately. You could try a HPT in a few days if you don't have AF.

i agree with Alisia. Couls be O now. Keep DTD in case.
    Or could be implantation depending on when you O'd.
    OR, sometimes around O I think there can be a bit of blood, especially after DTD. This sometimes happens to me.

Thanks girls, It can't be implantation bleed as we are not TTC and have been using condoms, with the exception of last night. I have never had a bleed after DTD around O time I didn't know about that so maybe that was it.

If that is the case then we just DTD'd without contraception right on O!

It's fine though we were going to start TTC in Jan anyway. It's quite exciting - the possibility of falling pregnant when you are not expecting it. (In my situation anyway)

I guess now comes the TWW

Thanks again!