Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 166

Oh, I hope M is ok Maz....

Wild Child... are they really that good?? They have some pretty cheap atm, and I dont have any.... almost the only brand I dont have

PB - i prefer genessa forge to wild child day nappies...... i got one of theor night nappies though and its really good (but really huge for little laaaa right now!)

but they are still a good work horse nappy

I googled them and wasn't there???
    Are they good? Minkee?

I think i have my NN prob sorted...i added an extra booster/soaker to our sandman..although it was still damp on the outer it wasn't sopping and a booster on the outer of the nappy... damn kid when he does finally move isn't going to be able too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    OH Im now PEEVED!!!!

Why do people buy stuff from Gossamer Dreams stockings and DONT use them only to sell them off for high prcies down the track!!!! grrr. I cant understand if you try a nappy and then resell it later cause the fit isnt right and get a decent amount back fair enough!!!!! but to buy sutff and hold onto it when others would buy and wear it straight up.....grrr it just makes my blood boil!

AND these people that buy stuff cheaply second hand, hold onto them and reseller them later and get a bucket load MORE then the original price. The poor WAHM who worked her butt of to make it gets JIBBED big time.....ahhh maz needs to shut up and do something constructive!!!!!!!
    I agree, I've been eying off a few things second hand but just can't bring myself to buy them if they are going for more than what the WAHM would have sold them for in the first place.
    Totally crazy the prices some of these things are going for lately.

What are you talking about Maz?? The auriels?

I love WC

uh-ok - I'm gonna get in trouble, more fluffy mail coming my way!

Maz - I hope M doesnt have chicken pox... I feel so bad!

WOHB - pocket change nappy

Nah just nappies in general Mel.....ok this sounds stupid and laugh if you will.

Although I was upset that the auriel I put in my cart last GD stocking was taken, I was happy it was you. Do you know why? Cause you bought it to put on your babies bum and you love it as much as I would have. You didnt buy it to put it in the cupboard and 'get drolled on' you are using it. I just get peeved at people who are buying up stuff and not using it to sell it for much more then the WAHM made it for in the first place.

I sold my WC bling...the fit just wasnt right for Mateauz. It took me bloody 6 weeks to let go of it and I cried putting it in the mailbox to its new home today BUT I tried it and it didnt work. It didnt sit there unused to make more $$$$ out of it.

Im rambling arent i

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Nah just nappies in general Mel.....ok this sounds stupid and laugh if you will.

I sold my WC bling...the fit just wasnt right for Mateauz. It took me bloody 6 weeks to let go of it and I cried putting it in the mailbox to its new home today BUT I tried it and it didnt work. It didnt sit there unused to make more $$$$ out of it.

Im rambling arent i
    Maz - it makes complete sense - the WAHM's aren't making nappies and selling them as cheaply as they can to become collector items that are to be sold at a huge profit later - they're making them to be used!

we have collections of many different things here that we've bought to appreciate in value - but they're things that are MEANT to be collectable (well, bundy isn't made for collecting, but paying over 600 for a bottle means i ain't letting him drink it!) - they're things made by corporations and they kinda expect people to profit from them eventually. that isn't the case with nappies! they're made to be wrapped around little bums and used!

Quote Originally Posted by briggsy's girl View Post
    they're made to be wrapped around little bums and used!
    Hence why I could never justify spending $100 on a nappy that is just going to be shat in... LOL

Maz - I getcha completely. It ain't fair for you hardworkers. You deserve the profits - not a person who is just reaping the benefits. Want me to go on melly bashing spree? teeheehee

Really.. I'm NOT a violent person....

Maz - wow i had no idea about the underground nature of MCN! I am out of the loop. is this on buy 4 baby? Is that what hyena-ing is? I have no idea and have been meaning to ask for a while either way that sucks!

No nappy news for us except Ari kept me up all bloody night last night and wasn't until 4am when she woke up properly (rather than half asleep grumblings) that I remembered she was in cloth and she was pointing to her nappy saying "off off" So I am back to the drawing board again.

Kitt3n - stocking time, not sure she just said Monday???

Pretty butterfly - genesa forge - only one "s" caught me out too. Yes minky and quite a good fit, have found the absorbancy quite good also

I keep forgetting about Genesa Forge - I google everytime she's mentioned in here, Ooooh & Aaaah & then zone out LMAO.

Where's Anna? Off having a baby by any chance?! (You love the hounding hun, don't pretend like you don't...)

Maz - Totally get what you are saying re the profitering types hoarding nappies, that's just not cricket is it, or in the MCN community spirit, IMO. That's why I am so suprised things like customs etc go for mega mega bucks, because most MCNers I have met are so down to earth, not obviously consumerism driven individuals.... it sucks that people want to profit from others hard work. (But that is hardly anything new is it...?)

Mel - Not violent eh? We belive you. (Millions wouldn't mind... )

oh Maz yes I get it. I don't get any nappy to hide in a cupboard. But question, since your saying people are doing this, is it because they have told you so? Or because they ar eselling new nappies?? Because thye might have had the same problem you did

Does anyone know whats the go with Avatars. I emailed that email and haven't heard back... that was almost a week ago?

Missymoo...i think there is a thread in platinum saying about this....one of the mods has them done BUT is having puter probs..and will be back online ASAP...then avatars will be around

Its not about me sorry girls..its the other WAHM's that bring out OOAK stuff and work hard that get shiat on when things like this happen ... yep buyforbaby and the other secondhand nappy place. Its just heartbreaking from my point of view

sarah - Hyernaring is when its bought out in a blink of an eye at release time...sort of has something to do with it but not IFYKWIM.

ETA - Mel nah some people reselling them have bought them secound hand cheap and selling them for around the $50 or buying them brand new and saying in their disciption that they havent even been washed. Us WAHM's do talk you know its a secret society

I didn't know this existed in the underworld either..... how bloody annoying.... and damn RUDE......

I just love the look of the Genesa Forge nappies.... would love a purple butterfly one......
    Hhhhmmmm, I just dont NEED anymore.. really....

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Butterfly View Post

I just love the look of the Genesa Forge nappies.... would love a purple butterfly one......
    Hhhhmmmm, I just dont NEED anymore.. really....
    i've been asked if we "need" MCN's - i just say it's a small price to pay - and my collection of MCN's for Gremlin have cost no where NEAR the cost of the grog in the bar (esp the collector stuff!) and at least the MCN's will be used...

Thats so true, and Ill sell them later too.... actually 90% of mine are still in new condition after 8 months of use, i look after them so well.....

A big saving from sposies, and you can resell!!! (that will be a sad sad day......)

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast