Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 166

Good morning luverlies
    Some questions I have been meaning to arkse.
    1. I have lots of those bonds terry body suits, if bubs is a 0000 will they be big enough for cloth to go under or do you go the next size up?
    Also, do you get compression leaks with these sorts of suits?
    2. What size Maz cover to go over BBB on NB fitting?
    Have more, but cant remember
    BBL.....

I also thought of a Q I have been meaning to ask... the gals have spoken about pre-washing the nappies to create absorbency... do I have to pre-wash the covers for any similar reason? or if I did pre-wash them would it just because I would be pre-washing all of bubs stuff?

Thanks for your continued advice ladies.

with the bonds suits i never had 0000 DD2 was 3.6kg or 8lb 1oz and wouldnt have fitted int hem anyway, but i doubt you'd get a cloth under a 0000 unless bubs was less than 7lb, i struggle to get a cloth under a 000

Shells - bonds seem to size their suits really small - so I never had any in 0000 - mind you, I did have an 8 pound 11.5 oz baby last time (but she did fit into 0000's in other brands, just no hope in hell with bonds!!) I found the 000 fit over her butt fine - but I wasn't using flats, just prefolds and a motherease cover or an itti or kissaluvs and a motherease cover or a small bumg AIO. None of them are really huge....

TK - I would just wash the covers once to get rid of any manufacturing residue - but not for absorbency.

Helllo all!!

Better go change kids bums - they smell a bit wee like... *sniff sniff*

Hmmmmm bonds suits....Jack was in 000 for say a week...then into 00's with cloth underneath..you could possibly get cloth under a 000 but i think it would be a tight fit.. i found the BEST pj's..they are bonds but called 'stretchies' new bonds suits out...OMG they are the best fit over cloth bums!!!!
    also shellsbells...Jack wasn't in BBB from NB it took afew weeks to get him into the NB fit of BBB (he was a bigger bub and we still had to wait) and i used a SMALL maz cover then..NB covers only went over prefolds/FJ nappies

WOJB ~ Maz sweet dreams NN / Maz cowboy cover (one of my faves)

morning ladies

must say i am very impressed with my bizy bee night nappy, i love the gazzillion snaps, you can really customise the perfect fit

tk - no need for extra pre washes on covers hun. I only washed most nappies once or twice.

shellsbells - i never bothered with anything under a 000, laaa was 3.72 kilos and she might have fit into them if she wore sposies, for about a week. Can you exchange them? Even the 000 suit styles only lasted about 4 weeks, with cloth she is now nicely fitting into 00's and even some 0's - and she is only 3 months!

missymoo - how did your zada go this time? I hope it was a success ......... and you prompted me to look at ollie rose , OMG how beautiful?! She has a little elephant body suit I am eyeing off...

saram - lol at Ari. DD1's palate changes day by day too, when we are cooking dinner we actually say to her "do you like *insert this food* today?" lol. Stalking cuddles n cloth here!

eugenia - lol, we all know they are for you hun, no shame here!

nana - lol at black market, i reckon maz could make them forever and they would still sell. which reminds me, MAZ, what is this disco stu business?

and PB - woo hoo on getting a custom! She did one for me too when i hyenad the pink butterfly last time for BG - hopefully it arrives today, a white minkee with black angel

FLuffy mail......... LOL it just arrived as i type this, its DIVINE!!!!!

WOHB - bizy bee night nappy/loveybums wool cover (she went back to sleep!)

why must he poo FIRST thing in the morning??? my stomach isn't the best feeling today..and he decides to poo straight away...
    I am awaiting a B4B purchase...and awaiting IB to reply to me...

WOJB ~ IB boo / maz boy blue cover (my fave of all time)

well the zada lasted 2 hours before his PJ bottoms were wet Its leaking straight out the sides... I think ill just put it up for now. DUMB NAPPY!

I am feeling rather annoyed right now. People have got no bloody idea the crap I have been through yet they seem to think they do. They haven't a clue about how tough I have done it since Chase was 3 months old and I was left to deal with a 17 month old and a 3 month old baby alone, then add to that Ashton who I had no help with really. And now here I am with a 5 year old, a 4 (almost) year old and a 6 month old. Yes I know what sleep deprivation is like. NO it never made me want to smother my children, doesn't mean I don't know what it's like to be a single mum. Geeez

Ash is cranky today. I had to get the lady round the corner to take J to school cos my asthma is playing up, to top that off I have 2 buckets of nappies to go on the line... yes I am lazy haha it looks like it will rain

STUPID TASSIE!

Oh did I tell you girls that there is this hot guy....

hehe

Kat how early are we talking? haha I don't mind if he poos when the sun is up but there is NOTHING worse than 4am poo

Kitten I am glad the bizy bee are good! I have one coming... soon... I hope... Still waiting on a reply from Sarah...

Bonds suits... Ash was in 00 from 2 weeks. They are just too small for a cloth nappy I say. Even now he is in a 1 and its miles to long on the arms but fits everywhere else... actually it's even getting a little tight from shoulders to nappy snap!

PLEASE POSTMAN BRING ME MY WC FLUFF...

WOHB: About to be a Magicall, he just had a bath and is crawling around nude lol

Missymoo..i'm talking 8/8.30am...don't usually care BUT this morning...hmmmm was not up for it...
    BBS gotta hang towels out and get nappies on to wash...me wants the dry today...

i got fluffy mail
    even if it is just a nappy from B4B..it's still fluffy mail

Well I have 18 nappies on order lol which should come in the next couple weeks, 12 of them are getting made and the other 6 are itti's.
    wooohooo!
    oh and an abby gro from b4b.
    can't wait to actually have a selection

no fluff for me today the fluffy gods hate me

one of my IB's looks REALLY used/worn/run down...BUT none of the others look like this...it looks really 'linty'/fluffy only on the sewn in booster part..hmmm i hope it is OK

Seems strange hon...???? Wonder why just the booster???

Is it from b4b??

nope bought it brand new...
    maybe it is one of the ones from the bad lot of bambo?? i don't know...i am just guessing...

How old is it??
    Maybe contact IB....

so, back to the drawing board for NN suggestions... DS can out-wee a sandman, a wildchild NN, and a super-boosted Bubblebubs GNST. And once, just last week, it was all three of those in one night! Not happy, Jan!!
    We don't get a lot of sleep at the best of times, but this is just going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back, so to speak. If I'd wanted to be up changing nappies all night, I'd have another NB, but he's nearly 10 months old and is weeing bucketloads! I'm getting a tad cranky about it all...
    Any other suggestions? I don't particularly want to use sposies overnight if I don't have to, but I'm just about desperate enough.

Kat - if you don't wanna deal with stanky crappy nappies early in the morning, maybe try putting Jack on a potty? We have only had two poopy nappies here in the last few months, and that was when DP let me sleep in and didn't get DS onto the potty when he was clearly indicating he wanted to go.

WOHB: terry flat and Bummis cover. EVERYTHING is in the wash or on the line, and I'm too blahhhh to do anything about it today. Where's the pocket-stuffing fairy when I need her?

Kat - contact sue hon....let her know cause she cant fix if she doesnt.

I wish this dame thumb of mine would hurry up and heal..I cant do alot with it so buggered.

Sarah - when you you need the know know what by (I cant remember when she is due? Can it wait for a bit due to owies on thumb???

We got speci mail....Vy got a retro style dress and owl pants from Pink Giraffe...OMG so cute and yesterday mateauz got his Baambinti cargo's, a pirate outfit from caddie and a another dress for Vy.... so spoilt.

Kitt3n - hows the other NN going?

Nana - can you wiat just a little bit longer for a NN

should get organised to get boys form school...so tired today..........................:yawn:

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast