Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 166

13 nappies, 62 shoppers... I have NO chance... oooh, 59 now... dammit! Still no chance.

WOHB: pot of gold and a WC NN

Na Na have a go though! I'm on there but am just looking so 61 shoppers!

bah! No lucky 13 for me. It's really not my day today...

NaNa - did you get it??!! I was trying too, blooooody hell you gotta have a trigger finger!

ETA: Ah bugger! Awesome nappy....

Geez they all went super fast! I hope the mini lala stocking isn't so frantic!

Sorry eej. I managed to nab the 'because i am awesome'. How about i give you first dibs on it when we're done?!

Decided to have a look at my hossy bag today. Wow, what a shock i got. Must have been on some other planet when i was packing it! So, madly rushing about organising myself today and getting my nappies sorted. prewashed a whole load of NB nappies! THANKS GALS.

Ooo Falguni Lucky you! You must have been fast! hee hee thanks, its cool I have a lot of fluffy mail coming I really didn't need it. It is super cool though..well done :-)

oops!!!
    i managed to nab a sugar shots nappy
    ..... i have tried their side snapping nappies before and these ones do work on jack so am mighty wrapped

thank god I had the computer turned off for those stockings!!!!!!

ive recieved an email Bizy bee is having a flongies stokcing friday night!!! WOOOO HOOOO just what ive been hanging for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nana - it wiill be a couple of week babe...owies thumb and so much to do anyways

now back to ladette to lady

maz - check ur pms. Oh, and DH would like to say that he likes the cotton covers we've been "trialling" for you

Quote Originally Posted by Kazbah View Post
    maz - check ur pms. Oh, and DH would like to say that he likes the cotton covers we've been "trialling" for you
    hahahahah Kaz you corker!!!!

OMG - ENABLER - Ive just done a customer order from twins in cloth...oh ah...so if I get these do I say you bought them as a thank you for the covers

Lucky you! I just changed DS's NN, it was soaked thru after just 4 hours!!! Today just really isn't my day. blah.

Oh certainly Maz. And ... *mewaaaaaaaa*

Hey, is it a good nappy hunt site when you don't find the icon, but you don't care because you enjoyed looking at the products?

Ali did you get the liners hun?

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

congrats Arimeh!

Alioops - lovely looking belly you got there

Kitten, when i found out about the Sugarshots stocking, i thought of you, but because of all your aliases, stuffed if i could remember what your email was. In the past Sugarshots have offered front and side closing mcn. i couldn't believe how cheaply their budget minky pockets were! 3 for $60!

the mini la la stocking will be the next stampede methinks

nearly as frenetic as a Pot Of Gold stocking LOL

I hope your thumb heals up soon Maz, and you know i have no alterior motive for saying it, cos MY CHILD IS NOT WEARING MCN ANYMORE.
    just had to get that out
    sigh
    i miss washing them
    i miss her picking out which one to wear, and brushing the fabric against her cheek and smiling at me. she hasn't got the words to say "soft", but the blissful smile MEANT "ah, soft".

SHellsbells - loose fitting onesies are a good idea. if i was having a winter bubby, i would have them in tops and flongies - that would be SOOOO easy. no snaps on the onesies to deal with, easy access on and off. washing flongies is a breeze. yes, i am clucky, don't mind me.

shellsbells, i got great pootainment with leg gussets on PUL covers for a nb. Imse Vimse (new age nappies), bummibrites, thirsties (nurturenappies), motherease (only the Rikki, not the Airflow). I had nb size over bamboo prefolds and nb fitteds for a 3.79kg bub. Needed a bigger size to go over the baby beehinds bamboo OSFA fitted, but coudln't get that on bilby before six weeks old anyhoo. but from arrival, used the very trim baby beehinds bamboo foldups, folded in three, (pretend prefold) in a nb cover with leg gussets. very trim, great pootainment value. Apart from the first week, when i was so timid about doing them up, i got leaks galore, cos i did them up so darn loose. was too tired to even realise i was doing that! a wide awake person who knew aobut mcn, noticed it in two seconds, and then instructed me on exactly HOW firmly to do the mcn up. from then on - NO LEAKS.

i only had one nb showoff cover (whizzkidz) and had bought small covers during my nesting, as i was sure (famous last words) that i wouldn't really be needing nb covers much (wot a waste of money i thought to myself, surely she'll grow out of them in two seconds). I sure changed my tune when bilby arrived (having poo over you every day tends to do that to you!). i quickly found out, small covers were HUGE on her, and it meant leaks, so had to hurriedly go and buy nb covers plural. She wore them for months, not days. of course, every bub arrives and grows at different weights - but you get the gist!

Falguni - what a fantastic mcn score - your luck is changing darl. I saw on the news that Kinglake is open again. Open is prolly not the right word, but YKWIM. no road blocks?

any photos of the clothie meetup Melb gals? i'd love to see wot mischief you all got up to.

wotbb: first night putting her to bed in a trainer with bear bottoms cover over the top, cos i'm just a bit cautious. she hasn't wet her night nappy for at least a week now.

one accident today, when she was very overtired.

i've discovered, she can't wear trainers with synthetic inners or wide crotches. sounds familiar, you think i would have learnt by now, but no, if i had a brain twould be lonely.

NaNa - sorry to hear of your night nappy woes. what does he wear OVER the night nappy? e.g pj bottoms? longies?

Gigi - congrats on the training! Now you get to pick out pretty undies... I know not the same BTW after the trainer fiasco I sent you, checked over some of my other nappies and I was using three nappies with elastic gone. Either I am an idiot or my kidlet has the chunkiest thighs in history. I thought she was slimming off cause I could do the snaps up smaller

seriously do you lot ever shut up?? lol

Fluffy Mail today!!
    My very first lou lous have arrived...2 AIOs - Butterflies on black and a cool funky stripey thing lol Charlotte loves the stripey one, so they are in the wash now...hopefully will try them out tomorrow!! yay!

Mel - AH! I knew there was somehting up with you!! Congrats hun *hugs* great news

Nana- Charlotte wet through a Sandman last night after about 5 hours - hasnt done that since she was about 7 months old! Hope it isnt a sign of things to come - I like not having to do the 2am change! lol

anyway, dont have time to read all the back posts atm, so hi everyone!

WOHB: Rainbow side-snapping Sandman

oh BTW not really nappy related but if you would like some nice tops to compliment your nappies the pumkin patch online outlet store is having an awesome sale. Just got 7 items for $60!

Eej - ladybug ideas. How full on do you want to go? Red shirt with black cardboard wings pinned to it and an antenna headband? If you can find a red and black polka dot dress/shirt? If you can sew you could aplique black dots onto a red shirt and stitch on wings?

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast