Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 166

NaNa - what about a Snoozywun? that always lasts in this house...

Hey were is Anna????? has she gone into labour
    ????

NaNa, I haven't tried too many NN, but a Mandy Mac Purple Nights lasts 12 hrs on my heavy wetter...

Going to get a Snoozywuns when Mel gets them in....

Thanks for the replies ladies.
    Kitt3n, fortunatly my lil fella is in mostly handme downs. Have a bestie and her sis who's boys are 2 yrs older than mine so am all cloth-ed up. So i have the bonds suits (about 10 in each size up to 0) plus a ton of other asorted small and scary buttony and snappy suity looking things.
    Me and barge a*ss went for our sizing scan this morn they recon 7lb 8oz at 38+1. So thats not so bad (didnt ask the head circumference tho...) But certainly not looking like arriving any time in the near future, which suits me, still have 1 1/2 wks of orders ahead of me.
    I only have 2 NB nappies, but am kinda planning on using some sposies to start, so I may just have to use them till he fits into the BB and the others.
    I have the matching wool and pul covers for the BB's and i think the wool ones have gussets but should I buy a couple more maz covers? I want maximum pootainment

well i have emailed Sue..so just waiting on a reply for now..also waiting on a reply from an email i sent the other day about putting the 6 pack of IB on layby..so DH shiat himself...

I only have a few IB, but me and Ad love them... I'm waiting for a sale to buy more!!!!

Apparently she had 10% entire range plus 5% GNH off on Sunday, I missed it...

yep it was til midnight sunday night plus the 5% extra for the hunt...i got 6 for $132..plus free postage
    has anyone used/heard of 'precious baby bums?'

Quote Originally Posted by katones View Post
    yep it was til midnight sunday night plus the 5% extra for the hunt...i got 6 for $132..plus free postage
    Oooohhh I'm jealous!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Hey were is Anna????? has she gone into labour
    ????
    I just sent her a text to see if everything is OK (I didnt mention the word baby, I know how annoying it gets) Her ILs should be up soon so maybe they are here already and keeping her too busy to log on.

I called DCO - the girl I need to speak to was in a meeting but will call me back. I told them I dont need DH home yet (he really has to do this training and it is only once for this training, and he will be home the rest of the year) but I do need some support.

Em is in the portacot in Sarah's room.

Jodie - hate to tell you but yep, you just missed a bargain on the IBs...I got 13 for $265 plus free postage. Which reminds me, just prewashed them, better go hang them out.

Maz - I was also thinking River might be on his way or have arrived. Anna hasn't posted in our PAML thread for a while either

Mel - in light of *ahem* recent developments, let me know if you want your nb nappies back babe. I'm due in late July/early Aug. Tend to have bigger bubs so probably won't use them for that long anyway so let me know what you want me to do.

which Mel is UTD??? is it GOGOMEL?????
    never mind my DUMB question...i see the answer....
    CONGRATS!!!!!!

Seems to be my week for missing great nappies.....

Our very talented Arimeh.....

(again, sooo jealous!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Willow View Post

Mel - in light of *ahem* recent developments, let me know if you want your nb nappies back babe. I'm due in late July/early Aug. Tend to have bigger bubs so probably won't use them for that long anyway so let me know what you want me to do.
    Nah its ok - you'll get use out of them - I'm due a while after you so its ok. You keep them and use them

damn i always put my foot in it

Nah its ok - you'll get use out of them - I'm due a while after you so its ok. You keep them and use them
    OK, thanks babe. There's quite a few girly nappies in there so if we end up having a boy, i'll send those straight back to you. Pretty open about colour but probably wouldn't put a baby boy in butterflies or pink

Oh I dunno... aricyn wears pink

Kat - if you could delete the comment from my FB wall it would be most appreciated. Shanks!

done..

Thank you!! I have family and work colleagues that I don't want knowing yet thats all.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast