Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 166

MAZ.....i blamed you for the 2 new covers freebies told DH this..

Thanx Mel, hmmm now for some more nappy shopping, DF is gonna rip me a new one if these packages keep arriving. *makes note to rent PO Box*...

hello ladies

Maz - Pip won't let me take the mumma & me cover off him. managed to air it overnight, now it's over a AIO .... he really loves it.
    Actually, I think I prefer the covers with the cotton for stability more than the plain polar fleece / minky!

Little man fell asleep last night eating tea, we had to pick him up from CC cause he wasn't happy and wouldn't sleep or stop grizzling. When he came home he was, of course, happy as until he suddenly crashed!

I actually liked the flannel fings fit, it worked well on Pip. hey what colour inner did you end up with? we had puppies

WoHB - GK pocket with maz mumma & me cover.

eta - did you know Maz, you sent me these covers as a pressie? Least that's what DH thinks Unfortunately he found out how much the firemans' outfit cost ...

Kaz - I feel the same about them for the same reason's.

Kat - PMSL...i dont mind being peoples excuse ...any reason for fluffy is a good one

Now maz is not happy ...I tried to get a certain cow HH from a certain store casue IT HAS A SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there's arent any there how can you be so cruel Mel!!!!!!!!! hahahah

and it looks like I have to part with another fav nappy...Kaz remember the cow BB from the expo....someone explodes out of the top and the tabs are right at the sides now ..I am so gonna cry

oh no Maz

hmmm. Thought

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post

and it looks like I have to part with another fav nappy...Kaz remember the cow BB from the expo....someone explodes out of the top and the tabs are right at the sides now ..I am so gonna cry
    that's just not right! hasn't Mr M realised he's not supposed to grow out of cow things??? i'm saddened by the idea of Gremlin growing out of her cow stuff and shes' not even here yet!!

DH home now and helping me to get some more pre-washing done - i love that he is so helpful and into this cloth nappy thing - it makes it so much easier knowing i have his support

Maz - don't worry - PM me for more info

Guess what? Miss M now has two teeth wooohoooo!!!!!

i order two bamboo lushies last night!! woohoo fluffy mail for me!

maz DH lovess the cover you made for millie *mwah* just gorgeous!!

ah shuckz girls....

BG - I just keep telling him to stay little but he has other plans....he's bloody bigger then Vy atm ...great that C man is home and can help you babe...looking forward to next weekend

Gogo mel - woo hoo 2 teeth.....and will PM you...you ok other wise

Jols - does it fit yet???? Glad Andrew approves

Kaz - I have been looking and there just isnt anything cow around atm.....I weven went and had alook at on line store in the US to get some brown cow minkee...nadda!!!1 so disapointing

Uncle Rudd gave us our Easter present so I took the kids out and said pick something out and we'll get it for you. God my boys are great..they didnt want to spend more the $20 each...im so proud of them. I bought Mateauz some of those AIO sleeping suits witht he noneslip feet at target..on sale for $20 and they are entirely fleece so nice breathing on the bum at night

Now I jsut wanna buy a nappy...im in the raffle the custom CK's aswell...oh wouldnt that me noice!!! Id have to ask for one in the form of cow something and the other...hmmmmmm turtles or penguins

WOMB - medium (to small) BB brown cow and soon to be Speed racer AI2

IM PEEVED!!!!!!!!!!!

I just put my nappies in the dryer for half an hour cause I want them dry (I dont do this very often) and 2 of my IB are stuck in the door frame of the dryer by their snaps!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god I have a snap machine but I had to really yank of them to get them out and the snaps fell out...im so miffed right now

yikes! don't blame you Maz!!

Aw bugger Maz - that sucks. Hey, BTW, your ticker shot is looking a bit sexy.

Gigi - how's the bilbster feeling now? Is her poor little tum a bit better today?

A quicky question for youse'all...

If you were listing three nappies on B4B, (all the same, all brand new), would you list as one lot or separately? I'm just not sure which way to go...

WOHB: dunno, DP just changed him after a nap, but I'm assuming a BumG because he has shorts on... Just checked, yup, it's a BumG.

Maz - that's how my cleaning lady has killed a few things here

I bought Pip some "l" flongies from Twins in Cloth last nappy hunt, and he still hasn't grown into them ... cow print too

Anyone else listening to Sound Relief on the teev? Pip's been dancing heaps to ColdPlay and he got really excited with John Farnham came on

oooooh paul kelly. "to her door" - I love this song.

WoHB - BBH with cow flongies, hopefully they won't fall off while he's sleeping.

Maz - i'd be frustrated with the itties getting caught in the door too - i think that's why i'm so wary of using the dryer - paranoid of wrecking things!

i'm going slowly insane today - very slowly, but getting there - between loads of washing (ours and Gremlin's), cooking up the veg from the garden before it goes bad, trying to dry everything inside and cleaning out the study to use it more for storage i'm just doing my own head in! DH claimed to have cleaned the study last week (did ok, but it was a boy clean - stack not sort and get rid of stuff) - so i'm now being the heavy handed biatch and making it happen properly. have sent out two boxes of recycling, a basket full of charity stuff (without really thinking) - compacted a stereo box full of stuff into a small tub, have worked out in my head where everything needs to go to make a heap more room - but i need him to move it and don't want to offend him by making him feel he didn't do it good enough last week....

ah well - i can hang nappies on the airer soon - nice easy low conflict task!

ooh - q re cushies - how many pre washes would you all do? i have only washed the shells of itti snap in ones onces cos i figure they don't need more - but with a true AIO, how many washes before they're absorbent (sorry, i am trying to make sure they work from the get go so that i don't give up in frustration if they don't absorb well from the outset kwim)

I jsut went and had alook at the twinsincloth site and there's a pair or NB cow flongies OMFluffiness!!!!!

BG - hon I have no idea about washing but as a rule I wash anything with bamboo in it 3 times. I was my bamboo here before I make anything 3 times in hot water but thats so it shrinks ect. I might have to get an new airer now.....jsut for the nappies I think

Just ordered a custom at twins in cloth for some cow flongies cant wait until they get back to me

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    I jsut went and had alook at the twinsincloth site and there's a pair or NB cow flongies OMFluffiness!!!!!
    you're getting me in trouble AGAIN maz!! lucky DH is home and agreed to me ordering the flongies... couldn't go past the Med stars ones either.... hmmmmm

Me NEVER BG...well never on a saturday

2 more Auriels up on buyfor baby...bid on both and i was outbid straight away on the blue one ..DANG!!!!! lets hope no one wants the red one then shall we

OMG Katones - your flag auriel is going for HEAPS!!!!!!

hmm is quiet in here...Anna have you have River yet hon?

Quote Originally Posted by briggsy's girl View Post
    ...but with a true AIO, how many washes before they're absorbent (sorry, i am trying to make sure they work from the get go so that i don't give up in frustration if they don't absorb well from the outset kwim)
    BG, I only ever pre-wash once now, and just change a bit more often the first few wears. No problems here. I think I only pre-washed my nappies twice before E was born, and never had any absorbency issues. Newborns need changing so frequently because they poo so often, so absorbency is much less of an issue with newbies than containment (and fit).

WOHB: KKAIO, it's wet here so everything else is in the dryer.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast