Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 167

Well since my DD has shown zero interest in TT in the past few weeks I think I deserve (I mean Ari deserves) a new nappy.... give me the goss on Iish fly OS

thanks alioops, was about to go looking for those strip wash instructions, but now I don't need too!

Oh LS that is a great idea!! Why didn't I think of that?!!

lol QM

sarah - I am sooo in love witht eh iishfly I just bout 4 more fitzalls! lol They fit really well... Charlotte is slim and long and whilst she no loger uses the size snaps on the BumG, so is on the last snaps on the fitzall, so still room to grow. They are nice and trim too. The boosters are a little confusing when you first look at them, but once you do it once, they are fine. I actually used a IB trifold in charlottes sized iishfly today. The snaps are closer together, but thats ok...it worked well
    love them - buy some now while she is having a sale plus nappy hunt discount

********SPARKES ALERT AT IISHFLY********** for those who want them!

kitten is VERY excitd about her bizy bee custom flongies!!! and of course her special imported nappies - thanks to the wonderful gigi I am getting custom side snap velour lined PREEEETIES!! much cheaper than i would get here, thanks to the NZ exchange rate woot woot

wohb - special MEDIUM sized nappy (small is too small now!!)/loveybums wool

Thanks Alexis - that was the only push I needed. I have been so jealous of all the sparkle and bling fluff - bout time my little girl had a bling booty too

missymoo - Sounds like you had a fun day! Did you mention to the disposable lovers the 1.5tonnes of rubbish there darlings are contributing to the earth - rubbish that will take between 200-500 yrs to break down??? They might want to consider how much it will hurt DD and DS to be living ina pile of poop 50 years from now?

LMAO Sarah. No she was one of 'those' people. No matter what you say she wouldn't care. Apparently her sister lives somewhere else in Aus and sent her a heap of flats when she had her son and she 'told her where she could shove them'
    Some people you just CANT tell... YK?

OMGoodness you ladies are enablers!!!! I bought an iishfly!!!

I just got an email. Need I say more than BLING!!! Shotgun the True Love!!! I don't like spiders and would prefer princess over queen, but the true love is just gorgeous!!! And considering my groceries were less than usual, but still enough to feed us, I can get 1!!! I am NOT TELLING the date and time unless I am guaranteed that nappy though

I am looking forward to a stocking at a certain NZ supplies company. Sarah, my Iish fly is not quite right on Miss E at the moment, it needs a couple of extra snaps. She gets wing droop in it.

Missy Mel - I was one of 'Those' People before last years PB&C expo in Adelaide. I saw enough nappy stands there and had read enough posts on here to at least look, and then I bought a couple to try. I was very lucky that the first ones suted the girls, if they hadn't then I may not have continued with MCN. I used to think that cloth nappies were flats and required lots of soaking ect. Seeing someone relatively normal () with MCN on their kids and seeing them at the expo and being able to touch and read the washing instructions helped heaps, and DH now realises that our stash has paid for itself, considering each nappy we own is less than a box of sposies, and I was buying them fortnightly. In the past 12 months (I think I am nearly up to a year) I have probably spent about as much as I would have on sposies building our stash, but I don't buy them very often now.

No matter how hard sposie makers try, they just aren't as pretty as our gorgeous MCN. Even the plain PUL MCN look nicer!!

no large sparkles ... thank goodness!

Good grief. I was given around 50 terry flats, they just rock!

Well I'm excited I got a black iish fly with the world on it to match Ari's black and white striped dress she loves and a pink ballerina sparkles - our very first sparkles Going to tell DH they are swaps or something ... (shhhh Ali) - best go find a way to explain the new paypal transaction

Missymoo - don't those people just suck - man it must be depressing living in their world where their minds are completely closed to new alternatives - used to meet a lot of them at markets and expos - phooey to them. you did a great thing getting those nappies out there and making some new converts

Ali are you talking about some wild children???? If so I can't get onto their site - too many BB looking for your "true love nappies" me thinks. LOL have you ever googled wild child nappies - some ummmm interesting search results????

lol, i think everyone knows about the new WC site/stocking Ali . my blings have become my "just incase" nappies in my "just incase bag". the fit just isnt us.

kaz - there was 2 sparkly iishflies - i am guessing saram might have gotten them? i like the fitzalls but not so much the sized ones, the double rows of snaps are better for us - but side snappers are so much better.

Sarah - I have googled it, and yes there were some rather 'Interesting' results. I will be your excuse if you will be mine Just make sure you get to the statement before he does, or 'accidentally' lock him out of internet banking by logging in wrong as him 3 times.

Kitten - WC fit my kids perfectly!!! Very jealous that you have blings that are in the standby pile I love pretty nappies, and I love that WC fit them and do a good job on them, just a pity the blings are so hard to get. I guess it is like putting a SB on Bilbs compared to a SB on Em, complete opposite lasting power. (BTW I do not mean to upset if it doesn't come across right - but I am sitting here with )

Alright, off to use a pram as a laundry trolley, gotta do some washing.

Oh sarah even after her listening to me talk about how easy they were, how pretty they were and talking about them with the other mothers from almost an hour she STILL turned around and said she wouldn't touch them and sposies never hurt anyone... there was just no point lol
    Kitten it's a shame The fit is so right here, hence why I have so many WC nappies... Can't wait to get more... but for now it's all about saving saving saving... I might even sell my green cow bling on B4B since I hate 'apple green'... and my beetlebum pocket since I hate pockets... too bad cos it's a GORGEOUS nappy. One day I would like to try a Beetlebum AI2.
    Well it's 11pm... I still have to make Chase's lunch, dry Jaidans school uniform and vacuum... sigh... my friend is coming down from Townsville tomorrow and she is staying here for a while (read unknown time) and I still have to clean up the boys room haha Lucky her plane doesn't get in till 9pm!

WOHB Sandman and Kozy soaker.

Ali - daydreamers don't work for us here either :-( Unless it was just a bad egg but it leaked every time??? Gave mine to my SIL but it was just a swirly print PUL design but can probably get it back if you really like them???? Lovely nappy drying weather this evening :-) Just hang my two baskets out

Hi girls.

Just dropping in. Been sick and MIA for quite a while - there just doesnt' seem to be enough hours in the day (oh and I've just read all 4 Twilight books ) I really should be in bed now as I've got a shocking cold and should be trying to get better but I've been thinking MCNs tonight so been surfing a bit and catching up in here.

Trust all our well.

Not much nappy news here. Haven't purchased any since I got the IB Dlish for Ruby's birthday (and got a bonus one for Tyler). No that's not true. I enabled Ruby's mum to get some iishflys, and bought one too. TBH I prefer the sized rather than the fitzall. I like the single row with 3 snaps on it. Just does up really well and no wing droop.

Still on the hunt for the perfect nappy - I think I'm getting fussy in my old age. Bugger I missed Mel's stocking. Shouldnt' have been sick, should I? Oh well, maybe next time.

WOTB: BBB with Maz Longneck cover

*yawn* ahh there jsut arent enough hours in the night are there

Rahc - I hope your better now hon and i agree..I dont like OSFA nappies cause of the droop ect AND it limits me to buying nice nappies when the kids up size

Kaz - what you doing with 50 terries???? got something you wanna share

BLings dont agree with us either..... I sold mine on buyfor baby and it broke my heart but I would rather it go to a good home then sit here collecting dust and my droll ever now and then. Michelle has a new site which is very bright and funky.

Ali - how you going babe? Sore you poor chicken

Anna - you still around to? I hopeyour in labour soon

Vic - hows punky's bum going???

Have to thank 2 girls for sunday......BG and Rayray - I had the most wonderful time chatting and just hanging out with everyone....even if I did dip in my diet it was so worth it

Hello everyone Ive missed...im slack punch me through the screen

should go and change someones recycled tea nappy it doesnt smell the best

WOMB - red delish custom smearings of chicken drumsticks, mixed vegies and potoatoe

Im still here surprise sur-bloody-prise *sigh* Why is it the other two were in such a hurry to get out but this one is happily floating around in there. Doesnt help family and close friends (excluding BB peeps! ) harrassing me every 5 seconds about 'hurrying up and getting him out' - like I have a choice or something If it were that easy he'd be out by now for sure. Im sick of Dh saying it too. My torso and legs are killing me, esp after my shower-fall episode so it aint fun to be me right now, having him out would make me feel 100x better instantly.

Plus I had a dream that he came out a she and I was in a panic over all the boy-themed MCNs I had I was pleased my bling was somewhat neutral though, I think in dreamland I ended up selling all my embroidered nappies and covers to someone on here and did a mad dash beg-a-thon of all my fave MCN makers for girly things hehe

WORB - sandman and turtle cove maz cover
    WOJB - an Itti cause he did the old 'I-need-my-nappy-changed' routine early this morning *sigh* He's prob wet through the Itti too.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast