Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 167

OMG OMG OMG !!!

off to find BA!

I'm sure Ange will read this as well - so congrats again mate *mwah* Lurrrve the name

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post

ok back to cutting threads
    can you make sure you ONLY cut threads this time babe??? keep fingers and thumbs out of the way!

Bg - I did ....... I did!!!!! Poor jed was packing mule tonight

wonder what fluffies friday brings

Side snappers - Swaddlebees AIO, sugarpeas covers and AIO - is it the side snapping you like or the two rows of snaps so you have seperate leg and waist adjustment. Abbygros (cuddlesncloth) are front snappers.

We got fluffy mail today - yeah! My custome pandababy night nappy - it is HUGE! Do Maz covers come in X-large???? What are some nice high rise fleece covers. Hmm Gigi, I think you have mentioned this before, might have to backtrack. Anyway a doped up Ari(panadol, back molars) is snuggling down in it and 3 hrs so far so good!

Congrats Ange and Mel!

rhyb Guest

I got two sets of wipes from the fabulous Maz. Now the waiting lol.
    I got my ANN calender the other day but Im really sad cz the middle fell out .
    I received my Happy Babes wetbag and Im in love. So good for a basic wetbag and I love the colour (green).
    Still stalking while waiting for my itti bittis though...

WOHB: Snoozywuns

well I suppose it is Charlotte's way of approving her new nappies! lol

Yesterday, she had one her new Bib and Tucker....MASSIVE poo in it.
    Today, she had on her new iishfly...poo.
    Then she had on her new LouLou....MASSIVE poo again! lol

She had already dont a poo forst thing in the morning - usually the only one for the day - before she wore any of them! So now I have a bucket full of dirty nappies, all of her new ones she has worn have all been defiled by poo!

WOHB: Hey Diddle Diddle Sandman and shorties ...sleeping!! yay!

LS - they only poop in the best

Pip's still asleep, I'm running late for work (usually there by now, and it's an hour drive, we're not dressed but I've had my brekky at least!)

Man I hate not remember what fluffy mail I've got coming!

Only need 2 more icons for the 3rd prize draw (I'm not a superstar, but slow & steady ... ) and tonight we're going to see "confessions of a shopaholic". I wonder if there's also "confessions of a fluffaholic"? hehehe

Mel - I love the widdlewun designs you've got there, the unicorn is just gorgeous!!!!! Pity it's too small for Pip.

WoHB - I'm guessing one extremely wet snoozywun. Soon to be twinklelily pawprint.

woo hoo! Fluffy mail for me!!! Was quite funny actually, Tahlia was watching me open the parcel and as soon as he saw the giraffe GK she grabbed it and ran into her room and stood at the change table saying 'nappy nappy' - I tried to explain that I needed to wash it first for absorbency but she didnt quite get it!

Poor little chicken has a red raw butt at the moment as she has been doing some feral nappies. Took her to the doc and there isnt anything wrong with her, so we have put it down to teething, seeing as I can see 3 new teeth coming through. Means we are in sposies though, cause I need to slather her with sudocream

Think I might have a bit of a dodgy AP man... are they meant to leave express post parcels on your door step? Doorbell rang this morning at 8am, and when i opened the door, the parcel was on the front step and he was already driving away! I've come home to parcels at the door before too

Congrats again Ange if you read this!

Just took Mel's last 2 Maz covers!!!!

They look so cute on harmony, but she's growing out of her smalls.... got the flowers and spots ones... cant wait!!!!!

So far I'm using covers over her terry flats, what nappy would be the best for her to use these covers??? She doesn't have any NN either yet as I change her throught the night, but she's started sleeping through!!!
    I think the purple nights are supposed to fit her as well as Kane?? I have one cute tushie bamboo coming....

jodi, i just cant do the purple nights on laa yet - its way tooo massive, looks so uncomfy! bizy bee night naps and maz night nappies are awesome

my maz cover from b4b arrived - and you were right maz, its sooooo soft on the inside! fluffy assssssss

otehr nappy news... well, drafting my letter of response regarding MRS mANGLE who has complained to the strata about my nappies (you cant even fkn see them anymore!) here are some random bits I have put together.... not quite a letter yet obviously, any imput?
    ~~~~
    the EC has indicated that washing lines on common property are now in discussion. given taht modern cloth nappies are valued between $30 to $50 each I would not feel comfortable hanging them where anyone else on the premises could take them. If the strata insist that I do I I then require for the strata to confirm that any stolen items will be covered by the strata's insurance.

I believe we are being singled out and unfairly targeted as several other units constantly have washing visible on their balconies which are easily viewable from the inside coutyard. The only washing which may be slighlty viewable on our balconies are my baby's nappies which require sun. These are put into the sun at the sunniest part of the day and are pulled in closer to the building whenever possible.

In order to view the nappies one would have to physically seek out a position in which to view them. I believe this to be a gross violation of privacy and it is quite unnerving to know that such stalkers live in our block.

In light of the recent letter and being noted in the executive committee report....

This has become quite distressing to myself, and as a new mother I am aware that stress (especially undue stress) can have a strong impact on possible post natal depression and cessation of milk production. I ask to please stop this harrassment as the issue of the nappies on the clothes line is a temporary measure while my baby is in nappies.

If any further complaints are made I ask that these please be warranted with photographic proof and also request the complainant's detaisl under the Freedom of Information Act.

WDYT?

WOHB - abby gro

sounds reasonable to me Kitten!

Maz - glad you kept everything safe this time around - can't have you injuring yourself too much - puts you out of commission!

no real nappy news here - have some on prewashing. Bro and SIL on their way to get the baby's room ready for painting. got my Mel fluff yesterday and ahvent' put it away yet - waiting to have a fight with my 4 year old niece cos she's likely to want it for her dolls. apparently SHE is the only one to need horse/pony stuff!

should go check the PO, but not sure what time bro will be here so i'm wondering if i'll just wait til they leave (or send them there on their way out.... hmmmmm)

woot woot i am getting a NN to trial!!! can't wait soo exicted!!! maybe this one will hold up...for ****y pants....
    I am sooo pleased with the Sugar shots nappy on Jack..the fit is spot on!!!!

WOJB ~ Yellow IB

Quote Originally Posted by briggsy's girl View Post
    . got my Mel fluff yesterday and ahvent' put it away yet - waiting to have a fight with my 4 year old niece cos she's likely to want it for her dolls. apparently SHE is the only one to need horse/pony stuff!

)
    Did someone get a certain unicorn??????
    I hope so hon... since I missed it, i'd want it to go to someone who would love it as much as me.....

WOHB.. BG pink
    WOHB,, CT Giraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Butterfly View Post
    Did someone get a certain unicorn??????
    I hope so hon... since I missed it, i'd want it to go to someone who would love it as much as me.....

WOHB.. BG pink
    WOHB,, CT Giraffe
    ummmmmmm it is already very much loved!!

oh, congrats Kitten!!!!

I'll grab one when Mel stocks again..... If I'm not toooo broke by then gotta stop buying fluff....I'll have to sell the house....

WOOHOO... fluffy mail!!!!!
    Got the slip, so Ad is getting from the PO after work......

It's either Mel's, or WC!!!!!!!

woo hoo pretty butterly!! fluffy mail is ALWAYS exciting!!!
    I have 2 lots of nappies on layby still nearly paid off!!!(9 nappies in total!!) and i am getting that spesh NN next week
    I couldn't keep the black cat nappy a secret from DH as i had it on Jack yesturday afternoon..and i blabbed!!! how dumb am i?? he asked how much it was..BUT i told a white lie..saying $30 something..he said..thats ok...
    Kate (Sugarshots) is brilliant!! she refunded my postage (even though i said no you keep it) i thought since she had driven the nappy over she could keep the money... but nope she refunded it!!!how nice.

WOJB ~ purple IB

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast