... 31112131415 ...

thread: Cloth Nappies # 168

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

maz - that cow-print fleece is at Lincraft. My friend just made her DS a wrap/sleeping-bag/blankie/pajama thing out of it. It's like a wrap at the top but with legs sewn in at the bottom. Great for the car & pram. Soooo cute!

Anna - wow, you're awesome!

um, nappies... waiting on a replacement Bear Bottoms fleece cover from NN. AP lost the first one. Grrr. Had our first poopy nappy in ages yesterday in the paediatrician's office DS was suddenly very upset, and the doc asked me why. I told him he usually goes on the potty and he didn't believe me. Silly man. I bet he'd be a bit upset having to poop in his pants. Unfortunately I had carried DS all over the countryside in the sling to get to the doc, so had minimum baggage with me and couldn't carry the potette too. I knew that was going to happen. But at least it didn't happen with DS IN the sling on the train or something. Stinky!!

WOHB: BumG

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

hmmm nana...i would be interested in seeing what this wrap/pyjama/pantted thing your friend made....Jack gets wrapped at night BUT his wrap is the biggest size one can buy..and he is getting to big for it..and can escape muslin wraps...

hmmmm fluffy bubs are having a stocking right now...BUT i will not buy anything!!!!

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Ever so slowly going crazy...

hmmmm fluffy bubs are having a stocking right now...BUT i will not buy anything!!!!

Yuuummmyyyy... grape slushie gelato...... But I WILL resist....

Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

loving the pregnancy april fools. am i cruel enough to do that to my hubby?

well, i dont feel so much of an addict now, knowing that I didnt sit up at 2AM for a stocking!! Awesome for those who did score. I loved that neopolitan one.

I have a fluffy bubs (baby pink) that I am going to put on b4b. doesnt sit laa nicely.

well its day 3 and i am feeling a wee bit better. better do some washing of nappies today - but that will probably make me feel worse so back to the lounge!!

wohb - swaddlebees sized fitted/wool soaker.

Follow Pandora On Twitter

Jan 2005
    cowtown

hot washing

Someone was talking about washing at 90 degrees...

we generally wash everything in cold water only, and for this reason only actually bothered to buy a hose for the hot water outlet last week when I needed to clean out the machine.

anyway, none of the hoses that I could find were rated past 80C so my q is where do you get one that allows you to wash at 90C? I got mine at bunnings but 80 was as high as they went.

Maybe the new washing machine we're getting will come with them -as I said we rarely washing hot water but I wantto be able to if I need to.

gigi - thanks I will check out fairy fabrics

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

i have NO idea what temp my machine washes on hot....it is using the hot now...i had to do a strip wash....nappies really pong of pee...could Jack's teething be making his pee stink to the high heavens?? that is what i am putting it down to....

Jul 2007
    Colac, VIC

I forgot about the CK stocking too lol - seems to be what I do now, forget about stockings!

Ooohparently some peeps bought more than 2, which is rude to start with, IMO, but they won't be getting them all!

CONGRATULATIONS ANNA HONEY!! I've posted congrats everywhere I can think of you sneaky Mummy you! No inkling I tells ya! I can't believe you are not only home but all birth storied up too - you are a crazy robot woman!! (And I'm jealous haha, you & Dayl should have a club... )

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

Ooohparently some peeps bought more than 2, which is rude to start with, IMO, but they won't be getting them all!
    were did you find out that some bought mroe then 2 hon? Iknow someone that carted 3 and I bet she didnt know aobut the 2 rule

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

I must be so out of touch - didn't even know there was a stocking. Not that I look for them though. Don't need nappies Plus we are just about to buy a new (well new to us) car that is ... expensive... so we will absolutely have no cash left

Might have to start begging on the streets.. teeheehee... can you imagine it? This stressed out lookin pregnant chick with wild hair and two crying kids attached to her, asking for money for nappies...

That might work if I didn't live in Nambour where everyone looks like that... PMSL

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007

that might work if i didn't live in nambour where everyone looks like that... Pmsl

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

the cowboy 2nd auriel seemed to have disappeared prior to the stocking....

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

MEl - I'll join you shall I

Kat - that cowboy one is in the bag hon ....hehehehhehhee

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

damn that cowboy print!!!! i love that material BUT as we know...auriels don't sit right on Jacko...he is fat all over EXCEPT for his skinny mini waist....WEIRDO!!!!

Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

maz - it was on terms and conditions somewhere, pretty sure i saw it too
    Last edited by suse; April 1st, 2009 at 12:23 PM. : please refer to forum & MPM guidelines

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007

Thanks again Kitt3n, awaiting 2 purply ones .......

Feb 2009
    Townsville

Guilty as charged.

I'm the idiot that shopped at 1am and didn't read the terms and conditions prior.

So QueenMab, I am the rude one you speak of.

Sorry to cause such a stir.

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

CM....simple mistake hun!!!!

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

CM - you havent casued a stir hon...I want to thank you so much for thinking of me at the wee hours and nabbing the 2 nappies you did for us. I am eternially greatful. I now know that I have a few more CK nappies that fit mateauz without pain for him. YOur a truely wonderful woman! DOnt feel bad....it was alittle wopsie that Lesley fixed straight away. Mauws hon

... 31112131415 ...