Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 168

Thanks girls.

Lesley was wonderful and understanding. I'd never heard of her limiting to two nappies before, and she said she doesn't usually. It was just because of the break for the rest of the month that she decided to.

Maz I'm so glad Mateauz will have some great fitting nappies. He needs them more than DS who can wear almost anything!

Now if only I can have as much luck hyena'ing for myself lol

Oh and GiGi, I'm so sorry I didn't reply earlier. I read your post at 1am (during my sleep shopping) and told myself I would reply later. Well I forgot.
    Thank-you for all of your advice in regards to Phoenix's gastro. Luckily he only seemed to do one and was fine after that. Pity I couldn't say the same about myself
    I'll be keeping your advice though, I'm sure I'll need it again at some point!

No stirring here CM - we still love ya

Just like people putting used nappies on Ebay - everyone makes mistakes!

Can't remember what else i was going to say

Must need more sleep!

Well done for the girls that got the CKs I wish I'd got one but like I've said want a mini lala more. Its April now and Carli said early April so it should be soon!
    What's the bet some CKs appear on B4B shortly?!

Anna I can't belive you are home! Amazing!

I have fluffy mail but its at home and I'm away! DH had to pick it up at the PO for me...I hope he didn't look. I don't have anyone to say I've bought them for.

oh whoops , i was so tired i fell asleep on the couch while the kids were awake

luckly Gabriella is in her papasan , and nixon was just palying . ive now put nick jr on as im still sooooo tired ..

any way .. i still dont have fluff i ordered express .. grr ..it sould have been here yesterday ..

not happy !!

bubblebubs have still not stocked .. they said on twitter it would be fully stocked by lunch ... i want a bb side snapper ..

and i want one now !!

Just got some fluffy mail!!

A few pairs of Llamajamas longies for Charlotte for next year, one for now.
    And 2 TotsBots covers...cos I love the one I have....

They are SHYTE! wierd mesh binding around the edges, and worst of all - -NO LEG GUSSETS! I am gutted. They are going straight up so if anyone wants, let me know. A white and a lilac spot size 2.
    She has to have gussets.

I dont know why they would have changed them, they were perfect the way they were! so sad when they mess with good nappies/covers and turn them to crap.

*sigh*

Also got my iishfly from B4B...still havent heard from iishfly yet either - MOST UNimpressed.
    But got a red one with a big green star on the bum! YAY! Love it - it is her first red nappy :OMG: so I hope I dont turn everything pink....must wash in salt a couple of times I think lol

WoHB: purple BBH Magickall

what are these bubblebubs side snappers?? where where???

i cant find them either kat

wohb - pookey pockets/cherubs kiss fitted/lovelybums wool cover

kat- BB said they would be fully stocked by lunch ! they even said that they would be fully stocked last nght lol .. guess other things have come up ..

But there will be side snappers in the 2nds bin .. i keep going back there but nothing new has been uploaded

side snapper...WHAT!!!!!!!! off to investigate

anyone else have kid that shiats 3 - 4 times a day!!!!! im over it!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    anyone else have kid that shiats 3 - 4 times a day!!!!! im over it!!!!!!
    nope not me maz , but i do have a 2yr old who will poo on the floor , then wants me to clean him up , THEN he wants to take the poo to the toilet himself ... all wrapped up in a wad of loo paper , so he can flush it himself ...

why , WHY cant he go on the toilet ... im sick of cleaning up toddler poo .. YUK ...

fluffy mail fluffy mail
    My 3 cushie tushies, cuddlebubbles and cute tooshie arrived!!! My first fitted nappy that wasn't a terry!!!!!
    Now I can use my medium Maz covers....

maz - nope, twice a day usually, and that's always on the potty. I'm getting in early maybe, but DS tells me in his own way that he needs to go potty, and I hope it can continue so when he's older it's no big deal. I hope so, anyway!

WOHB: some night nappy DP chose and probly put on wrong.

yep Maz have one of those here, not today - only twice today so far!

We had a side snapping bubblebub here looked really good, I think I gave it to Sam as it was a dino one but they looked great.

I have a postie card but too buggered to go and collect it - hoping it"s my order from mothers instinct with Ari puppy pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by eej View Post
    Well done for the girls that got the CKs I wish I'd got one but like I've said want a mini lala more. Its April now and Carli said early April so it should be soon!
    What's the bet some CKs appear on B4B shortly?!
    eej - how cynical of you!

Maz - Luckily not anymore - did for a while there but thankfully she's back to once a day, I don't know the whys & wherefors but I'm glad!

Cheekymonkey - Didn't mean to offend hon & as the girls have said, it was an honest mistake, I was referring to the people who perhaps weren't so innocent.

And we're back! Sposies at the Garden Show, as soon as we got back to the car straight into a BBB with BB PUL cover

I came home with a little cow!

A very tired little cow who needs a shower with his very sweaty mummy.

Soon to be on his butt - snoozywun.

Ray, was it you who was asking about the hot water? I have it on good authority that if you have a relativly new hot water service, it will only heat to 50deg. They are all regulated these days so that prolly explains the 80deg hose.
    FWIW 90 deg is farking hot, water is boiling at 100...
    We got our gas fitter to up our HWS to 60 and its pretty hot.

I missed the widdlewuns :-( boo hoo

But I's got no dosh anyway and my car who has never missed a beat had a moment today and subaru cant fit it in till nxt week and DP has a ute. So how am I gunna get my baby home from hospy?........

missed the widdlewuns too

ENVOY - any good ??

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast