Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 168

Quote Originally Posted by rayray View Post
    ta MAz I will have a look.
    mmm 5m...I could always sell the leftovers

I wonder who would buy them

Love those itti specials, very nice indeed!!
    There is a cow one for you all cow inclined peeps...

Has anyone tried longies from loopy lily? Are they any good?

OMG IB have cow, giraffe, dots...OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I was only today thinking Id love a cow and giraffe IB if sue had them!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOO im gonna bust a poo poo valve!!!!!!

im back !!!!! moved house .. bleugh ...

any way ... on the nappy front .. ummm ..... not much , got a few naps off b4b and got a few more coming ...

kttn - you outt bid me on the sugar shots i think ... it was in my bidding list and its gone now ... did you win it , it sure was prudy !!!
    also what do you want to know about the magic alls ???? the inner had a sewn in micro fibre booster and a extra bamboo booster . and the lining is suede cloth ..
    not sure what your bub wees but gabs can have a nap in hers with the booster and not leak !

im guessing everyone has seen the new BBH nappies before i did lol ... i seriously only got the net on last night and had about 60 emails to read ,.. they look pretty groovy ! the mulitfits are big sizing , i bet gabbi is in the smallest setting !! she is still so tiny for her age and im getting impatient as i have a heap of aios in m/l size but she can still fit a small/med !!

ah well ..

Laura - did you have a nice time on wednesday ???

Am I the only one that thinks it's a strange coincidence there are quite a few wild child nappies up on B4B just a few days after a stocking?

CM - brand new ones? hmm interesting...

No nappy news here. My SIL came for dinner last night and was astonished at the amount of nappies in my stash She said she'll stick to having dogs

Maz - will put them on him and MMS you

Ummmmm was hanging out the washing and was wondering if my choice of cowprint PJs for the maternity stay in hossy had anythng to do with the cow fetish I'm developing in Pip

WoHB - blue BBB with Maz mama&me cover

mel... i have seen nappies for dogs to though so best tell her that
    CM - i havent been on B4B so will have to go for s ticky now ENABLER

New baby beehinds....oh i didnt get anything about that and there's nothing on the site...please can someone explain

Kaz - ive always had acow fettish...I had a ford XE years ago that had cow covers everything...oh the memories...Vy is also cow made...every animal is a cow. oh oh BG - ive got the same dress heading our way for Vy from Mymymy...so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

VY wet the bed last night looks like we ave to wait until she's asleep until we put a nappy on her. Anyone else have this problem?? What do you do

Arimeh - not new, "barely used". I guess maybe they're selling some off to make room for the new ones they managed to hyena.

Kazbah - I think the hospital staff see lots of different things, a cow print fetish being the least of their worries. Cow print is trendy, on children and adults alike

Maz - on the BBH site, go to "important news" and scroll down. It's their new "Multi-Fits". I think that's what is being talked about anyway. Their OSFA. Limited stocks apparently as they are testing their popularity. I think I will go for a drive tomorrow to their warehouse and check them out.

Is anyone a big fan of OSFM or OSFA's? I guess I'm a little scared to try them. Someone needs to talk me into it.

oh wow!!!! I would have hated snapping them buggers but then they would have the big elctronic bugger

very interesting...hmmm

CM - I dont like OSFM...im picky but thats just me...plently of girls in here do like them

Maz is there a reason you don't like them?
    Do you find it hard to get the "perfect fit"?
    I think I'm just thinking along the lines of - why buy OSFM as I think they will just wear out quicker from more use and you'll need to replace them anyway. So the cost probably works out the same as buying a few extra sized in place of one OSFM?

Did that even make sense?

dont like osfa on a pocket or aio either..

BG - ive got the same dress heading our way for Vy from Mymymy...so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maz hunny, when Vy grows out of it, you know where it can be rehomed - i'm so in love with it! and Vy will be getting a significantly bigger one than Gremlin has! i am still trying to get around to taking a piccie - i just haven't grabbed the camera lately - so busy supervising the painting going on in her room.... think i'll be doing the photo thing as the cot gets assembled this afternoon...

had mum here for dinner last night and she was scoping out nappies and things - then decided she wanted to help me get some stuff done, so has taken lots of linen home to prewash for us - wtg mum! she can hang stuff on her line outside where i can't (the two people who live nearby that would pick up the color at her place both know Gremlin is pink anyway!)

BG, make sure you take pics babe, i'm dying to see her room!!

Going to check out these IBs...

CM - Most of mine are OSFA, because I had 2 in different sizes when we started and couldn't afford to do sized. We do have some sized, but most of the sized ones are small and NB, for the pooplosion factor. I still have some of my original purchases and I have been using cloth for almost a year. The only ones that I have ditched are dead elastic BumGs, everything else is good still. When new prints came out in CTs, I sold some of my old ones so that I had current stock on display when I go shopping.

Maz - I have had to put clothes on that they can't get off, and then I have included a toilet trip into the bed time routine, but I always tell Sarah that until she has a dry nappy every morning for a week, she has to wear a nappy. I also try to avoid too many drinks just before bed time.

I figured out Em's problem with the IF this morning. She needs the rise snaps on medium!! I wonder if I should try that on the BK too.

WOEB: WC and soaker
    WOSB: Camo Minky CT.

Alioops - Thank-you for that info. Have you seen the new BBH in RL yet? I'm still not so sure about them though, if I buy some then I have no reason to buy bigger sized fluff later. hehehe. Plus I'm still trying to get over the not made in Aus stuff, but they're so...fluffy.

Has anyone seen them up close yet?

Not yet. Might go to the warehouse if I get around to it tomorrow though. I am kid free on Mondays, so I can do all my running around with peace and quiet.

Anna - I hope you are off having a baby today!!!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast