Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 168

Quote Originally Posted by *charmalea* View Post
    Laura - did you have a nice time on wednesday ???
    Yeah was excellent morning. Thanks for coming out to us.
    Hope you enjoyed your shopping afterwards!!
    My friends now have the cloth nappy bug and I am more than happy to enable them

hi lovely ladies

just dropping in to say hi and share a few piccies with you! we've finally finished painting the walls in Gremlins room (still need to do wardrobe doors and entry door)

here are the pics of her room with cot and drawers

And for Maz (and everyone else that asked) here and here are the pics of the nappy cover from Maz with the dress from mymymy (model free - can't find big teddy bears!)

can start washing gender specific things now cos i can hide the clothes airer in the baby's room - woot!

ooooh they're really nice BG!!!

I'm jealous, I want a baby girl!!!!

Gorgeous BG

Well have packed a nappy bag to take to work tomorrow to show a preggy mum fluff. Am packing:

* BBB
    * BBH
    * BB PUL cover
    * FJ Fleece cover
    * BG Pocket
    * Twinkle Lily AI2

Might take some shorties, what do you think, what's best to show a new mummy who's interested in MCN from birth?

WoHB - the mosaic fitted in skulls under a Maz cover (Mama & me, he still loves it!!!!!!)

Soon to be KK nights and flongie
    Last edited by Kazbah; March 29th, 2009 at 06:39 PM.

Awww,cute BG
    Still here, got my flongies today, actually got em friday but I assumed that Adam had checked the mail. Too cute.
    The good MIL was over today and I showed her my stash and she loved them and was really supportive.
    The evil MIL rang about an hour ago and accosted Adam for all the gory details INCLUDING asking if I had lost my mucus plug yet!!!
    Needless to say, she was shot down fairly promptly. ***hole

got to get one of those limited IB's! They are gorgeous!

Shellbells - I cant believe she asked that!

DD has the worst nappy rash today, not sure why.. and I hate that we were out at my SIL's and everyone blamed it on the cloth nappies! Grrrrrr!

well I just want to say im back, I have converted a friend and I got my Bizy Bee night nappy and Halfie... GORGEOUS! They are now in the wash with the weekends nappies...

Sarah if you read this before I email you THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

WOHB: about to become mirabai NN

Welcome back Missy Mel

Shells - are you serious? People actually ASK that? phwoar - nothing like having no privacy about your bits huh..

BG - Looks good mate.. looks good.

Miss M has a touch of a belly bug so her nappies are making me feel a little at the moment. The itti she had on earlier contained everything around the back and the sides (yes - the SIDES of the nappy!!) but unfortunately leaked out her leg a little. DH dealt with that one with a combination of rubber gloves, hot water from the tap and the laundry sink. I was left with the task of cleaning it off her - plus getting her in the bath - plus dealing with a screaming 2 year old.. ahh fun times!!!

WOTB's: both in their night nappies. Oh funny story. DH thought DS had done a poop after he had gone to bed, so we crept in there with a torch and a bottle of warm milk (not that he has milk in a bottle, but we thought it might keep him asleep while we changed) so I got the wipes at the ready, and took off the nappy - no freakin poo. Must of been doing some really stinky farts. (I even put my nose to his butt and said, yup he's definitely done a poo - so my mummy nose was way off too!!!!) Ahhh so he's not in a Snoozywun anymore - now he's in a GK minky times

that is so funny Mel. ah how you dont forget the beloved m/s monster.

Mateauz did a shiat his his IB today..it was nice and sloppy. We could tell when he fell on his bum and it came squirting out this legs/

Cherubs kiss have a stocking on tuesday night...very exciting

OH and I have been trolloping abit and came across some embroided WW on someone's store.....I know they were sold out but OMG they looked friggen fantastic! I absolutely love the panda one!

*yawn* I should go to bed....Dexter is on though

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Maz, what is WW? Enjoy your Dexter fix!

Brigsy - Gremlin is one very lucky littl' bub!

Kellie - people can be so negative. Bubs get NR whether in sposies or cloth. But i still think we had far LESS nappy rash than my mother's groups bubs who were in sposies all the time.

Kazbah - i show new mums nb sized cloth options e.g a bamboo trifold in a Motherease Rikki cover. a nb fitted. one of the smaller type OSFA fitteds.

wotbb: the only nappy she wears now, the night nappy. She wore the same trainer all day - including an outing to a Kite Festival and two playgrounds, my clever little bilbs, she can't talk to me about it cos she has so few words, but she is TT-ing up a storm. (Hope i don't jinx her by saying that!!!).

Woo hoo - way to go Bilbs! What a star! And how is her gorgeous mummy?

Just a quicky before bed... I have an apology to the lovely Miss Kitt3n - I just realised that I've bid on something you've been bidding on on B4B. I didn't even look to see who the high bidder was, so my apologies for jacking up the price for you. I'll leave you to it.

I think I'm going to have to retire my medium d'lish - we had a total pootastrophy on Friday morning. I'm having breakfast when Mr E, who had been playing amongst his toys in the loungeroom, dashes past me into his bedroom accompanied by a rather pungent eau de toilet. As I go into his room I notice a trail of little dollops of poo (like breadcrumbs but smellier and stickier), as he dives onto his bed and proceeds to roll all over it. Long story short, poor DP gets woken to shower a crap covered baby, whilst I clean up and strip the bed, bedroom floor, loungeroom carpet, hallway floor, clothes (his and mine, because I got covered whilst wrestling him off the bed), and going through every toy on the loungeroom floor (which had looked like a toystore had exploded), and then cleaning the ones that were covered in poo. This d'lish is getting a 0 for containment (this was the same d'lish that was responsible for the Great Carseat Blowout of 2008). Euuuuew.

Ewww for both Mel and Suse, but at Suse's explaination.

Yes Maz - what is WW apart for weight watcher's? I know you aint talking about Weight Watcher's in this thread!!

Still no text message so I hope the MW calls me in the morning to tell me that I can't have my appointment at 10 so that Anna can have a baby.

I can pay off some bills this week too!!! SIL should be paying of the car finally!!! Which means less stimulus package on bills and more on fluff and things like snap presses!! I so want a cheque to arrive this week from the tax man!!

Im guessing widdlewuns for WW?

Oh dear Mel, Maz & Suse. Although the poop coming out when he sat down would be almost funny to watch! Pity you didn't get it on video!

Gigi - I don't have any smaller ones to show, the NBs I have are ready for a baby due in 2 weeks! Pip & I didn't start cloth until around 6 months, and didn't really get into it until 9 months ...

Waiting for the foxtel man ... waiting ... waiting ... hmmm might see if I can find enough NH icons to go in the first prize draw.

WoHB - BBB with BB PUL cover. (just for something different )

baby for anna yet ??

bg- dress so sweet !!!

ewww at all this poo .. gabs is having solids now and is constipated , her poos are pasted on to the nappies and the ls on my new toilet sprayed poo all over the wall!!! just as pil's walked in the door .. eww . i nearly did put her in an IB , lol but she was in a baby cheeks ..

wohb - kk !

got a email from possum pouches , should be able to get custom longies in late april ... cripes they are busy knitting !!

Im still here. Inlaws are around so Im trying to be a good mum and do my thing so they dont think Im a lazy cow.

Plus I am extremely irritable lol Ive actually woken with a sore throat too which is fabulous eh.

No nappy news either.

morning ladies

suse hun what was that? lol @ THe Great Carseat BLowout and the Great Walls of Poo.

lea sorry babe - do you have a different user name over there? i've been outbid anyway now! I was after some magikall inserts - not the trifolds. Can these be bought seperately? I have found that magikalls arent really good for us (seems most single row snap fronters arent good here) but I have been using the inserts in other nappies as boosters and they are perfect.

BG-how exciting! you should show us a pic of your nappy stash too

maz - I have that panda one from the last stocking. the colours are so vibrant, just lovely. WW seem to be the only front snap that suits us.

anna - vibes hun, vibes!!!

A way back people were talking about OSFM. The OSFM that I like are

swaddlebees OSFM fitteds
    jamtots hemp fitteds
    cuddles cloth abygro slushies
    blueberry osfm
    and without doubt dragonfly magik (these are the bomb) - some in stock at cinderella's stash
    pop-ins!! The bonus of pop ins is that if you get them from the start you can use the shell as an awesome cover, even for NB - with some fitteds/prefolds. (you can use the pop i itself too but if you wanted prefolds/covers and then an ai2 system when bubs is bigger you can use the same covers instead of wasting $$ on nb/small covers-pop in shells contain everything cos of the leg gussets).

OSFM i dont like
    bum g's!

osfm that i am sure will fit better down the track
    cushie tushies

WOHB - abbygro slushie

kttn - nixonsmama is my b4b name !! and i'll ask about extras , im sure you can get some ..

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast