Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 168

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Kazbah View Post
    Shell - washbags are great, but Gigi has the best washbag tip ever - get a mesh pillow protector and use that instead - it holds so much more
    um nearly Kaz, i like the "dustmite pillowcase protectors" best, (not the mesh washbags).

Recalcitrant aplix can still attack thru a mesh bag!!
    I don't trust aplix not to mess up Sacred FluFF!

Dustmite pillowcase protectors are cheap, zips are stronger and they're bigger.

WW - widdlewuns - OF COURSE!!!! doh to me!

screaming bilby - gotta run and be the milkbar!

back again

Suse - great poo story!

Maz - LOVE the moo flongies!!

i've forgotten all the things i read now, too tired to go read them again

oh yeah, CHARMLEA - vis a vis the little squirt, at the risk of you hitting me over the head with the nearest wet fish, did you read the Destrcutions sweets? cos it's roolly well worth reading them.

without this - your walls will be wet
    read them - your walls will be dry

i was in a group of mums today, and i suddenly realised, i was the only one in the room, who had never had to change bed linen, due to leaking night nappy. I almost felt guilty! I realised it, hearing stories of tt-ing kids at night, and the resultant sheet washing (and they were all so used to it, from the nappy days). But it will be new to me. It made me feel very grateful to have been using mcn the last 28 months.

shellsbells - happy labour vibes to you hon.
    i would be pushing to have little squirt installed whilst pregnant, but drier, at least hopefully your dh can go buy one whilst you're diong other thigns, like labouring, giving birth etc.

wasn't there someone else very due around now? like ANna T??? maybe alioops will knwo bout ANna.

i got to hold a three month old gorgy lad called Harry today, awww!

wotbb: KK AIO and t-shirt - it was 31 degrees today (autumn, yeh right).

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    I really like the blue nebula, tool time, dinosaurs and cowboys
    Hmm, I'm not too fussed on any of the prints this round (I know, shock horror - slap me now). Except for the pirate monkeys print and that seems to have disappeared (and I like it better with black windpro, which I think she did as a custom for someone, it was on the blog). I kinda like the tooltime, but not enough that I think you hyenas and my bank account are in any danger . I am a bit obsessed with any plain (ie: no decorator print) mottled minky auriels though - that bottle green that went on b4b today was just yummy. And there was a red and black dragon print with black windpro up not long ago that I missed and am kicking myself.

OK, I've just gone and looked, now I know what all the fuss about sugarshots is about. They are sweeeeet. Really sweet. I think I wants one.

Gigi - lucky you, getting to cuddle a little'un. I've decided that I want one that hasn't discovered what elbows are for yet (ie: digging into mum with extreme force). Maybe I could get minky elbow pads for him to match his nappies? As for not having to change sheets overnight, I'm like you - I've only ever had to do it I think maybe once or twice in sixteen months. Unfortunately for me, although it does say something about the triumph of MCN, it testifies more to the fact that my son stays up so bleeding late. 11:40 and I've just put him down now LOL. He does wee a fair bit, but he's not in a night nappy for as long as most other babies.

WOHB: nature babycare sposie and sugarpeas cover JIC of any more poosasters- his butt has been pink and spotty for days, will be caneston washing tomorrow to see if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    tk - done babe
    Thanks Maz - you are a legend! Just let me know what you need $$$ wise from me

I got fluffy mail yesterday arvo!!!
    My Bizy Bee Butterfly Garden for Harmony....
    But its finally raining today, so great for us country folk, bad for washing nappies...
    Still waiting on CT, IB, and ordered some Bambineo Fitted Nappies... I GOTTA stop I tell ya.....

Uummm, haven't gotten into longies and mongies as such, must go a searching and check them all out......

PB - just think of all the money you will save on sposies - AND - since you take good care of them - the resale value!! You'll get a bit of money back at least.

Um yeah thats all I had to say I think

Not much happening here.

How early is too early to start pre-washing my nappies? We have rain here at the moment but there have been weekends when it has been great drying weather. I am worried that going into winter I may not get ideal drying weather (and we do not own a dryer) so thought maybe I could start now... would this work??

Thank you again for your abundance of knowledge ladies!

what are mongies???

Gigi , at our old house the LS was perfect, now at this new house its gone funny. DH istalled it , i will drag out the instructions and have a squiz, i changed the pressusre ,its not as bad now.. i gotta get back on to them as my internal hose in the long hose has burst (2nd time its happened to me !!)

maybe with the new house it wont happen when i get a new hose..

- remeber the shredded boosters a while back?? well my WC is doing the same .. and it hardly gets used and all my other naps are fine ..

did anyone have WC shred or was it just IB.. what should i do ??

i already have emailed WC coz we were having leaks (fit problem) i dont want to be annoying kwim ...

wogb- GF

Lea - 2 of my WC boosters shred so I emailed Michelle. She replaced them, but we did come to an agreement that my kids must just be kids that can't really use cloth nappies - their pee is too destructive. So who knows if it was a dodgy batch of bamboo or not

OMG shreaded boosters again!!!!!! I think your kids wee TEETH!!!!!!

Mongies are flongies made of minkee...DEVINE - bizy beemakes them and there is still o ne custom up

Suse - I noticed the monkey one gone thats was my number one fav...I'll just see what happens at the stocking

HAving some BB girls here soon...need to go get some nibblies before VY deafens me with

NEED TO GO FOR WALK MAMA

maz - put a pic up in the gallery of gab in her M-A-L !! hope you like it .. they are in the recent pics section .. http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/gallery/
    0h and the BF that got deleted on FB are up there too !!

,this is going to sound funny but i HAVE to go the the Cloth nappy shop and buy nappies today ...

All BBH are sold out (cept for hemp) and i have a few demo's to do on the w'end ... and guess what ... im all sold out too ... i only have magic alls !!! im med left ..

So i have to go see Bek (aka pookey pockets ) and hopefully she has some BBH so i can buy them ... the bamboos wont be here till end of april ...
    so not exactly exciting , but im sure i will come back with something ... i wonder if she has longies there .... or something else that i can buy ... hmmmm
    Last edited by *charmalea*; March 31st, 2009 at 09:35 AM.

babylegs on 35% off at itti!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks laura for letting em know woot woot 3 pairs of super soft coming laa's way

WOHB - bits for bots velour fitted/loveybms wool cover

The babyleg sale must have only been on for a few minutes. IB is doing random sales all through the day. I wanted more babylegs but they aren't on sale any more

Oh I forgot to ask my other question... where do I buy moogoo? I googled - lots of BB threads came up and then I thought it would have to be quicker to ask in here!

Yep, I missed it too.....
    had Harmony at the baby clinic, and all is perfect...

She has put on over 2kg and over 10cm in 11 weeks!!!

Anyone else having big sales for the last day, does anyone know??? Will keep an eye on IB!!

WOHB.. BG pink pocket.. was in the nappy bag!!
    WOKB.. WC skeletons

TK - Google moogoo. They have their own website.

PB - yay for the weight and growth - doing fantastic there

Maz - hmmm.. wees with teeth.... leads to interesting thoughts!!!

I heard IB are having random sales all through the day - some lasting 5 minutes, some lasting an hour - so think you'll have to keep an eye on it.
    Last edited by suse; March 31st, 2009 at 01:16 PM. Reason: removing website details - please refer to forum guidelines

Hi all

Have IB stocked their NN yet?? That seems to have been 'coming soon" for about a year!

Not much nappy news here at the moment...STILL havent heard from iishfly , not very impressed about that.
    Dont seem to be haivng much luck getting a response from Jayne at NN either about something else which is doing my head in! lol
    Didnt want to have to call brisbane, but looks like that is what I will be doing this afternoon!

WOHB: red d'lish

TK - The earlier you start the prewashes the more you are likely to do so I don't see why not.

Gigi - No baby news from Anna yet, she is busy entertaining her ILs. Our MW has an overdue girl that she wants to pop first

I am sick of Em rashing up and blistering!! Poor kid has been bleeding!! I have a liner and bepanthen on her atm, but I wish we could figure out why she keeps blistering. Natural inners made no difference. I think I should probably try an elimination diet again to find the cause

WOEB: Cute tooshies bamboo delight and Maz Cars cover.

Quote Originally Posted by LimeSlice View Post
    Hi all

Have IB stocked their NN yet?? That seems to have been 'coming soon" for about a year!

Not much nappy news here at the moment...STILL havent heard from iishfly , not very impressed about that.
    Dont seem to be haivng much luck getting a response from Jayne at NN either about something else which is doing my head in! lol
    Didnt want to have to call brisbane, but looks like that is what I will be doing this afternoon!

WOHB: red d'lish

on the iishfly front...not good communication for me either!!!!! i am STILL waiting on a refund!!!! she has emailed me BUT not refunded me as yet....

I have just come home from work...i go back on the 20th of next month 9-2 mon-thurs...now to get nappies ready for MIL (nanny goat) as she doesn't like the snap ones...

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast