Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 169

OSFM PUL covers....... here you go

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/bell...ml#post1736080

moo anyone?

Dame it!!! friggen jsut lost a hgue post!!!!

Fluffy gods have been kind in the house of **** (our nick name due to the amount of penis' that live here)

ONe GK pocket already washed and awaiting to be hung up. Many thanks to the wonderful Go go mel.....courier giggled at the jingling.cc

My ib's have been our main work horses for the last 8 months so Im really not worried that they arent as pretty at they once were. Its not the outters either...they still look new on the outside....its the inside....they are have gone a greyish colour and the pooh stains just wont fade out anymore. Just waiting until the new ones come out to nab a few

PB - yes magicals effected vy that bad that she was left red raw all over her bum.....wasnt nice

Better go...kids pinging

Cloth wipes - I keep mine dry in a basket near the sink so when I get up to grab a nappy I just wet the wipe and go - usually only need one or two if it's super disguisting. I did try keeping them wet but they went mouldy and the ants got in them (love tropical living)

CM - I have a tonne of bum creams here that were trials when we had our business. Ari hardly ever gets rashes so they don't get used. All hyginicly used as testers so let me know if you want me to drop one round till your moogoo arrives

argh! 2 poopy nappies in one day! How did I deal with this before?? It's DISGUSTING! Poor DS is teething (again. still. always, it seems...) and had an upset tummy. All of a sudden he started wailing and looked at me with the saddest, most frightened look on his face. Poor kid had a poosplosion without having time to tell me "doddy" (he can't say potty yet!) and it caught him unawares.

ummm.... wipes. I have a basket of dry ones too, and since my change table isn't near a sink I have a small thermos of warm water and a bowl nearby. (our place is cold!) Splash a little water on the wipe over the bowl. I use a pack of cheapy Mothers Choice face washers from Kmart. Had some other brand from Kmart too, but the overlocking was some nasty poly stuff that accumulated lint and fuzz in the wash so badly that I chopped it off and re-hemmed them myself. Also I have some regular face washers that I backed with flannel. They're good for big messes, like this morning's one!

maz - I'm always wearing those crazy striped knee hi socks in cold weather. They've all got holes in the toes now tho, so I was just gonna chop them off, have my own babylegs to match DS's!

welcome back teru!

WOHB: BumG

well I am very excited today, my 7 GF arrived and they are so beautiful, so well made. On the line drying already for Elise to have a photo shoot tomorrow lol.

I also got my snoozywun thanks Mel *mwah* Does it need a cover? Doesn't look like it does but thought I better check JIC.

and tomorrow my wrap arrives yipeeee! I've been waiting for it for about 7 weeks to come from overseas and I sooooooooooooo need it. I also have a baby carrier addiction, I thought nappies were expensive lol

NaNa - poor Aadi, I hope his tummy feels better soon.

My change table is in the bathroom so I just wet a wipe in the sink as I need it.

Maz, while your buying new IB's you could also grab a couple booster sets for the old ones if there is nothing wrong with the outers. House of **** lol We are the opposite here, only one of those!
    One is bad enough lol

ll80, me too! I just got the lovely silver waves I've been waiting for. Definitely more expensive than nappies.

I just did a huge load of nappies and it's too grey outside to hang them up.

Laura - snoozys don't need a cover, but I use longies or shorties over mine - just cos they are his pj pants anyway!!!

Oh lovely Eugenia. I'm getting a Vat Maruyama.

Thanks Mel, I didn't think it did, Elise usually wears longie too atm for bed.

Maz do i need to wash your boozie pads before i use them? Are they right to wash with clean nappies?

No fluffy mail here today but a courier did bring Em's lady bug wheely bug toy! Its so cute and will come with us to the party on sat with Em in her lady bug loulou and wings and babylegs.

One of my new CTs had overlocking that was a bit dodgy Shell said she would replace the boostes sbut not sure if I can be bothered?

Also a question re prewashing CTs how colour fast are they? The jungle print one is red on the outside and black on the inside can I wash it with pale pink one and choc?

ll80 - my IB's are the sewn in ones..i only have 3 i thinkt hat are the snap in sort and they are fine...ah doesnt matter..all good

eej - id prewash everything regardless who it is from hon. bp's cna be washed with anything

Now who had to go mentioning baby carriers its just another addiction in my house atm......I got a mei hip one off ebay for $17 brand new and love it. Id love a seond one so I can carry Vy and jed can carry Mateauz...hmmm how long do we continue to carry our babies for?

ON something that isnt nappy related....jed has worke dout that his boss owes him a lot of $$ for his saturday work...which is going to be our spending money for QLD in september....how much am I honestly gonna need for dream world and movie world QLD girls???

WOMB - speed racer maz-a-licious AI2

Maz - a LOT. admission prices are bloody expensive and its around $50 if you want to buy lunch - at least. then if you want some trinkets... pricey!!!! I'd buy a ticket for all three of them - cheaper that way - and then take your own lunch and drinks

Maz , when are you coming up ? at the moment kids get in free to dreamworld .. go to myfun (dot comdotau etc) and check it out there .. if your having lunch ets i would take about $150 if your feeding all of you .. if your getting extras etc , take about $350 for the day ..

sam with movie world ... movie world is waaaay more funner than dreamworld (well IMO anyway )
    we always budget $100 a day spending money (plus extra JIC) but if we know we have $100 it keeps us in check .. the food at dreamwold is take away crap ... bring your own lunch if you can , a loaf of bread and a hot cook it always a winner !!

id love another baby carrier !!! i jsut want a sling i can pop gab in and go , i dont want to fuss with buckles etc ... $17 what a bargain maz !!!!

got tickets all done already hon. Special BB lady gave us ours for Dream world and special needs services paid for our movie world ones so its more about food and trinket's for the kids.

ETA - so bring own food/drinks oh and going in september (watch out girls )

yay we'll have to meet up Maz!!!

Maz - Last time we went to QLD & did the theme parks it was cheaper to buy the tickets from the RACV shop before went left Vic.

Cow print fans - baybeecino has cow prints from $12

On the nappy front bee waiting for 13 IB for the last 2-3 weeks to turn up. At this rate they wont fit Maddi when they get here, she'll have grown out of them!

nappies are all hung out to dry...won't be using the new NN..it definatly won't be dry

slightly off topic...
    anyone know where i can get a bib that has sleeves???

kat - not sure if she still has them, but a while back Caddie had them at her WAHM store - might be worth looking at...

BG...i have sent caddie a message..just awaiting a reply

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast