... 7891011 ...

thread: Cloth Nappies # 169

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

I'm getting a GF super night nappy! I'm donating my birthday spending for myself to DS this year.

Dec 2005

Hmmm no Stimulus $$ here yet so my spending is on hiatus Not that I NEED anything but ya know Im sure I could find something pretty to buy ha.

The bonds legwarmers dont fit my chicken-legged boy. Esp with a big fluffy butt *sigh* Why oh why must my newbies have skinny legs like their Dad, Im DYING to dress him up.

The disposable liners (woolies brand) for poops are horrible! Ive had to stop using them and just let him christen the nappies cause they were literally STICKING to his poor little bottom. So far no mega poo stains except for one or two prefolds with meconium but I could care less about that.

1 week and 1 day of life and not a sposie in sight

(.........there are sposies in the house though as Nanna doesnt 'do' cloth and Ripley has been pooping liquid for nigh on two weeks so has mega nappy rash but its clearing up so yay back to cloth!)

WOJB - Red Itti Dlish
    WORB - sposie
    WOnewbiesB - BBH fitted and blue fluffies

Oct 2004
    Outer Eastern Subs - Melb

Love the idea of spending your birthday money on nappies, Nana. Great idea. I might have to do the same!

Ali, I hope they can do something to ease your pain sweetie.

Sorry girls, totally selfish post now however has anyone use Cheekybutts? Any good? Or Baby Bullfrogs for that matter? I like the look of them, just thought I'd put them out there.

Got a CGR nappy on it's way. Hopefully it will arrive before Easter - I can't wait that long til next Tuesday.

WOTB: Ummm, I think a 'rainforest' Genesa Forge.

Add Kazbah on Facebook Follow Kazbah On Twitter

Sep 2006
    Dandy Ranges ;)

Anna - try a chux cut up as a liner, you can either chuck it or wash it ...

No tax return in yet so no $$$ here. Hey, would both DH & I get one? Or just one per family?

WoHB - I did have a BBB with BB PUL cover, now I'm guessing he's in a flanno flat.

Dec 2005

If you file a return and earn under 80,000 youll get a payment Kaz

Thanks for the chux tip, what a great idea!

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

Anna - you never know what you'll get in the mail babe

just set the tent up in the back yard OMG my kids are FERAL

Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

i just came back from the shops and did some easter egg maths - do you realise that just becuase they are shaped like a friggin egg the cost of the chocolate is about $100 a kilo?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is nappy related becasue its gonna end up in my tummy, then in my milk and into laas tummy and into her nappy

WOHB - volcanoes are erupting into a DFM

Dec 2006
    In my own private paradise

rayray - it would be the ATO one if it's being paid now - if people are registered for EFT payment for any ATO related payments (refunds etc), they would have started paying yesterday. unfortunately, our cheque goes to accountant and then to us so might not be in for a while (not that i'm complaining - have to pay balance of rates and two lots of rego just before Gremlin is due - no extra fluff for me!)

Dec 2005

Ooooooeeeeeee Maz Im excited now

I just had a thought (I know sound the trumpets lol).........

Rivers skin is very dry and flaky so Ive been rubbing him down with sorbolene cream. I never even thought to check if it would affect the cloth!!!!!!?????? Its rubbed completely in and I dont put it on his butt, itll be ok right?

Hmmm maybe I should get some moogoo instead.

(Anyone know if centrelink payments go in tomorrow or on friday, Im guessing tomorrow seeing as its PH on friday right?)

Follow Pandora On Twitter

Jan 2005
    cowtown

mm ok. ours is direct deposit, but not today so far.

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Ever so slowly going crazy...

Anna, Harmony was dry and flaky too, and the moogoo was awesome!! I just put it all over her, and then put on her nappies..... Baby "products" can make it worse, I just used pure Olive oil in the bath. It soaks into the skin, and didn't hurt my nappies...

WOHB... cuddlebubble.. sooo soft
    WOKB.. IB..yellow

Dec 2006

(Anyone know if centrelink payments go in tomorrow or on friday, Im guessing tomorrow seeing as its PH on friday right?)
    if you're due to be paid thurs or fri, you likely got paid today so check the bank. if you're due to be paid monday it will likely go in tomorrow. no payment will be late due to the public holidays UNLESS it's income support (ppp, newstart etc) and you are supposed to report your income etc...

Dec 2005

Hmm well so far no payment, but on my online thingy it said the 9th and then the 10th lol They arent likely to withhold it til my baby bonus goes through are they!?

Hmm might have to order some moogoo tomorrow and try the olive oil bath tonight. Def dont want to interfere with the nappies but the poor thing looks like he's a snake shedding skin and I want piccies done soon.

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

I still use it on Mateauz Anna and its fine hon.

BG - no fluffies form our $$ either...car rego and jed needs 4 new tyres on his car. The tyres on there are from when I was pg with Wilhlem......almost 8 years ago

Anna - I checked on line and CL says that i'll get paid to morrow...either way I dont care......only pays the bills lol. SO having just had river do you get your baby bonus in installments?

My baby boy is asleep in his big bed

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

maybe one nappy will be bought from my krudd money..but no more than that!!!! as we have car rego due next month and i think we will also be forking out for a new seatbelt in the 4WD..as the drivers one is frayed BIG time!!!! and that will be around $200+
    We got to the Drs..and he turned from sick boy into noisy screaming/grunting boy!!! playing in his pram... then smiling at the ladies and when they would look at him he would go all shy

WOJB ~ IB of some colour...

Nov 2007
    Southwest Syd

FLUFFY MAIL....yay four minkee magicalls and one smooth, a wet bag, baby legs and my little squirt. Thank goodness!!!

It was such a bargain I got it all for $185 with the special BBH was having last month, so I got the babylegs and smooth magicall for free!!!

No payment here either :-(

Dec 2005

Yep installments Maz, on one hand I dont care but on the other lump sum can be easier as we were just going to bank it in the savings and dib into it when we need too. Now we have to save every 2nd payment just so we arent putting it into savings, waiting for it to clear in 7days then transfering some back out again. Dont have much to do with it though apart from car rego/insurance.
    And maaaaaaaaybe some more fluff

Dec 2006

the baby bonus won't hold up your payment at all Anna - essentially all that MIGHT happen is that you'll get a one off payment from the day River was born up until your last pay day that will land on an obscure date (as soon as it's processed) which might be a bit more than your normal payment would be. you'll end up then getting your regular fortnightly payments from then on.

i seriously need a fluff fix - or something! feeling rather flat at the moment - this kid is making me rather unwell and i need a pick me up. off to mum's for dinner tonight though - mmmm roast!

... 7891011 ...