Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #171.

Auriels on B4B

Ok hmm not sure if they are auriels or not, but Cherubs Kiss anyway...

someone enlighten me....
    can maz's covers go in the dryer???

Welcome Plonkee Enjoy youur fluff - try not to get too addicted - watch out though - bad enablers around these here parts

Washing - we use liquid - hate powder.

looked at few napps on B4B... Hmmm Ktones has bid on 2 that i like... LOL... there all urs sweety... LOL. I will bow out gracefully... lol... Loving the panda bubblebubs...

lol HGL.....sorry hun

welcome plonkee

Welcome plonkee!
    I hate powder too we use another sensitive wash I can't remember its name at the mo. Used to use Amolin but my coles don't stock it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by katones View Post
    someone enlighten me....
    can maz's covers go in the dryer???
    what do you think I do hon

im hidding the loo...with the lappy to have 5 mins to myself!!!!!! Anyone would think im a mum gone mad

have to for to buy4babynow

ENABLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA - 2 size ones (to small_ -and one size 2 which has a bid on it from a well known identity ..super cute too. Pick up Pakenham....Shiat thats Sammi, mo's and sal's neck of the woods isnt it soo not be Nelle's too

Maz hon I haven't received any PM's or emails from you yet?

I use tri nature concentrate powder for washing. It's wonderful!!

i use eco store .. nelle uses bicarb only if I recall?

Well, I didn't get any IBs but there are still some left!

Had to show the CC how to do up the BP today - it was so loose it was hanging on his butt. One leg was nice & tight, the other was 3 snaps too loose!

The FB's arrived today, very gorgeous! Long minkee! YUM!

WoHB - snoozywun!

re washing powder- ive been using soap nuts. not everyone's cup of tea though.

i miss getting fluffy mail, but im still in the process of getting everything back into place after our trip. besides my dads come over for the month so bit occupied with that.

when i finally get ard to it, think ill start with NN as dragon is slowly growing out of the magicalls guess i'll be starting from point zero when it comes to shopping time, guess will be needing some enablers

better get sleep, im graduating tomorrow YAY!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

welcome back Rhoda! how was the trip? Hope your graduation goes well tomorrow! take some pics for us.

Whizz Kidz stocking tomorrow at 11am.
    (i wish i had an excuse to buy the Ladybugs side snapper OSFM fitted!!!)

Katones, i would not bother tumble drying any covers, they are made out of polyester, so dry fast naturally. Heat is the enemy of elastic, so save your elastic too.

I found an organic cotton clothing site, that caters for cloth bums! it's called Earthlings (nz).

wotbb: blueberry trainer for night training. (rah)

oh NaNa, i forget what i meant to say to you, grrrr to hopeless memory! something you said yesterday . . . . . something about Swaddlebees?

thanks peoples...about the dryer
    we use AM-O-LIN for all of Jacks nappies/clothes. love the stuff would use it on mine and DH stuff aswell but i use something totally different for ours...strange i know...just me...
    hmmm i won those 2 BB nappies on B4B one had the option of paypal and the other didn't..both same seller??? strange...

WOJB ~ RASH / HYDRAZOLE & BBH / maz tiger cover

Ali - i didnt realize about the earth choice and the potential to ruin my fluff ... thanks i'll stop usuing it not ... i love the smell of it !! oh and my name is Le -ah .. like your little girl , it was meant to be spelt Lia .. but it came out wrong on the birth cert .. and mum didnt bother changing it ..

WRT Ittis - Gab is not long its a bit chubby but petite ... she has a tiny bum an hips, she fits a 00 at 8 mths and is a slow gainer .. maybe i'll measure her and ask @ itti as i have got an email re the layby yet ..

i shoould get fluff today 2 bubble bubbs off b4b , i used to like bubble bubs , but they are wide in the crotch and dd can out wet them , the always get sodden a the top of the nappy ...

BG- fwiw Gabriella fit the small magic alls > 6 mths i stopped using them @6.5 mths as the rise was too short .. however the MED will fit her for aaaages .. unless she is big sml will fit to about 3 mths ..

ummmm what else ... oooh i have a pic of gabriella in her woddle bots up in the gallery !!
    http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...27&ppuser=7579
    Last edited by *charmalea*; April 21st, 2009 at 08:23 AM.

Um, Gigi, I don't know what you were going to say, you didn't tell me.... but it's nice that you were thinking of me and Swaddlebees in the same bubble! I can't remember what I said yesterday, even tho it still is yesterday in my mind... so tired... Is it Friday yet??

oooo I'm getting my new custom-made sling this week. Got my mama to make me this one, reinforced to carry tha Monsta Bebe on our travels OS. He's heeeaaaaavvvyyyyy!

WOthaMonstaBebe'sB: Back-to-front BumG. Tantrums on the change table, couldn't get it on him any other way!!

Thanks for the heads up on the whizz Kids... had a peek.. .Loving the lady bugs but what a shame they are so pretty but need a cover... i like to show off my MCN's

WOTB- Flat with Big W cover... My naps didnt dry over night... (but at least DP saw they didnt get dry so i am able to buy more... YAY... (he doesnt know bout the purchases i have already made... YAY future buys coming my way...

Quote Originally Posted by NaNa View Post
    WOthaMonstaBebe'sB: Back-to-front BumG. Tantrums on the change table, couldn't get it on him any other way!!
    OMG! I am finding it so hard to change Jack's bum and dress him at the moment. He tries to run away when I am dressing and is like a contortionist...can squirm his way out of any hold! Either that or he just goes floppy, which is just as difficult! It is driving me BONKERS at the moment!
    Everyone please send fluffy mail vibes this way...hoping I get my ittis trial pack today.
    Jess, I need you to keep me away from WizzKidz tomorrow, LOL, need the rest of my Rudd money for Jack's b/day party!

WOJB: terry flat and Maz fleece cover in camo.

Morning all - whinge ahead...

My back hurts I went to physio yesterday arvo and she told me that my pelvis is out already Not good. She said she can't do anything for my sciatic pain (which extends down into my calf muscle) because nothing she does will fix it until we get my pelvis back in. Ouch. Does not bode well for a pregnancy free of SPD for me!

Plus - I have a cold and I feel like crap. And I smell cos I haven't showered. And DD is not liking sleep at the moment, but my back hurts too much to carry her around.

But on the plus side- I put all the nappies together last night, so at least the nappies look nice and full.

See - was nappy related eventually.

WOAB: IB - was a honeyboy but he outweed that in less than 1.5hours - through his clothes, on the carpet... *sigh*
    WOMB: custom made GF but can't tell you whats on it cos its wayyyy to secret

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast