Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #172.

Tan...my local Amcal pharmacy stocks Moogoo...and it even cheaper then the online moogoo store, plus no postage...so maybe ring around before you order online.

WOJB....terry flat and Maz minky cover...chocolate rain.

Do BumGs really have a 12 month warranty?? Coz the velcro on some of mine is dodgy and they're barely 6 months old. hmmm...
    I need to get some more bamboo or hemp boosters for them too, since DS is drinking so much water these days (he gets drunk on it, too, it seems!) and they're not lasting an hour with both microfibre inserts. Can anyone recommend some good ones? I'd sew them myself but don't have an overlocker. Or time!

WOHB: soggy BP and wet pants. They're leaking!

nana - i'd suggest a 6 pack of the BBH tri folds, they are really nice!

wohb - bling - giving it one more shot (but not good on her tummy)

~Rebecca~ Guest

Hi there ladies my name is Rebecca (mum of DD 6 and DS 2)
    Im new to BB and MCN. I thought i would join your group for ideas and discussions.
    I am slowly becoming obssesed with MCN i have only just started part time as i dont have enough nappies (only 3 that i like atm). I have just ordered 5x itti D'lish, 2x GF, 1x Blueberry and 1x bubblebubs (oh my i thought i had 7 coming not 9 Oops).
    My DS is 28mths old and is not keen on the MCN but we are getting there, i ordered the Elmo bubblebub in the sale this morning so im hoping this makes it easier but i dont think so, lol.

Welcome to the cloth thread Rebecca - nice to see you in here

Don't worry about addictions - plenty of people here to sympathise with you!! (and to cheer you on I'm sure to purchase more!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky_Monkey View Post
    Ali - hope you've finally got a basket of nappies to fold - keep yourself sane for a few minutes at least. What's cooking today?
    Nope, the basket is still empty and the nappies are still on the airer. He put a load on theis morning before he left for work too. I will finish off the quiche that I made the base for yesterday and that will be it until Saturday evening when we make muffins for Sarah's birthday. No More strange concotions for a while!! WooHoo!!

Nana - Booroi prefolds look good to me for fitting in the pockets. The ones I have are NB but I think Small would probably fit a tiny bit better.

Mel - Whats up babe? You sore already? Found that belt yet?

Alexis - My girls shake booty. It is hilarious!!

DH's Cheque got sent to our old address so the ATO lady said if the redirection hasnt got it delivered to us by May 1st, to call them and get it re-issued. I didnt have a tax liability so I dont get it

ARGH, My Y key is playing up!!!

Ali - nah haven't found belt yet - I'm a shocker I know.

And not the reason for my shocking day - Miss M fell asleep in her highchair today and I thought she had choked to death on her breakfast so I was a tad upset and a bit shaky for a while.

Oh Mel It is scary hey.

Now go find that belt!!!!

I want to buy nappies I wish we had no bills Buying nappies would be much more fun than spending 4 hours fixing my internet (blooming Microsoft ahf;KSJHF;OwheflkjBWEAJKF)

*cough cough* Bubblebubs having a sale.....bargains galore *cough cough*

ooooh enabler..2 accidently fell in to my cart

How wide are bubblebubs in the crotch?
    Does anyone have one they can quickly measure for me?

Bubble bubs are having ahuge sale...must............not...................buy.. .................must...............refrain....... ......

ETA - sorry I hadnt refreshed the page *cough cough*

~Rebecca~ Guest

I got the Elmo bubblebubs but i want a just hatched, cant justify it till after i end up PG i guess.

why do i always get ripped on b4b ??

I bought 2 nappies off the same seller and the lisiting staded the fabric in the booster had bunched up , when really the boosters had disintergrated to a pulp !!!! and there was staining and really bad washfade which wasnt mentioned in the listing .. ovbiously not washed to the proper insturctions i threw them in the bin as Gabirellas bum is too precious to put her in them ...
    hmph, just really bummed

checked out the bb sale ... gettign some foamy wash .. yay !!

Oh no Lea that's just plain wrong.
    I guess it's a chance you take when buying from auction places like that, but it doesn't make it any more acceptable. I would be complaining to the seller and possibly asking for a refund including postage costs. It's not at all as described. Could you please PM me the seller name so I can avoid buying from them?

~Rebecca~ Guest

Anyone know what the weight limit is on cushie tushies and issy bears??

CT's is 16kg depending on the build of the child. Not sure about issy bears, I hadnt heard of them.

rebecca - dont know exact wght off the top of my head , but generally if they are OSFA than 16 kgs is usually the limit , My DS is 14 kgs and can fit into OSFA that i have for my DD he will be 3 in 6 mths and is pretty much TT .. most kids tt around the 14 kgs mark ... oh and welcome !!
    usually they say on the site in the q&a what the weight range is .. ive never heard anything about issybear nappies . ive seen them but in all honesty to me they look suspiciously like a popular famous australian made brand ... so im skeptical .... thoughts ladies ?????

CM - i know !! i was peeved .. i emailed the seller and left it in to her court .. i didnt beg for a refund (yet) but she never replied to me when i asked her if she had got my money or sent them .. so im guessing shes took off !! pm you .. but she has high feedback ... shame really ..

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast