Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gender Swaying #2

Alkaline LOL.... Higher than 7, but not higher than say... 8.5.

Also Nic, orgasam is supposed to increase you pH Although I had a couple in one day and had HEAPS of ewcm and my pH was stil 4.5 and it was the day before O it should have been higher! But nope... I changes that with real egg whites.

Its just so interesting with the ph levels and how they just wont change for some ppl

Did you do supps and diets Tanya or just changed your ph with egg white?

Belinda, I was on the boy diet, plus I was taking alka seltza. I wasn't taking potassium sups because you need a script for them... ppl have been over dosing on them and giving themselves heart attacks!!

Previous cycles my pH went right up to 7.5... just not the last cycle... which was the one I concieved in

So i just used egg whites... I only used a little at a time and checked my pH after each addition until it was about 8.

Tanya

wow at the potassium thing!

And sounds like it all went well, you are finding out at scan?

Thanks kate! i seen my bub for the first time today, wondering if its a little girl sprout or little boy sprout lol! ive pretty much made up my mind that we will find out the sex because although i would be happy either way i think id like some time to get used to it if i was having another boy.

interesting Tanya your PH levels didnt go up after your very exciting day hehe!

DH and I are going to try for a boy this time, so I ambusy looking at all things to sway towards a boy so anyone with any good tips etc I would love to here them. Only 5 weeks now before we start TTC #2 and I am so excited.

Nic: Great news that you got to see your baby today

Ali: Best of luck with your TTC'ing, cant really help with the boy swaying but there is lots of info out there for you

Ali, whoo hoo how exciting!! if u look back on this thread or even the first thread there are lots of good info about conceiving a boy. i have a book all about it, if u want i can send it to you?

Hey Nic, I wouldnt mind borrowing that book to have a read through, not that I mind realy if we have a boy or a girl, but if there is something we can do to swing in favour of a boy then I would like to give it a go. I will email you with my address, and I will bost it back to you when I have finished reading it.

Tanya: Just noticed the change in your sig, sorry that all your work didnt give you the prince you were after, Congrats on a healthy princess

Has really made me rethink the ph think now, as you did it all from what i seen

Ali, email me your address so i can send you the book in time for you to ttc!

Ali - just reading through this thread looking for tips and recognised your name from TTC buddies. We are also hoping for a boy but not really doing anything pro-active about making it happen. I need to read the previous thread and do some more research too. Good luck with your TWW ... what did you do this cycle to create boy vibes??

Hey Niass,
    Aprox 8-6 weeks prior to ttc Also remember to decrease your sodium and potassium.

HTH's
    Tanya

I was just wondering if anyone had tried the Jonas Method and did it work for them?

We would really like to have a girl this time round after having the four boys, lol. But as long as bubs is healthy I don't think we would mind.

hugs xoxo

needaboy Guest

Hi can anyone help me find a diet that is to better my chances of having a boy? I am new to the site and still finding my feet.

I think the info was in the 1st gender swaying thread. If you go to the very first post in this thread there shouls be a link to the last thread... you may have to sift through all the posts but it's there somewhere... I am sure I posted it.

Tanya

~Shoegal~ Guest

Hi, I'm new here and will be ttcing a girl in september.
    This is what i will be doing...
    Taking cranberry, calcium, magnesium vit D. Using replens throughout BD. Taking a-gender drinks, using the moon and energy phase for gender specific. DH is also taking cranberry to lower his PH which is currently at 8. (we want it at 7) My ph is 5.5 hoping to get it down to 4.5 by the time we start to ttc. Not sure if I am going to douche yet.

Good Luck to everyone that is ttc a specific gender....if you need any help on how to get a boy i have 2 LOL!

Good Luck Shoegal
    Your planned attempt sounds great! When are you starting the drinks? Cindy is great isn't she!?

Tanya

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast