Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gender Swaying #2

~Shoegal~ Guest

Hi Tanya!

I will be starting the drinks in august, I'm so excited! Doing all that I can to help!! Cindy and Maree are fabulous people yes!
    Did you do the drinks? I see you are pregnant, congratulations! Do you knwo what u are having?

She didn't have the drinks when I was ttc. And yes I know what i am having, after swaying my little heart out I am having DD#4. I think I am just one of the unlucky ones tho...

Well, we were going to try and sway for a girl... turns out I got pg on a month we weren't trying very hard! LOL. But if Tanya is correct about our gender then the whole BD a few days before O worked for us!

Sounds like there's a lot more to this gender swaying than I realised tho! having just read this! hehe.

Shoegal can you only get the drinks in Melborne or can you get them everywhere?

hugs xoxo

Amanda (shoegal I hope you don't mind me answering for you) you get them from the internet. a-gender is an Australian internet based company

Tanya

Thanks Tanya, muchly appreciated .

hugs xoxo

~Shoegal~ Guest

Thanks Tania, for answering for me!!
    Amanda are you thinking of trying the gender drinks?

Hi there shoegal and any other ttc girl babies lol,

Can you please email me all the info you have on ttc girls im reading all this stuff and getting confused lol I just need it in my email got to do a b and c lol all diets timing etc. pottasium alakaline or what eva oh and people say about pinapple and cranberry should hubby be taking it too cas isnt it about an x or y sperm i dont know lol.. oh and the link for the drinks too thanks girls

email me at

[email protected]

~Shoegal~ Guest

mumto1and1ontheway - Just emailed you hun.

Shoegal I'm looking into anything and everything at the moment, I want to be armed with all the information for a little pink bundle. Can you also email all the stuff you have about the diets to thanks. Wuith the drinks what's actually in them? and how do they taste?

[email protected]

hugs xoxo
    Last edited by AmandaJ; June 5th, 2007 at 02:27 PM. Reason: forgot email addy

~Shoegal~ Guest

Hi Amanda,
    Emailed you hun, I hope I helped a bit?
    I tell you with all the imnformation I have I now know why I have 2 boys LOL

Shoegal thanks for the email, but I was wondering if you could send it again as my computer crashed and I lost all the info, it would be very much appreciated.

hugs xoxo

~Shoegal~ Guest

Done Amanda!

Thanks again Shoegal.

hugs xoxo

~Shoegal~ Guest

No worries hun! Good Luck, when are you going to TTC? I can't wait until September!!!

Not really sure, most probably towards the end of the year hopefully. B/fing Cody has stopped AF from coming so I'll most probably have to see how things are later in the year.

You'll have to let me know how things are going tho.

hugs xoxo

~Shoegal~ Guest

Yeah breastfeeding has stopped my Af from coming aswell, I will be weaning starting at 12 months tho so af won't be too far away lol so then I will have a few cycles before we ttc.

Ooooow.. ive just discoved this thread!!
    Im going to sway the girl theory come october...

Just curious... has anyone tried for a boy/girl and got what they were after?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast