Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gender Swaying #2

~Shoegal~ Guest

OH and forgot to add, yes Dh can do the diet, but if he's not willing do the cranberry tablets instead, my dh wont do the diet, only cut back on coffee, so i have been getting him to take cranberry, his ph is now down to 8, so only .5 to go! we need to get it down to 7.5. I dont know what my ph is because i dont seem to have any cm I suppose that is good because with my boys I had loads of ewcm!

Thanx for finding that Amanda...
    that whole thing was from the Book "Choose the sex of your Baby - The natural way" by Hazel Chesterman Phillips.

Thanks Shoegal.

That's great that your cycle is back and September is very close. Very exciting.

We are not TTC for a while yet but our next will be the last so we want to do everything we can to sway towards a girl. I'm going to do lots of research this time. Last time we did the timing thing and it didnt work. Not that we are not happy. Our little boy is adorable. And if we have another boy that will be good too but of course we would like a girl so will try our best.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    that whole thing was from the Book "Choose the sex of your Baby - The natural way" by Hazel Chesterman Phillips.

Great book.. my sister has lent me it!!!

Kate yes! She had 2 boys and followed the book and had a girl!!! She didnt follow the diets, but more the timing and sperm count. So its definately worth a try!

Niass.. we will be having a 3rd child aswell. I too would really love to have a little girl.. just so that i can have that mother daughter bond thing that i have with my mum. So im going to give it a shot. If it turns out i have a boy after trying, i wont feel like ive lost anything at all yet gained another beautiful boy and know ah well, least i tried. Like i said to Kate, my sister never did any of the diet stuff, and i probably wont be either.. i believe the whole swaying is more on timing etc. Its totally your decision on what you end up doing, but i wish you all the best and send you some pink prayers! In the end, whatever is meant to be will

I'm going to lock this thread and start a new one now.
    The new one is HERE

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567