Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Gender Swaying Information #6

on a journey called life, finding our way home

Tanya the website is genselect
    betty606 thanks so much for the advice it sounds great, the reason i was looking at one of thoes kits is just that i am completly in the dark with the whole thing and i thought that this pack would tell me exactly what to do and when. I dont know how to chart my cycle or anything like that.
    thanks

Last edited by Tanya; May 31st, 2008 at 01:27 PM.

Have you heard of A-gender, Krissy? I don't think it's googleable but I can PM you the link if you want to take a look. Although I didn't get a chance to try it when ttc DD#4 because they hadn't released their whole range, I am friends with the owners and they are fantastic. At least worth a look.

Tanya

ETA: and they are Australian girls
    ETA: it is googla-able... you need to also have 'selection' in your search as well
    Last edited by Tanya; May 31st, 2008 at 01:36 PM.

on a journey called life, finding our way home

hi tanya the one I like the look of is at genselect.com, i just thought that using this whole kit would help me understand what i am suposed to do as i am so in the dark about the whole thing, eg charting your cycle and all the vitamins and timing.

betty606 thanks so much for your help

Hi all,
    I am going to jump into this thread as DH and I are ttc a girl. THis is what we are doing.

BD every day after AF till 3 days before O.

Can anyone add anything else that we should be doing - eg diet etc??

I hope everyone is going well with achieving their dream.

Hey Meg, have you checked out the links in the first post?

Mrs Happy Guest

Hiya megiemoppit

Are you using ovulation predictor kits and fertility Friends Basal Body Temping site... if not I suggest you do... As I have a 27/28 day cycle and I always thought I ovulated at day 14 or 15 well I was completley wrong... I ovulate on day 12 or 13.. I would of never of known this if I didnt use my Basal Body temp site which is Fertility Friend site or my OPK sticks.. My Dh and myself have 3 boys and are also trying for a baby girl....all I can say it will take a little longer to try for a girl but if your pacient it will happen : )

Also I borrowed from the library 2 GREAT books...Called CHOOSING THE SEX OF YOUR BABY by DR shettles....and another book called taking charge of your fertility..... 2 fantastic books... you can ring up your local library and if they dont have them in the library they will search other librarys to get them in for you.
    Also go to google and type in PRE- SEED.. I suggest you also use this lubricant which is sperm friendly and its great.

I'm also a member of a another site in the gender selection area which is also free
    if you want more infor just email me.

Good luck

Betty.
    Last edited by Mrs Happy; June 12th, 2008 at 10:00 PM.

Tanya - I am about to start looking at the articles at the start of the post.

I have signed up with Fertility Friend. But we are trying the Shettles method. I really do need to work out exact ovulation first though, as atm it is a bit of a guess.

Good luck Betty. How long have you been trying for a girl?

Mrs Happy Guest

Hiya megiemoppit

I have just just read the shettles book have you???

Cheers Betty

Girls, Pre-seed faves boy conception! There is another that has a lower pH... lemme see if I can find it....

Haven't read the book, but I am going to get it on Monday. I have a Dymocks book voucher.

For ttc Girl

Replens: pH 2.8 (but lowers cm pH to 4.50 when used every other day)
    Rephresh: pH 5
    Aci-Gel: pH 1.6 (but lowers cm pH to 4.5 when used every 3 days)
    Canola Oil: pH 4.3 (it changes cm pH to 4.3 but the actual oil does not harm sperm and does not sway- only cm will sway when using this)

Tanya - Where can you get the different products from? And how do you know how much to use etc?

Also just wondering, if you are long term ttc of a specific gender. How do you keep it interesting in the bedroom IYKWIM? I just don't want it to start to become a chore.

Mrs Happy Guest

Hiya Tanya ...how do we use the canola oil and do we place it up us every day or when??

Great info Tanya... well done thanks.

Cheers Betty.

Mrs Happy Guest

OK, OK, OK!!!!! Tanya oh my golly gosh....I have just seen you have 4 GIRLS!!!!!!
    Give us YOUR secret or maybe we can borrow your hubby hahahahaha.

Cheers Betty

Hiya,
    ANother question - WIth temping, are you meant to do it at a certain time of day? I have been doing it first thing in the morning. But a few times I have forgotten. does it matter if I do it later?

LOL Betty... He makes cute girls too

Ok... I have seen the Aci-Gel at the cemist wharehouse with the 'women's' products. The others I am not too sure (I only ever looked for eh boy swaying stuff!)

The oil thing... not sure lets see what I can find...

BRB

I can't seem to find how much is used... I guess just enough to help things along... iykwim.

Also replens and refresh or something similar should be with the other personal lubes.

As fo keeping things interesting while swaying, I think it is the same for anyone ttc for an extended period of time. How long have you been ttc?
    Last edited by Tanya; June 14th, 2008 at 03:12 PM.

hi
    tayna, you sure have some great info here

Just wondering.. hubby and i are ttc a boy this month (just waiting for o) heard something about antibiotics and cough syrup to help with boys? no idea about this have you heard anything? also after 1st positive opk how long should we wait till we dtd?

thanks
    amy

Yeah...
    Robitussin liquid two tsp. three times a day with full glass of water. It must be the plain guaifenesen, no sudafed.
    DTD 12-18hrs after ++ OPK

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast