Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Gender Swaying Information #6

Wow that seemed to take a long time for a new thread. I hope everyone makes the switch.

Oh and congrats to Allioops!

Yay - new thread !

Another day - another calcium tablet, magnesium tablet, alot of water and alot of food i dont like !
    But, you gotta do what you gotta do !

xxooo

Back again !

Feeling quite frustrated this arvo.
    Last night i purchased some more calcium and magnesium tabs cause i was nearly out. I actually got some that are stronger than the ones i was taking. BUT....
    I started the new ones this morning and i have just done a test and now i am more alkaline WHY ??
    I am now thinking i will have to go back to the first lot even though they were weaker, at least i was more acidic !!

I DONT GET IT !!

This is doing my head in - and i thought i was cruising along.
    I dont have enough time up my sleave for a setback. Only roughly 15 / 16 sleeps till .... (sorry TMI)

Anyway - does anyone have any ideas ? HELP ???

Default helloooo

Hi everyone well done lb excellent news, and 20 wks already wow that came around quickly!
    Well im not sure where im at this month im cd18 and still no +opk and temp shift?? the lastest ive ever ov was cd16 until i started to take saw palmetto last month and i ovd on cd18, so im v confused.
    Ph is low though and cm creamy so thats good, if i ov today i will have had a 3 day cut off which is what i wanted if i dont ov today then ill go for an o +12 then
    diet supps etc is doing my head in now, been at it since january!! I was pg first month with all my boys guess i thought it would be the same this time too
    good luck all

Default hi

[
    thanks lc you will get there im sure of it just keep trying.
    I know it has gone quickly but now i just want t o see her lol.
    I did the calcium and magnesium tablets and i dtd up to 4 days before ov and then stopped.
    sometimes i think its luck i dont know like i said before it still may come out a boy yet lol.

Hey all, well I am not ttc just yet, but I will be going off the pill next cycle and then ttc towards the end of the year (if we dont have a woopsie by then!)
    I have 2 beautiful girls and would love for a boy this time around. Anyone got any tips? I might start temping again. Is it worth buying opks? Do I have to change diet or anything?

Thanks Melissa

Hi Minimatron !

I have never done temping or used OPK's but alot of people do and would probably recommend it.
    As for a boy - have you read the info at the start of this thread about boy and girl diets and making your PH level alkaline for a boy ?
    There is alot of great info there.

AFM- well, still doing the girl diet - very over it ! But as i have said before i will keep plodding along. Really hoping that i get a BFP so that i can drop the diet.

I have been eating ONION, ONION and more ONION !!
    Mixing it in with my vegies probably every second day and it is working a treat - getting my PH down lower and keeping it down. Happy about that. The downside is that it is not a very pleasant aroma ! Pity all the people i come across !

Anyway - hope everyone is well and having fun TTC
    xxoo

hey all..didnt realise wed started a nw thread lol was wondering why it was so quiet...

went to the dr today and couldnt find the HB so went for a scan today and they did the anatomy scan aswell and all was fine.......it had its feet over its head along with lots of other unco positions which meant we didnt get a good look at the bits although she said she didnt see any obvious boy bits but im not getting my hopes up just yet....still wondering whether i should try peek next time or keep the sex a surprise...im thinking surprise as its my last chance and im not really worried bout it......

good luck to everyone where ever you are

HI everyone.

I`m not about to jump into this group properly yet, but I think we will have a go with ttc a girl for number 3 - when we are ready (which is not now).
    I know a bit about gender sway, but need to read back on these threads too I suppose.
    For prepping my body in advance of ttc I was wondeirng about diet.
    Do you think diet really does make much difference in getting the desired outcome? I have read Tanyas post from somewhere way back which said boy food and girl foods and pretty much all the boys food is what I eat ( and hey - I have 2 boys), but maybe I wouldve got them anyway. It seems a fair bit to change my diet to a girl diet. For example I have a diary allergy so I need to find other ways of increasing my calcium...
    anyway, wondering what peoples thoughts and suggestions are for me about the dietary effects for gender swaying?

Default A question on trying for a boy

Hi girls,

Im new to this site and have a few questions regarding trying to conceive a boy I hope someone can help me. I have a little girl and i have no problem what the next one is but my partner longs for a boy.

My last MP was the 31/05/09 and my cycle is 29 days, we had nookie (sorry unsure of the Acronyms you guys use) i think on the 12th June, the 14th June ovulated on the 15th June then had nookie on the 17th and 18th June. my question is
    to have a girl the experts say to have sex 3-4 days before ovulation then abstain but what if you keep having nookie 24 hours before you ovulate? does that mean the girls are there waiting for the egg but then the boy sperm comes in and what happens? what are my chances of having either sex? anyone know?

sorry about my immature languge ive tried to find a few websites on this question to no avail.
    Thanks guys, if anyone has any ideas I would so appreciate some feedback.

hi ladies
    concernig the diet i couldnt do it there is just no way i could of stuck to it and when i was trying it it never changed so i spoke to my gp who told me that about 2/3 on the morning is when your acid is at its lowest so i would wake hubby up about then and do it lol.I did however take the calcium magnesium pills.
    I still cant believe that my gs worled so i am getting a 3d scan done in august at 27 weeks so they can give me a clear picture for proof lol crazy i know.
    Good luck all

Hi Everyone !
    Hope you are all well -

Ok, 2 - 3 am is your most acidic time ? mmm.... Looks like i will be waking DH then . I will give it a shot - why not - i am pretty desperate, the lack of sleep wont kill me ! Dh wont complain at the time, i'm sure !
    Anyway, i think i have been doing all i can to give myself the best chance at falling pregnant with a pink bundle. If this one ends up being blue too then i will have to just live with that. Its my last chance !
    But all that aside - i will still love the baby if its a boy -

AF arrived yesterday, so we are a step closer
    Good luck to all TTC and Gender Sway -
    Salsa - maybe you could just take calcium and magnesium tablets and eat other bits that you arent allergic to ?
    xxoo

hey all well I'm 20 weeks as of yesterday and was also dh bday and we had a scan and found out were having a girl so very exciting as I didn't think I o I didn't try any gs things but we dtd every day starting the week before good luck to everyone xxx

Hi Everyone !

Well the deed is done - now we just have to wait.

I am a bit concerned - OK alot concerned !
    Last week was absolute chaos - DS#2 b'day - parties and sleepovers etc
    So it was a huge week - so tired and didnt get to DTD anywhere near as much as hoped (sorry TMI) Only managed 2 times and it ended up being later than i hoped.
    Then i had tummy and back pain yesterday - was thinking it might be OV which would mean i OV early. Which means we DTD too close to OV!!!
    Aaaaaaaarrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh - this whole thing has done my head in -
    Ph levels up and down
    Didnt get to DTD when we wanted
    OV early ?
    Anyway - i guess now i have to wait to see if i am even pregnant yet before i get too worried ! If i'm not, then thats cool cause i get another chance to get the timing right.
    OH WELL - hope everyone else is well !
    Take care
    P.s - Thats great news Heavenly ! - you lucky thing !
    xxoo

How are you CB? How long till you test?

I have just hads my 1st attempt at another boy. My pH when I started last month would not budge from 4.5 but after 6-7 weeks on the boy diet it went up to 7 Unfortunately when it came O time it went back down to about 6. Not too stress tho, but I am hanging to eat some chocolate and icecream!!

Hi Tanya,

I will be 9 dpo on Friday - so will test anywhere from the on - i got a BFP earlier this year at 9 dpo then again at 11 dpo. Of course this week is dragging !
    Not feeling overly confident that i have succeeded but i gave it a go. If it doesnt happen this month then we will just keep trying.

Glad to hear that you are trying again - i think that is fabulous !
    I really hope you get a BFP !

Heres to for both of us !
    Take care

Will definitely pop back in and let you know how i go.

Hi to anyone else that pops in here too.
    xxoo

CB, Just wanted to say that leek is better than onion on the girl diet I hope you get a nice early BFP!! I am only a few days behind you and will be testing eearly in hopes of coming off the diet

Eeeek - Leek ! mmmmm........oh well, if i get a BFN this time i will eat Leek like its going out of fashion.

Like i said - not feeling confident cause i had such a topsy turvy week so i am in one way hoping for a BFN so i can have a proper go but in another way i want a BFP cause i just want to be pregnant again !! Come to think of it - i had alot of trouble 'controlling' my PH levels the closer i got to ovulation..........not sure if it had anything to do with DTD ?

I have stopped the diet for the moment - wasnt coping - stopped 3 days after ovulation. Its a risk i was prepared to take cause of the lack of all the things i love in my diet - biscuits, chocolate, cakes, chips, lollies, spag bol, lasagne etc etc !

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast