Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Intercourse timing and Gender Swaying

Hi Tanya,
    I will be able to 'test' this Luna predictions theory myself. I too follow it, (I gather your talking about what the moon sign was when conception occured, 99% accuracy??). I've been trying for a boy too but last month, got it all wrong as far as 'shettles method'. BD'd 3 days prior to o, then the night before and day of, so it was not the correct way for boy (the month Idon't follow it, I fall pregnant????? )
    Conception actually happened for me in a Gemini moon sign which means BOY
    I also went with the ancient chinese calendar and it to says BOY (I went back and checked how accurate this calendar was with previous pregnancys, both girls, it got only one right?)
    so, it will be very very interesting to see what I actually have. (healthy baby is my first concern). I keep telling myself I'm not going to find out but I don't think I could handle waiting 9 months. I will keep you informed.
    Lilylou

Last edited by lilylou; June 24th, 2006 at 11:15 AM.

Hi Fletch,
    I just copied and pasted a piece from the 'theory'. I guess it's part of astrolodgy, whether you believe it or not? I'm interested to see if it works for me.

Jonas went on the prove that the sign the Moon is in at the moment of conception determines the sex of the child that will be conceived, again with virtually 100% accuracy. He maintained that twins consisting of one boy and one girl are conceived when the Moon is changing signs. If the Moon is in Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, or Aquarius when the conception occurs, a boy will be born. If it is in Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, or Pisces, a girl will be born.

Warning:

It is necessary to allow time for the sperm to travel to reach the egg. Jonas allowed 12 hours. Conception occurs when the sperm impregnates the egg, and it is this moment that is used to determine the sex of the child. Ergo, if the exact phase of the Moon occurs at 10:00 am, sexual relations (or artificial insemination) must occur the night before so that some viable sperm are present where they need to be at the exact moment of maximum fertility.

What do you think???
    If you want anymore info, I found an Australian site where the guy gives a run down on weekly moon signs and what times they change. (if I'm allowed to give addresses??????)

My girlfriend swears by this method. She wanted to have a girl first so she BD'd before ovulation and had a girl. Then she wanted a boy so she BD's around the time of ovulation and she had a boy. The she decided that she wanted another boy and BD'd again around ovulation and had another boy.

She also said if you want a boy you are supposed to have an orgasm and for a girl you are not. She got exactly what she wanted three times in a row.

All I can say is that your GF is VERY LUCKY!!

Tanya

Goof Guest

Can i just add:

We BD on the day of O and we had a Girl, so i do think it is pot luck.

Goodluck with trying though.

Thanx Tan it's great to hear of ppl experiences. Were you trying for a boy?

Tanya

Hi Fletch I was drinking a **** load of alcohol when Ella was conceived as it was Christmas/New years - lol - but i wouldn't suggest that
    I'm now officially off the booze in an effort to TTC #2...maybe i'll get a boy - hehehehe

Milk
    I think Cranberry too.. althought not 100% sure on that

Also you can try taking sudafed to help dry up your CM @ O time.

Tanya

BTW, I'm not totally sure what the milk does to your CM, but i know of a lot of women who actually test the pH of their Cm to get it more acidic (so regardless of what type of CM you have, as long at the ph is low it is said to be more favorable of a girl)

HTH's

Tanya

Default How do I get a GIRL!!?

HI guys!

Just wondering if anyone has any pointers on TTC a girl!??? After two little boys, I am desperate! haha

Hey Mummabear,

We have just conceived our second and we used the gender swaying method of checking vaginal pH (has to be between 4.5-5), BDing everyday and taking supplements. I was going to use a cut off of 2 days but after researching for months i found that often a cut-off produces boys. The stuff ive read shows that the ph and bding lots is more important. We bed everyday with DH using a heat pack and also we both took a cranberry supplement. I also took calcium and magnesium supplements as these are meant to be conducive to girls. I would check my ph and from taking high doses of cranberry it stayed at a steady 4.5-5 even with EWCM. SO ill let you know in around 8 months whether we were successful.
    Good luck

Fire Fly Guest

This is out of the Mother'N' Baby Mag.
    Girl sperm are larger and live longer. But boy sperm swim faster, so they have more chance of reaching the egg first it it has alread been released. If the sperm has to wait for the egg to be released, the boy sperm may die off leaving the girl sperm to fertilise it.
    To conceive a boy, try having sex as close as possible to ovulation. For a girl, have sex a day or two before ovulation. This is a natural sex selection method that does sometimes work.

They also say that there is no scientific evidence that having sex missionary improve the chance of conceiving a girl. No does it benefit you to lay down with a pillow under your bottom after sex or with you legs in the air, lol.

Eating certain foods may help gender sway. Studies have shown eating calcium, and magnesium rich foods like milk, cheese, fish, rice and nuts can result in the birth of a girl. But you still need a wide range of heathly foods so dont just eat these things of course..
    FionaJill managed to get a girl after two boys so maybe she may pop her head in and tell you how she did it. I know she was very keen for a girl.

Hope this helped.

When you decide you are going to sway the odd of conceiving a particular gender there is lots of reading to be done! The information on the net now is almost overwhelming. You can also buy (or borrow) books on the subject.

There are a few mehtods out there the most popular ones for ttc a girl are Shettles and O+12. Maybe try googling them to see what they are about. But as heather said there can be a lot more to swaying than intercourse timing.

I am ttc a boy and I am on a strict diet (I have posted basic diet information in the Intercourse timing and Gender swaying thread ), taking suppliments, checking my pH using sperm friendly lubricants, timing and gender dates.

So as you can see there is a lot of information out there for you to study up on

GL and I hope you get that pink bundle very soon.

Tanya

Hi,
    How do you test for ph? I would like to gender sway for a boy.

BekZ

Bek - you have to buy some ph strips (litmus paper) i got mine on ebay from america but as they are only light it only costs a couple of dollars and i received them in the week. For a boy you want to have a pH of 6 i think? Tanya im sure can clarify that.
    HTH

Heather,

Thanks for that, I will see if I can get a hold of the strips.

BekZ

Yep, i just stuck to the timing thing, NO DTD after 2 days before O.

ETA: SOMEONE has been messing with my post! I didn't write AF! I am sure I put O!!
    It wasn't me! lol
    Last edited by *Efjay*; September 16th, 2006 at 08:04 PM.

Fiona, don't you mean before O. LOL.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast