Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Intercourse timing and Gender Swaying

Yes i understand what you mean, i still think the cut off thing is hard for woman who find it hard to get pregnant in the first place, so if enviourment was at right levels it would mean they could BD right through O, i think thats hard for some to do though because of the thoughts about the timing thing, i guess i would be nervous BD'ing right on O as well as i know for certain thats when i got the last two boys, but its all interesting just the same

Congrats on your little boy

im interested to hear more about this PH level?? what is it and how do u test it?
    like you Lukesmum i would not be dissapointed if we had another boy he would be a great playmate for Nixon, but I have always wanted a little girl IYKWIM!

You order ph strips online, there is an australian site but i cant remember what it is and wouldnt be able to post it anyhow, just do a search for ph strips or i can look it up and pm it to you

Then you test your cm with them for a cycle to see what your levels are, if they are over 4.5 then you need to lower them according the theory, which you can do with supplements, diet and other things, you can also test your DH to see his levels as well as his could be really high

Nickers: I have pmed you more info
    Last edited by Belinda; January 29th, 2007 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks for the pm belinda, i am looking into this stuff now, very interesting!
    Kate I will pm the pm Belinda sent me lol!

yah cause i didnt remember what i pm'ed when you asked lol, thanks for passing it on Nic

And everyone knows there are no garantees of course but hey who knows it might work

hi all, just found this thread, very interesting!

i already have two beautiful girls and just alst week had a m/c - this baby hadn't been planned at all but was still a very sad loss as we were so excited about a third child.

We would both like to try for a boy and easily fall pregnant, do you think its necessary to chart (i am very lazy! lol!) or could i just get some OPK tests to use to try for a boy?

Hi girls... re lowering your pH for a girl. I know some girls use a lime douche 1/2 an hour to an hour before each BD. Some girls even collect the semen and add some lime and then insem.

Because I was trying for a boy I achieved a higher (it was 4.5) pH with the use of real egg whites.

Rissigirl, I would do both!

Tanya

I got my pH stix from the US... I found them to be cheaper than from any other place in oz, including postage! Strange but true.

Do you sticks only read from 4.5 Tanya?

have been reading that some ppl are getting ones that read from 1 as they think they might be lowering there ph too much, i guess you still get a reading on 4.5 even if its lower i guess

Belinda, yep 4.5 - 9

ok thanks

We DTD the night before ovulation adn we are having a BOY

Congrats on your boy

Belinda - Can you PM me the info on the ph levels.

After DH conceiving 4 boys (making family history along the way) I`m not sure how much hope I have of conceiving a little girl, although DH feels the next one will be a girl, either way it doesn`t matter as I love my boys and if I had a family of boys I wouldn`t love them any less.

I was told when I was having one of my routine blood tests that I was eating all the wrong foods, after looking it up yes I`m certainly eating for a boy, I`m not one to drink milk (here I am living on a dairy farm LOL) or have much in the way of calcium foods.

When I conceived both boys we were constantly DTD like rabbits so off course hit O and every other day around O LOL

A friend of mine DTD and o'd like 2 days later and shes having a girl - i def think it can have soemthing to do with it .... Good luck with getting your Girl...Deejoy.

thanks Kate

Dee: there is so much to it so its a matter of reading heaps then deciding what you feel might work, it cant hurt to try anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by meegm View Post
    A friend of mine DTD and o'd like 2 days later and shes having a girl - i def think it can have soemthing to do with it .... Good luck with getting your Girl...Deejoy.
    Well I tried for a girl & got a girl so I think timing works.

Just to let you guys know.... I'm trying for a girl.... I'm due to Ovulate on the 16th, I'm going to stop trying today and see if the theory that girls live longer and swim faster works.....

good locuk leeloo.
    i tried for a girl this month not sure if we went 1 day to close though......
    only time will tell i suppose!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast