Thread: Testing, faint BFP

Default Testing, faint BFP

Hi

I'm new to this site, 1st month of TTC, so this is all v. new to me, on day 30/28, tested Saturday, and got the tiniest faintest line, think maybe began to image it!! Then I tested this morning again, and got a faint + both times used the First Response, do yuo think it is worth trying the Clear Blue Digital to see if I get a clearer response, not sure how faint is too faint!!
    Also this is a bit of TMI, had a little (tiny amount of old blood, Sun-Wed morning), I have read that this can be normal, but it is driving me crazy, as well as the feelign that AF is constantly on it's way, going to bthrm a lot to check, butterflies in tummy today, think that is nerves.

And if I am + I cannot believe that it would happen straight away when so many people try for so long with no luck.... feeling guilty.. and don't want to believe it...

Love and Baby Dust xx
    Victoria

They say if you can still see the line at arms length away, then your pregnant! Just keep testing with fmu and see if it gets darker!! Please dont feel guilty and enjoy your pregnancy when it happens. I have fallen very easily with my 5 kids, and my sister had years of IVF to get her daughter. I understand the guilt!! You can sympathise with others, but no one would expect you to not be happy for your self!!!

hey Victoria , how exciting!!!! Congrats! I can't help you as I've never seen 2 lines, lol! And don't feel guilty at all, feel happy!

Thanks girls

I think i will go and buy a Clear Blue this afternoon and test in the morning!

I will also look look at the first response and see if it is clear from arms length!! Might have to redo though (got one spare!!)

Will also try not to feel guilty, just that a good friend has been trying for 5 months and we are the same age.. so feel sorry for her and her DH

Love and Baby Dust xxx

I'm not sure how many dpo you are or if you are late, but Clear Blue is not very sensitive - it measures 50 miu, whereas most hpts measure 25 (unless they are ultra sensitive and measure 10).

Hey! I didn't go and buy a clear blue, thought that I couldn't be bothered spending $20 ont he two tests when it is less senstive than the FR, so I have one test left, and I am gong to use it tomorrow and see if the line is stronger.

I have had a churning tummy all day, :ms: ? And yesterday I went to eat my usual porridge for breaky got part way through and couldn't finish then today I got the containter our and poured out DH's and the look of them not even cooked put me off?? I usually love oats, my favourite!! So it was promite on toast...

So hears to Friday's testing if the same might have to go and buy some more tests!!!!

Thankyou for all of your comments!!

Love and Baby Dust

Hi Victoria, just wondered if you tested this morning?? How did you go??

Goodluck and Congrats

Unhappy BFP is now BFN

Wow... what a tough time...

Was all good, felt nausious Thursday morning, couldn't eat my oats made me feel like throwing up - ah good signs they were...

Then around lunch time I started getting cramps, over the afternoon they became terrible and I started to bleed

Bugger AF!!!! Now I am not sure whether the (sorry for TMI) brownish/pinkish discharge was the start of AF or not, and whether my new day 1 is from when that started (as it was hardly anything) or thursday???

So felt pretty crap last night, didn't eat and just lied in bed

I guess is was not meant to be, there must have been a reason, not sure what.. but I do have a pre booked ap. with Dr on Monday morning, was booked in for PS, but that might not be able to happen (as AF was due Monday, just gone!! I thought a week later would be fine), but at east I will be able to have a chat with her about it all

So it is onwards and upwards now, month #2 here we come!! OH was brilliant, lot of I Luv U's and XXX and OOOO

Must now try to to stress, take it easy and try to enjoy the ride!!

Love and Baby Dust XXX

Hey Vic, just read this, I'm so sorry this has happened, 60% of all pregs are chemical so I'm sure there's nothing wrong. What did the doc end up saying?

day 1 starts when you have red flow, so you have to use a pad or tampon.... I just had a cycle of 6 days spotting and AF was 2 days late so am off to see the doc about that! I hate it!