Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: TTC & Gender Swaying #4

Hey AJ Congrats on the BFP. Well done. I hope you get the pink bundle you were hoping for.

Still no news from me. Had a nice holiday, and it was to get a week out of the way with no TTC stress(it was a girls only trip). But now I am ready to get back to it.

Thanks myson

Did AF end up turning up?

hugs xoxo

not yet. Im about day 44 and nothing... i didnt do any charting while away. starting again tomorrow. my bf says sometimes it happens to her when she is sure she o's but then no af. sometimes there is occasionally no egg in a cycle for some people and then it takes longer???

Wow that is a long time... so when do you know when you can test again?

Things happen in three's ......

I am now 9 weeks this time has gone so fast....

AmandaJ: How you feeling ? I had to go see a Ostiopath (SP?) on the weekend and he adjusted my neck and back and would you belive my MS is so iminmal now.... Maybe that is the key, becuase he was saying it has to do with nerves in your back .......

Miklaoz yeah it's still just nausea for now on and off during the day and night.

myson that's horrible sorry to hear that your having such a long cycle.

hugs xoxo

Glad you are both doing well. Thats really great.

Starting checking all signs again today and CP is high and I have Full Ferning with maybe baby so looks like I am ready to O again, maybe properly this time??? I dont know... but that means its time for another tww I am excited and confused and frustrated and crazy. But I know it will all be worth it soon. But DH is not available until Thursday arvo so ... who knows ... hopefully I wont pop the eggie too soon.

Now I wish I did keep up with all the charting while I was away, then maybe I would have more of an idea whats going on now. Dummy!

Myson, your going to have to have stern words to your DH about his timing , he needs to be ready when YOU are Serioulsy that must be tough along with the non existent Oing....

DH & I told the girls last night that they where going to be big sisters (we explained that Mummy had baby growing etc). Then they both asked for Milk.. DH and I just looked at each other saying "well that went down well". But then ia shor time later the little one(2) said "i am not the baby anymore". Gwad love her....

I think it is time to tell, bump is getting to big for me. I am not a big.. ok I am a bloody rake .. So it sticks out a mile...

AmandaJ: Have you told anyone?

When do most people tell people? Do most wait till the 12 weeks?

It is getting a bit annoying, but at least the times are kind of lining up fairly closely. It would be worse if I was out of sync by a week or two. He is home at 2 pm tomorrow and I may O today or tomorrow at least I think so. Temp hasnt gone up yet. But who knows, I was convinced I had last time ... I think it is my innards that need the stern talking to at this stage.

How cute about your little one. I cant wait to have the chance to tell my girls. My 6.5 yr old baby is such a fussy little mummy to other kids and her dolls etc. She will make a great big sis.

I waited til after 13 weeks to tell, but I could get away with it. I only waited because of a history of repeat m/c. I wanted to be sure all was ok before I told the whole world. Mostly cos I dont live near my own family, but I am surrounded by overly helpful inlaws. If I had my mum and sis here I would definately have told them earlier.

The way I look now I could probably get away with waiting till 18 weeks when my time comes.

How you feeling AJ, been for a drive in the porcelain bus yet???

With my first we had an ensuite right next to the bed. I would get up, rush in, door left open, chuck in the bowl immediately. After 8 weeks of waking up to this every morning DH said one time "do you have to do that right there?" (brave man). So next morning I sit up in bed and chuck into a bowl that I had brought into the bedroom the night before just for the occasion. No more complaints after that.

No the nausea is coming and going so far, but the tiredness has kicked in, boy I forgot how all consuming it is.

I haven't told the kids yet, I think that only the older two will understand, I'll most probably tell them in the next week. We've told my parents and I've told my best friend and some other friends as well, I was just too excited, but hopefully if something happens I'll have all their support.

hugs xoxo

Holy smokes AmandaJ, I just realised that you have 4 boys already!!! I am not sure why i did not think of this earlier... I did know..., but i think it has just kicked into my smushy brain .. Wow 5 children, your going to be one busy lady

Share the boy germs around AJ, you seem to have plenty!!!! Miklaoz and I will retaliate with lots of girlie vibes for you. Heres hoping we all get what we want.

No temp spike today and still partial ferning so maybe we will get it right this time. Do not like the stupid 3on/1off roster system. Come on 2pm!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by myson View Post
    Share the boy germs around AJ, you seem to have plenty!!!! Miklaoz and I will retaliate with lots of girlie vibes for you. Heres hoping we all get what we want.

No temp spike today and still partial ferning so maybe we will get it right this time. Do not like the stupid 3on/1off roster system. Come on 2pm!!!!!!!

Hey myson.. can i ask how do you go with OPK's? They would give you a correct reading??

ooh i am not sure now that you mention "Boy germs" I don't want boy germs!!! I want sweet baby boy smell

Flick flick (girly glitter your way AmandaJ)

I did use them earlier in this cycle but i found them a bit confusing. Maybe I will try the digital ones next time??? Are they better? I found it a bit hard to judge what was going on as it was my first time using them.

Started to have a little bit of spotting and cramping this arvo, so maybe af is going to show after all. Have attached my chart now. But there are bits missing due to a couple of trips away where I didnt chart at all.

You know boys are made of slugs and snails and puppy dog tails ... right? Bring it on I say. Cant wait to buy tonka trucks and bob the builder bandaids and make mud pies!

Quote Originally Posted by myson View Post
    I did use them earlier in this cycle but i found them a bit confusing. Maybe I will try the digital ones next time??? Are they better? I found it a bit hard to judge what was going on as it was my first time using them.

Started to have a little bit of spotting and cramping this arvo, so maybe af is going to show after all. Have attached my chart now. But there are bits missing due to a couple of trips away where I didnt chart at all.

You know boys are made of slugs and snails and puppy dog tails ... right? Bring it on I say. Cant wait to buy tonka trucks and bob the builder bandaids and make mud pies!

Sorry if my questions sounds odd, but what is confusing.. I just weed on the stick like a pregnancy test and it came up with the two lines. Are there different ones?? I have never used a digital one.. What do they tell you??

AmandaJ: Congratulations on your news, hope that your pink gender swaying has helped.

Myson: Glad to hear you had a good holiday, hopefully your cycle will start to fall into place for you. I am on my second cycle for charting, I am using FF, today it altered my chart to show that I O'd on day 15, last cycle was day 14 but it was only a 24 day cycle which is very short for me so I am a little bit all over the place as to where I stand at the moment.

Miklaoz: Hope your pregnancy is progressing well, sounds like it is. We didn't tell people we were expecting until after the 12 week scan, must admit I quite liked having the secret just to myself for those few weeks.

Well the PH strips have arrived, quick question when is it best to test you CM anywhere in your cycle or when you think you are O'ing. Also I have noticed that a few of you use Ovulation testers, should I be using those.

Am looking to start the girl diet next month, was wondering are you allowed to drink Green Tea, I know caffenine is on the banned list, not sure how i will cope with that one.

Hi everyone,

Im really happy today because I just did an OPK and got a positive!!! This is great because I will have a 2 day cut-off (we DTD last night) and we will have a good chance of getting our little girl.

Myson, sorry to hear that your body isnt co-operating.

That's great news Diamond Girl, I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Meg

Megs,

Thank you for your well wishes, all is going smoothly, we have begun to tell people these past 2 days, Morning sickness is backing off most of the time, but the food keeps going in! I am nearly 10 weeks.

I did the PH strip testing each day , testing my levels, I also tested my CM when O came around and i even tested DH's .. well you know
    It came out all high alkaline for us, BUT i had to keep using the Alka Selters to keep it high , naturally i am a acid girl

I am not sure when you will try but i would give yourself one test cycle to make sure it is ok,Then on the night of DTD, test yourself again. I am not sure if your keen or not, but have your thought of douching?

I found the information i got on the site fab.

Good Luck and keep us posted
    xx

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast