Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: TTC & Gender Swaying #4

Myson, is your AF due today? I hope she decides to go on a looong holiday.

I guess she is but Im not sure as this is my first cycle off implanon. i havent seen af in 7 yrs. but i am def 15 DPO but now i have EWCM instead of being dry. not sure what is going on. Maybe we will both get a late BFP. wouldnt that be nice.

Myson, I hope you get your BFP. I have never had copious amounts of EWCM at this time in my cycle. It has always been creamy for me irrespective of whether I was pg. I really hope this is a good sign for you and you are pg, but I cant help wondering if you may be ovulating?

I think maybe FF just decided the same thing because my coverlines just got CONFISCATED!!! WWAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But i have been sleeping with the Air COn on and my DH who is like a supersize hot water bottle, was away last night. So my temps are down, still, but no AF STILL.

I going to town to buy another HPT. Will test again tomorow.

How bout you DG, any news yet?

Hi,

I am knew to all of this and I have taken the big step of posting on a forum. I am a mother of 2 little boys, Oscar who is 2.5 and Lewis who is 14months. I am wanting to start TTC in around May and we would love to try for a little girl.

I am just wanting a few tips from anyone else who is or has TTC a girl. I am aware that people take Cranberry tablets and also calcium tablets but am unsure of what dosage I should take.
    Also I am needing to know where the best place is to buy PH strips and if there is a particular brand that works best for testing CM.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I am hoping that I will get to know you all over the next few months.

Meg

megs I'm trying for a girl, with the cranberry tablets and calcium tablets I just take one of each per day. pH strips you can get from lullaby conceptions or of ebay I think. Good luck for when you start, oh also start taking the tablets about 6-8 weeks before you start TTC.

myson can you put a link up for you FF chart, my fingers are crossed you get a BFP tomorrow,

DG good luck, when are you testing again?

As for me, I'm on 7DPO and will be testing next Friday, yay.

hugs xoxo

Myson - good luck in your testing

Welcome Meg, I am also TTC a girl. I have been taking magnesium and cranberry tablets, but not calcium, I may need to get some of that. I also got my PH strips from Lullaby Conceptions, they seem ok. Its also suggested that you DTD every 1-2 days up until 2-3 days before O. I found the timing difficult to achieve, but I ended up with a 3 day cut-off this month, so I was happy with that.
    Good luck with it.

AJ - I hope Cody is better today. AF is due tomorrow, and I think I will test again on Monday if AF hasnt shown. Im a bit doubtful as I had a BFN yesterday. I stopped temping a few days ago as DS's sleeping has been a bit erratic, so Im not sure if ive had a temp drop or not.

check out the time! i am WIDE awake and so wired. dh is snoring away and so i got up cos i was tossing and turning a bit, didnt want to wake him.

so i am going to test in about 7 hours time... maybe thats why i cant sleep. i was thinking this morning i had a severe case of pg brain.let me tell you why...

my 6 yr old dd says to me today "mum are you seriously going to town dressed like that?"
    i say "yes my little fashionista princess, i am. why?? doesnt it meet your standards?"
    she says "um.... not really"
    i say "what... too casual? too bright? got a dirty mark somewhere? tooo farmer/housewife?....what is it?"
    she says "weelllll, the clothes are ok, its the shoes that arent working for you today"
    i look at my feet. i am wearing ODD shoes!

so there you go. a huge bonus to having little girls around the house. fashion police in training.

hope af stays away for you dg. gl for your next test.

hi megs, there is lots of good info and links to articles in the previous pages of this thread and in the thread before this one. i have bookmarked alot of boy pages to refer back to, but they arent going to be much help to you... sorry.

And like AJ said it can take a while to get your ph right. THis is a vital factor for gender swaying. It took me 10 weeks to get to the right alkalinity because i was extremely acid beforehand. thats why i have two girls already i spose. you may be in the right place already or not far off it or way off.... test test test before you ttc. GL

well, i am off to wander the dark and quiet halls of BB while everyone sleeps soundly in their beds, blissfully unaware of my lurking prescence WWWWOOOOOOOO! spooky.

ah ha, now i know whats keeping me awake. the jeffrey deaver book i just read mystery solved.

well its no af at 17 dpo and still a BFN

I'm off on holidays. See you in a week. GL DG.

Myson, sorry about another BFN. The more you see the worse you feel.

Have a great holiday!! Hopefully you will come back with some good news.

Thanks for the welcome.

Well I had better get myself organised and order to PH strips,

Msyon, thanks for the tip about trying to get PH levels correct, I didn't realise it could take so long to get it to the level you want.
    Sorry to hear you received another BFN, hope you have a great holiday.

Diamond Girl: Good luck with your testing.
    Should I be taking magnesium tablets as well as the cranberry and calcium. Also are you following the girl diet? I have started charting through FF so hopefully will have a better idea of when I'm O'ing. So far have only completed one chart so is still to early to get a pattern.

AmandaJ: Thanks for the welcome. I will try and get hold of some PH strips, thanks for the links had never heard of lullaby conceptions.

Hi Megs, Thanks. I only started taking supplements this month, but apparently magnesium is good for lowering your PH as well.

Well I just thought I'd let you know that I got a yesterday and kept it secret until today so SURPRISE!!!!

I'm happy and a bit nervous about the cut off that has happened so I guess I'll just have to wait and see if we have our pink bundle growing.

I will be keeping a close eye on all you ladies and praying that you get your BFP very soon in the colours you want.

hugs xoxo

So happy for you Amanda
    Congrats again!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaJ View Post
    Well I just thought I'd let you know that I got a yesterday and kept it secret until today so SURPRISE!!!!

I'm happy and a bit nervous about the cut off that has happened so I guess I'll just have to wait and see if we have our pink bundle growing.

I will be keeping a close eye on all you ladies and praying that you get your BFP very soon in the colours you want.

hugs xoxo
    Oh Wow this is fab news , sure has perked me up (been throwing up tonight..care to join me in a few?? )

I am so pleased for you, Congratulations and as you can see i am sending you all the pink baby dust i can find
    xx

Congratulations again Amanda. I'm sure all of that Pink gender swaying has helped.

YAY AMANDA CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I have been waiting for you to announce it!!!! WOOHOOOO!!! Heres sending you some honey!!

Thank for you Kel, DG and Miklaoz, it's great to finally get the .

Mikloaz I've had nausea for the last 5-6 days so could very well be joining you soon.

hugs xoxo

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast