Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else out there wanting to loose weight and get fit before TTC???

Hi guys, and welcome to Lea & Oshani.

The past few days I have just been ravenous! I'm hungry at like 10pm and just HAVE to have peanut butter on bread. Gotta get that under control

Gudism, good to hear from you. Does this mean you'll be joining this thread after Rabbitt is born so you can lose weight and get fit before TTC #3?

Lea79 Guest

Hi,

Thanks Mel for sending that plan, it looks nice and easy....well heres hoping!

On a naughty note, I just went downstairs famished and ate the leftover creamy pasta from last night....well I thought I better eat it now better than later! If its not there, I wont have the craving so back onto being good! lol.I better go for a bike ride this afternoon to balance that out a bit!

Bye for now,

Leanne

Aphrodite Guest

Hello I'm another newbi. I too am looking to lose weight before TTC. I've always been overwieght but during my first pregnancy (4 years ago now) I added a good 25 kilos to my frame, and more has crept on since then. My goal is to get myself down to 70 before I try to give Tyler a little brother or sister.

Hi all!

I've had a down couple of weeks with migraines and headaches so I haven't been very good! I actually feel HUGE at the moment and really unfomfortable so I need to kick start myself again.

All the yummy foods are bad for me and I'm too lazy to excersise in winter - what is a girl to do??

Am getting my scales back this weekend and I intend to go for it! (promise)

I reached my GW last week!!! :woot:

Now all we need is my cycle to be obvious as to O day regulary so that we can ttc a boy!

Oh i was just about to make up a post for exactly this...

I need to loose the weight i put on with both my bubba's before we ttc #3....

Lea79 Guest

Hi all,
    it has been a few weeks and I am still fat as ever! My motivation has been really low but I really need to pick myself back up. Sweets are my weakness, they are all getting cleared out of the house....and not into my mouth this time lol. I also need to exercise, that is the key when I lose weight. It has to start today!

Forgot to get my scales back on the weekend but I have been really good!!

Went for two long walks last week and spent the whole of yesterday outside gardening (this is a workout in itself as we live on a steep block!).

Congrats Alioops for reaching your goal weight

And good on you Amysarah for sticking to it!

Welcome MissEtched

Well Lea, I feel your pain. I started this thread how long ago now???
    Anyway, I weaned myself off Effexor (meds I was on for PND) a couple of months back and my depression returned (as well as my compulsion for Chocolate!) I have put on 5 kilo's in 2 months! Went back to my GP who said it was because of the depression and she has put me back on meds so hopefully now I'll find it just that little bit easier to stick to my healthy eating plan.

HI everyone!!! I'm so glad i found this area to post in. I've put ttc on hold until i can lose a few kgs. I want to be ready to ttc again in October. After my second ds was born i lost the baby weight and a couple of extra kilos but then got slack and gained most of it back I've just recently lost 2kgs and am hoping to lose another 7-9kgs more. I would really be happy to lose 5 more even! I'm not overweight by much but since i'm so short every kg is noticable, kwim? And i want to be healthy before i get pregnant again.
    I'm using SparkPeople.com to help me and i think it's fantastic!!! I do 40 minutes on my exercise bike 6 times a week. Plus strength training 3 days a week. I eat between 1200-1550 cals a day. BUT at the moment i have a chest infection AND af could there be anything worse? lol So i haven't exercised in about a week. I'm feeling pretty deprived and i HOPE i haven't gained any weight back. Kinda hard to tell when i have af. But anyhow, i weigh in on Mondays so i hope to be able to weigh in next monday and see my weight the same. I don't think i've lost any this week. Anyhow, i've rambled enough. lol

I know how you feel about being sick AND having AF - I'm sooo there with you! But the flu has put me right off food and I've only been picking over the last few days. Really not good for my motabolism (sp?) but at least I'm not gaining any weight while I'm not walking!!

How's everyone else going?

Hey Ladies,

DH and I are thinking of ttc #3 some time by the end of the year. DD2 is 7 months old and I am back to pre-preg weight but not back to my first pre-preg weight iykwim. Although I am not desperately over weight I am frightfully unfit and am finding recovery from the last pregancy really slow. This may have some to do with having a 2yo and a very poor sleeping 7month old. With Sara I put on 15kgs and with Loren 9kgs. Both times I ended uo 80kgs and I am know 71kgs. I am hoping to drop to 65kgs by December.

Basically for me to lose weight I have to cut out sugar, wheat and gluten. I know what diet to follow but I need some motivation. I hate exercise but will do a bit. Unfortunatley I hate exercising in winter so I can really only see myself going on a few walks here and there.

Another motivation is a 4 day holiday we have booked at the coast in December.

Hi guys

Can someone do me a HUGE favour?

Whoever I emailed a copy of my diet plan - uh - can you email me a copy? lol

I need to diet - very much so - and my laptop died with all the info!!! arghhh

If nobody still has it, i'll have to write another one up.......

Rel Guest

Hi Mel - was hoping you would please email me your diet plan. I am new to the site and have found great inspiration from all the forums I have read so far - your being one of them. Thank you and look forward to hearing back from you. My email is [email protected]
    Thankyou

Rel - did I email that to you? I can't remember....

So yeah... trying to figure out when we are actually going to TTC - sometime next year I think (maybe in 7 months time?!) I'd like to have a March baby - obviously have missed it for next march - so aiming for the one after - think we have to start trying in June? I dunno, bit dull in the head at the moment for working out dates - must be lack of sleep.

Just got the last lot of chocolate to finish off then back on the diet.. LOL

MmmMMMMMm. Mint slice biscuits....

Anyone else still in this thread??

I'm just joining it Gudi

AriMeh- i know i havent posted in here in AGESSSSS... but to have your march 2010 baby, you'd need to start May/June 2009. I have a March 2005 bub, she was due 11th so we fell end of may-ish 2004. Just thought id try n help

I know im getting realllllly clucky, and i havent even got anywhere near my goal weight wise. LOL ah well

Thanks Missy

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast