Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How I lost 30kgs prior to PG and plan to do it again!!!

ROFL Beck!!! You could be right...?

Well Ive been trying and have managed to lose just 1 more kilo! So 2 down and 8 to go!

But I tell you what, it is certainly a lot of hard work for such a poor result #-o ...but 2kgs is certainly better than none, I guess.

Went for run yesterday afternoon and hoping to go again this arvo (so long as rain holds out).

All the best you guys with any weight loss attempts.... we will get there...... one day.

Keen

Correction guys - I have now lost 3kgs! So only 7kg to go. Im feeling pretty chuffed with myself . It certainly helps that DH has been agreeing to come for walks with me in the afternoons/evenings.

Big supportive for everyone trying to lose weight.. We will get there - because we can!

Keen

Jackie Guest

Wow, you are all doing so well =D>

I've been meaning to excersize etc. but by then time I get home form work I just couldn't be bothered, and the days i am home I do the house stuff and think okay now I'm going to have a cuppa and then go for a walk, but it never eventuates.

I used to be so good, used to swim 2000m every 2nd day in summer and go bike riding and gym in winter, as well as play squash, but just don't seem to be able to get the motivation up at the moment.

I'm hoping all your success stories will get the motivation going though..

Just wanted to post a big WOOHOO! for everyone in here, we are kicking butt! :smt023

Keen

Melinda Guest

I hopped on the scales today, and I've lost 5kg in 3w now. YEEE HAAA!!

WOOHOOOOO Tootie!!!

I havent looked at the scales for a couple of days now, I am gonna wait until halfway through next week I think. I have still being going on my walks every day, except yesterday had to go on a shorter/slower one as we all had to trek down to the shops and back, and there was no time to head out afterwards.
    I just have to keep this excercise happening daily, otherwise I get angry at myself for not making enough effort, lol!
    Hmmm... just ate a bar of chocolate too, cause AF is due soon and I am VERY PMS'y', but I guess a bar is better than the family size block that I would normally devour in the same timeframe! 8-[

HHmmmm family sized block..... =P~

Tootie, that is great! We are all doing really well and we'll all be mini versions of ourselves in no time!

Woohoo Tootie at the weight loss, very good!

I've lost another 0.5kgs in a week. Go me!

I'm starting a new diet/exercise program tomorrow. It goes for 10 weeks. Also starting Pilates. So see how we go!

Way to go Tegan! Not easy moving that post-baby weight (so Ive been told), so you seem to be doing really well. Keep it up!

Have to let us know how the pilates goes, Im keen to give that a try one day...

Keen

Well, girls I lost another kilo last week but yesturday found out I am pregnant so I think I need to stop the diet as such and tone down the exercise as of now. I will just continue eating better and do some swimming and walking instead of weights etc. I don't want to kick my Cronic Fatigue when pregnant either, i plan on doing all I can to keep this one the full 40 weeks!!!
    Well done to all of you though, I see a few of you are still star 'losers', keep it up guys.

On the Pilates front too, I am definately getting back into it when I have a baby. I did it 3 times a week with a personal trainer for 12 months 6 months ago and toned up within a month. I felt fantastic and I finally had a bum and a flat stomach!!!! Yay pilates

Hi girls,

I am going to lock this thread as it is becoming rather long. We can all continue with our discussion in the new General Health Fitness and Well Being Feb 05 thread.

Btw, HUGE Congrats to you Cindy!!! =D>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234