Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How I lost 30kgs prior to PG and plan to do it again!!!

woohoo at your 40min walks Ambah \/ \/ \/

Love

GO girls!!! You are putting me to shame indeed. I have done nothing tonight other than gorge myself on anything with carbs. It's official, AF must be planning her visit! COw that she is

LOL Keen! BDing is indeed aerobic activity! I think I heard somewhere that it is the 2nd most effective form of aerobic excercise in fact!

Awww not to worry Cindy, we all get that at that time of month - I normally eat a family size block of chocolate to myself - in one evening!! 8-[

I went on another 40 min power walk this arvo, yay, I hope I am getting into a routine that I will stick with, I want to start seeing benefits!! But I will not be weighing myself for a couple of weeks, not to mention if I gain muscle I may not notice the weight loss... :-k

Hi girls!! I'm joining you all in here...for motivation! DH & I started a diet two weeks ago, and we were meaning to exercise...LOL... but haven't actually started that yet... but we are following the basic WW points plan on the diet thing... and DH has lost 2.5 kg!!! I've only lost 1 but I think being home doesn't help because when you have a spare minute to sit down you grab a snack as well... we've also done the cutting out carbs at night, well we might have 1/4 of the portion we used to have with dinner, so heaps of meat & 3 vegs... last night was turkey burgers on wholemeal buns with huge salads...minus dressing... and although we had the wholemeal buns we would have had heaps of dressing in the past and homemade wedges...around a potato each, so here's hoping!

It was really good this morning reading your journey's and I can't wait to join you... in fact I think I'll go do a fitball workout now while Matilda's asleep... & then take her to the park...walking of course...

Someone sounds motivated there Christy!! Good on you, good luck with it all too.
    Today I have been not the best on the food dept but you get that now and then. Had a good dinner though, big salad and marinated lamb cutlets. Yummy!! BUt at lunch I managed to eat half a block of chocolate without blinking or breathing. Tomorrow is another day, lets hope I'm better at this whole idea of weight loss then!

Exercise might even be on the agenda! Thats if it isn't as bloody hot as it was today anyway.

Woohoo Christy, you go girl!! Sounds like you and Pete are really motivated!! Isnt it great when you have someone do to it with you? I have no chance of getting DP to join me though...

I totally bummed out today... we had a storm and rain just as I was about to go for a walk, and cause we had no dinner in the house and couldnt walk to the shops we had to order pizza... and I have eaten at least 6 peices... and now my tummy hurts...*WAAHHHH* :smt022
    I am just going to have to go for 2 extra long walks this weekend to make up for it, I just hope it isnt as hot as it has been!!

I haven't done my workout from mopping floors for the last two nights due to sheer exhaustion of no sleep for the previous 48hrs. Will be back into in the morning though.

Getting better with my situps too now can lift of the ground a bit higher YAY. Also had a good workout of 10pin bowling tonight. Played that for just over 2hrs.

Dunno where my scales are to weigh myself, Andrew must have stolen them to weigh something in the shed, but I wont bother for another week yet I don't think, as I said previously not really set out to loose anything just tone

Love

Can i join in here too?

Well i've started doing sit-ups and pilates. Looking to loss weight and tone. I've lost 2kgs since the start of last week, so i'm pretty proud of that!

I've lost 2 kg too!!!! YAY!! Good on you Tegan!! =D> Well done!

You too Christy, thats great!

Melinda Guest

I've lost 3.5kg in 2w, which I am absolutely stoked about!!!

WOW!!! WTG Christy and Tootie!!!!!!!!!! That is a FANTASTIC effort girls, and in such a short time too!!

I managed to go for another 45 min power walk this afternoon, so I am hoping to make it an every day occurence (unless it is raining). Do you think its possible to lose weight just by doing that extra excercise even if I am not dramatically changing my diet? (though I am trying to be good with that too!)

I think so Ambah, because your body would be burning more energy right?

I think so too Ambah. My mum would walk and do the treadmill when wet without really changing her diet to much and she lost 16kg over time. She was eating reasonably healthy though cause she was diagnosed with high cholestral a few years ago so change her diet back then, but she will still get pizza's or hungry jacks if they wanted it

Love

beck.o Guest

too many hormonal ups and downs and the desire to stay at home and strangle my husband has left me out of exercise time a bit so ive only lost a smidge over the last week or so. (probably .5kg, just guessing).
    tomorrow im walking the hills again etc even if its raining. i just have to get in there and do something.
    ill keep in touch if i lose a bit more soon.

beck

All this rain is really peeing me off atm... I am getting edgy at the thought that I may have to skip my walk this afternoon... I havent skipped one all week! I just want to start seeing the benefits as soon as possible, and that means walking every day!!

suga - those scales sound great!!! (although its probably not something I can afford atm)
    I have a feeling I have been putting on muscle cause I havent lost a thing (I did lose 1kg at first, but then I put it back on!?!) anyway I can definately see that my calves have a lot of new muscle and I can feel it in my thighs too...

Well thankfully the rain held off this afternoon whilst I went for my walk! \/
    I need to get out of the habit of weighing myself every day... cause it is just getting depressing... after weighing today it looks like I have put on another half a kilo! although I know its so bad to weigh everyday cause our bodies fluctuate naturally up and down a couple of kilos...
    I know I cant be putting on fat... I'm eating the same (if not better) as I was before I started excercising, and I stayed the same weight for months on eating what I was/am, so I know my diet isnt contributing to my weight gain... I'm just so desperate for some results!! [-o<

beck.o Guest

ha ha, ambah you probably just need to go to the toilet. i told one of the PTs at my gym that i gained a quarter of a kilo overnight and thats what he told me.

beck

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast