Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NYBTC Chatter Week #1

I'd be interested too, Kim can you send me it when you have it to save Ngala time? (if thats OK)

Alrighty... I have got it all scanned and put in to a document the only problem is, the document is 7MB! Didnt realise it was going to be such a big document.

I'll send it through now.. Let me know if you havent received it in about an hour from when I sent it. If you hadnt receieved it, will need to try something else..

Thanks for all the encourgament guys - it really motivated me to try and see if i can do it again tonight! I need the encourgament to keep going.

Ngala - i would love to see it also - [email protected]

Also, has anyone tried those exercise machine things they have in Target/Kmart etc? I saw one called 'leg magic', that is supposed to work yours legs, butt & stomach. What about those sit up machine things - do they work??

A lot of the 'sit up machines' are really bad for your back. My PT wont use or recommend any of them for this reason.

I have sent an email through to Kim, mrsmac, shazz, yael, mitch, rayray. If you dont get it within an hour, let me know and I'll try something else

Just wanted to say that I think all you girls who are out there exercising in all your different ways that you are going great and to keep it up!

I am really lazy I think and don't make time to exercise at all. I don't really like gyms and find RPM or aerobics classes pure torture! (I would rather cut off my own hand LOL!). I don't mind walking but usually put it off until tomorrow.....as such I have to rely on impulse control around food and controling what I put in my gob to lose weight.

I am filled with admiration for all of you girls for your motivation.

Schaz - I hope you had a better day today - sounds like it was very ordinary. Hope you only went to work if you felt ok?
    Tyige - I think if you are exercising as well as doing the diet side of it you'll get there for sure. Just be consistent and don't give up!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz76 View Post
    Just wanted to say that I think all you girls who are out there exercising in all your different ways that you are going great and to keep it up!

I am really lazy I think and don't make time to exercise at all. I don't really like gyms and find RPM or aerobics classes pure torture! (I would rather cut off my own hand LOL!). I don't mind walking but usually put it off until tomorrow.....as such I have to rely on impulse control around food and controling what I put in my gob to lose weight.
    !
    Kaz I love you!!!! that is so me as well!!

Hi girls! I haven't been on BB during the day only night time and don't often get the chance to catch up on this thread but I will just post quickly to say that I forgot to weigh myself today!! agh! I weigh myself every Weds and i forgot! bit tired.... anyway, i will tomorrow to see if i've moved any weight this week! I think i have lost 2kgs anyway.... mainly fluid retention probably as i feel less bloated in my stomach for sure.
    I haven't been exercsing since my 20km bike ride on Sunday as i've had really bad lower back pain (due to being overweight i think) and working 11hrs a day at the moment and it really takes it out of me. Besides, i do walk alot around work and carry and lift items all day so i do get my exercise thru work anyway.... i don't sit down much. I have been eating good, healthy meals and not eating any rubbish so very happy with the food side of things!

Sounds like you are all doing wonderfully, keep up the great work girls!!!!! We should all be very proud of ourselves with our efforts, and take it one day at a time otherwise it can get too overwhelming

I got the email OK ngala
    thanks!

I got it too ngala! I've printed it off and going to start tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. Interesting the food bit. I've always tried to have my plate like that...guess it's just a diffeent spin.

Talking about exercise. It's like a thousand degrees out here in the middle of nowhere. We got a sunshower this arvie and after taking my sick little girl out to play in the rain for a bit, I thought I'd seize the chance when it stopped to walk in some cooler weather.
    SO I was off on my powerwalk. 25mins in and it starts to POUR. Luckily I had the pram cover, but I got soaked to the skin lol. I didn't even care. It was quite fun. Made me walk a bit faster too hehe.

Ren don't feel bad 12 hour days will do that to you. It's all about balance remember so as long as the food going in is good, then you should be right. Look forward to your result tomorrow hun.

GO YAEL GO YAEL GO YAEL (hope you got this before you got on your machine tonight ).

Ngala I would love a copy of that email! I'm always looking for extra stuff to do. My email is [email protected] . They do say that RPM are fantastic classes. I have a friend joining the gym soon so perhaps I'll be game enough to try it with her. I did 10 minutes on the bike the other day and it killed me lol. I think our RPM classes are 60 mins!

Yael OMG I have even more admiration for you now. I ran for 10 minutes at a speed of 9 and then walked for 5 mins at 5 and only just made to 2.5 kms. So you must have been going hammer and tong to do that well! I am impressed. I want a spare half an hour to see if I can beat you now

Kaz76 You are doing really well and you will get there!

Tyige I think its definately doable! Have you broken the weight up into mini goals you want to lose by March. That might make it easier and keep you motivated!

I went for a half an hour power walk tonight - can that count as 2 15 min ones lol? Will try and fit the others in soon. I am running out of time though! Not feeling as though I did much today. All that lazing around the house I did....

Cool!! I hope the other ladies received it too

Lea - I have sent it through to you as well. I must admit then when I do my RPM classes I wait until the very last circuit and then I give it my best. I tried to not to it like that last night but I did. I'll try harder next time.

I was meant to go and do the bodypump class tonight but I have had a rotten day with DD (I think she is teething) plus it took DH soo long to get off his butt and go to the shops to get some stuff for dinner. Oh and I also have to keep studying for my dive ticket. LOL Well they are my excuses :P

Hello today ladies!

Well after stuffing my back on Monday arvo, I saw the chiro yesterday and still can barely walk, let alone around these hills. Seeing the chiro again tomorrow. *Sighs*

Thanks guys for the encourgament whilst i get back into this exercising thing! It's so hard, it has been 11 months since i have done this!

Anyway, i knew i didn't have a full 30 mins to exercise as i was going out with a friend for dinner (i think the first time since i had the baby, so i really needed it), and i obviously had the have a shower cos i would have stunk, so normally i would just say, 'nah, can't do it, don't have time', but instead i thought it doesn't have to be all or nothing, so i got on for 15 mins, and made myself do 5.1km (almost half of what i did last night.. it was hard cos my muscles were sore).

I'm just very proud i actually did something rather than nothing (of course, eating chips with dinner probably reversed all my good work).

Let's see if i can do 3 nights in a row!

Good luck everyone

Jodie259 Guest

Just thought I would mention an offer from "Womens Health" magazine and "Step into Life" - 8 free personal training sessions for you and a friend (at the same venue or different - they have 120 venues!)

The offer of 8 x sessions valid from 07/01/08 until 31/03/08. Every qualifying acceptance will receive a total of eight (8) Step into Life Personal Training sessions for you and a friend - two (2) sessions per week over four (4) consecutive weeks worth $112 each person ($224 total).
    Info here:
    Step Into Life Promotion - Women's Health

Step into Life website:
    http://stepintolife.com.au/

There is an orange card on the cover of the "Womens Health magazine"

I've registered for this... as there is a SIL at the park just near my home. I've been thinking about doing it prior to this offer. They do Cardio, toning, Fitball or Kickboxing sessions...

Well I didnt get any exercise in yesterday & Im gutted... probably cause we got a new kitten yesterday & I was trying to get him settled LOL... & Keep Alexa from terrorising him!!!

Will be walking at lunchtime today & doing my best to get on the bike tonight... I have told DH that I HAVE to get on the bike tonight!!!!

I had a shocker yesterday.....we have freinds from Darwin staying (hence I have not been around much!) and they are all LEAN but they all EAT HEAPS!

I feel like I have been cooking for an army FFS.

And no excersise yesterday as I had no time.

And I was so unfoicused I ended up having a bloody bread roll (not allowed on KM). And I was so ****ed off at myself I then had an handful of toffees. AND a glass of wine.

I know it is only a temporary glitch, but I am MAD at myself.

Love having friends to stay, but it is so hard...........

Ther is a step into life at the park across the road from my house. I have never been though as I could never find a time that was suitable. Imight have a look online though.
    I am doing a class today, not sure the trainers at work have changed the timetable around a bit for the next fortnight so it will be potluck what class I get!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast