Glass water
    Wholemeal muffin with vegemite & peanut butter

Lunch:
    1/2 avocado with olive oil&balsamic vinegar. Glass water

Afternoon tea:
    Glass mango nectar
    Glass water

Tea:
    leftover fried rice & bbq beef (small serve)
    2 glasses water
    Last edited by Kazbah; January 10th, 2008 at 06:02 PM.

10/01/08 woke up with a migraine head ache bad bad bad
    breakie
    2 panadiene forte
    1 mouthful of diet rice custard ( which is crap BTW) 1 point

1.5 litres of water so far i'm sooo thirtsy
    mid morning snack
    6 blanched almonds 2 points

lunch
    1 sugar free mint
    i'm going to try and eat some thing more but i don't have high hopes of keeping anything down yet
    ok got down 1/2 tub of bacon and beef sauce over pasta 2.5 ponits
    600ml water

afternoon snack

10 x arrnotts shapes (ooops ) 2.5 points
    and another 600ml water to wash em down
    4 sugar free strawberry chews 1 point

tea
    Last edited by ~shazz~; January 10th, 2008 at 03:22 PM.

Shazz - I LOOOVE that diet rice! Might go get some!

Ok guys... How much fruit is too much a day LOL...

i have brought some peaches, nectarines, nashi pears & cherries... I Lurrrrve fruit & will sit & munch & munch away quite happily... so how much can i have before i have overdone it LOL...

put it this way mitch - it's not crap. Go your hardest. THere are way worse things you could be putting in your mouth....

Before I got PG with Olivia I did a couple of 4 day long "fruit and veg" only detox. (Not for weight loss particularly, but before we TTC'd again I wanted to give up the fags and the grog and coffee and a detox always helped....) It made me feel great....go for your life I reckon Mitch!

Okay today so far...

2 saladas with light philly, tomato and cheese
    Banana & milo smoothie - skim milk and lite ice cream
    Small zooper dooper
    Tuna salad (lettuce, mushrooms, cucumber, tuna salsa, cheese)
    Lamb chop and steamed brocilli, sweet potato and potato with reduced fat cheese
    Raspberries and low fat yoghurt

I felt bad having the smoothie but the kids were having one and it tasted so darn good!!
    Last edited by Lea13; January 10th, 2008 at 09:16 PM.

Cool Day 4 (Thurs)

Breakfast:
    1 mango; 175g low fat natural yoghurt; 1 black coffee - no milk or sugar

Snacks:
    1 peppermint tea; 1 black instant coffee; 1 plum

Lunch:
    left over salmon from last nights dinner; left over garden salad - no dressing; 1 green apple

Dinner:
    currently being cooked by DP - 1 small BBQ steak, garden salad, coleslaw
    1 coffee mug of 97% fat free icecream (I think after walking around the block this afternoon and then posting the bit below I gave myself permission to be naughty!! Hope I didn't undo the walk - feeling stuffed which serves me right!).

I think everyone is doing really well. Don't beat yourselves up too much for the small "slips" because they really are small (or read that way). Remember how we all used to eat last year? Surely, it's a million gazillion times better now, even if you do have the odd glass of wine or smoothie or bread roll.
    Last edited by ~Kaz~; January 10th, 2008 at 07:02 PM.

Remember how we all used to eat last year? Surely, it's a million gazillion times better now, even if you do have the odd glass of wine or smoothie or bread roll.
    Kaz, that is so so true.....xx

I have been excellent today:

2.4l water (and still going. Bloody hot here today!)
    1 coffee

2 x KM shakes

1 low fat sausage and enough salad to sink a ship plus one hardboiled egg

1 diet yogurt

So so true Kaz.

I got a Bill Granger book for Christmas (he is like my fave chef ever) and in there was a flourless choccie cake. I have been really good and not really wanted anything awful, but I was dying to make the cake- so I did.

I figure when Cam comes back there's going to be way worse temptation and I can't be strict forever. So if I work it into my plan it's no biggie - right?

and I'm still under my points today.

Thats what I have decided today too. I have been soo cranky and short tempered cause I am not eating much that tonight I had a nice dinner at the club of steak and salad with about 7 chips! I felt much better.
    Aside from that I had today
    bowl of all bran with milk and 1tsp honey
    tea with milk/2 sugars
    skim cap with 1 sugar
    slice of fruit toast smear of marg
    toast with promite
    1/4 krispy kreme donut that Riley was eating.

My big problem is the exercise, I never get time (or have the money) to go to the gym and i am really unmotivated, I wish i had a friend to walk with but I guess I just have to push myself.

Completely agree Kaz. Great advice!Gee my eating is better then just last month lol let alone last year!
    I have been soo cranky and short tempered cause I am not eating much
    I am exactly the same!! I tried a low GI diet once and didn't last long. Nothing would get rid of my headache - not even Nurofen. A couple of sandwiches for lunch though and I was A-ok lol! It was still healthy. Just full of carbs!

Christine I am finding little ways to help improve my fitness just around the house. If I water by hose I do lunges or I water by bucket (lots of lifting). I run up and down the stairs - just little everydays thing. Only little but they are a start!

Thats what i need to do Nat. I have been trying to run up the stairs instead of walk, tonight I was doing leg lifts while I sat on the couch but Jess told me I looked stupid!!

I've ditched my sureslim for that reason Nat. Not enough carbs, I was feeling really headachy, and even though eating protein galore, still feeling like snacking. They say that it is normal for the first few days cause you body is detoxing, but after 8 - 10 days??? And I got on the scales this morning and have not lost a thing this week (two days early on the weigh in but was expecting 1/2 a miracle).....

So.... i have decided to go back to ww and count points. And after just today of counting I realised I was not eating enough. Maybe 12 - 15 points total, and going by Jodies little calculator thing I should be having at least 20 for my current size, so the points it is. I am going to try to cut down on the spuds, bread, etc, but not cut them out, iykwim.

Oh boy, I am rambling. Sorry ladies. I guess I am pretty happy to have this support thread.

Like you Mrs Mac, I don't have enough time to go walking or money to go to the gym (I leave for work at 20 past 6 as it is), so I will be thinking of creative ways to get my body moving more, and hopefully the wobbly bits will soon be moving less. ha ha ha Good on you for the leg lifts on the couch. I danced to 1/2 hour of the wiggles with katy today, so does that count? I really looked stupid, but it was fun!

Anyways, off to ni ni's for this young lady.
    Have a good one all - and congrats on the motivation to keep going.

We will do this. We will be the biggest losers!!!
    Last edited by ~Leanne~; January 10th, 2008 at 09:50 PM.

On the cranky issue - I had a headache most of yesterday too and got majorly caught up in some group *****ing that was going on at work and when I read your comments this morning I think the lack of carbs might have been a factor because I am drinking most of my water each day and my coffee consumption hasn't changed much.

Leanne - I have done sureslim before too. I found after the initial week I felt great but I was being weighed in every week and had that external motivation. I never got the maintenance stage because they kept pushing me to lose another 1-2kg and they'd give it to me next week. My weight was quite low and so it went up and down slightly each week - lose some this week and gain it back the next. After I stopped going it was too hard not to eat carbs.

Weighed in this morning at 78kg... yippee.. my scales are moving LOL, but not retaking measurements till the 1st of Feb... taht will really be the tell all figures!!!!

Water
    3x 750ml bottle water

Drinks
    1x Coffee - milk no sugar

Breakfast
    1x large banana
    1x peach
    1x nectarine

Snacks
    Handful Cherries

Lunch
    Fried noodles & Sweet & sour fish... naughty girl
    Nectarine

Dinner

Exercise

30min brisk walk
    Last edited by *mitch*; January 11th, 2008 at 10:03 AM.

I think my scales are broken According to them I have lose 6 kilos in a week, which I know I havent, so I am going to wait til tomorrow morning (saturdays will be my TF weigh in day) and try again.

Ray ray i wish my scales were broken lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast