Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Ferguson Weight Loss Chatter #2

Hi,

just wondering if you can do this diet while breastfeeding??

thankx

Nope, sorry rururmummy, gotta wait until you stop b/fing to do TF. You can however eat a normal healthy lower carb, low sugar, low salt diet. For example you could try the following.

Weetbix & milk for Breakfast
    Salad and cold meat sandwich for lunch
    meat/fish/chicken with salad or vegies - not potato, pumpkin, corn, for dinner

Snack on 2 pieces of fruit during the day

Drink 2L or more of water a day.

hi,

yeah i thought so,thanks for the advice wardy girl

bumblebee_01 Guest

I followed a diet recently that is family friendly and time friendly. I bought it off Ebay, and found it actually did work!! I lost a dress size in the month (14-12) and have kept it off, by continuing a few things.

If you want a copy of it, email me at [email protected] and you can have it for free.

Hi there,

Firstly, Well Done to all of you for your weight loss. That is fanrastic!!!!!!

Now I have a question for you girls:

I am wanting to loose 5-7kg. With a baby I am finding it so much harder to find the time to exercise ( i use to swim 3 days/wk pre baby). Also getting her looked after is another thing and I am not willing to put her into a creche.

I know I don't have that much to loose, but it is still soemthing I have to do for myself. i want to be back to the size I was and fit into my prepregnancy clothes again (although most are prob outdated. Good excuse for a newwardrobe )

Anyway, so I was thinking of trying out the TF weightloss program just to help me along a bit.

I know all about the Ketosis etc as I have read up on it, but I would like to know:

Is there only one way to this diet or are there multiple options? ie. Must you replace two meals a day, or can you replace say 1 meal?

Also do you just purchase the things that you want to or is their a minimal amount of products you have to purchase, or is their a package?

Are there foods you are not alowed to eat?

Thanks heaps for your help.

Any of you girls still going with TF...just curious coz i was cleaning out the pantry and found 9 sachets of the shakes. I'm going to put them on eBay, but thought i would check with you girls first. Let me know if any one wants them or if you want any more info ie. price, flavour etc...

hi all
    started TF today and after surviving my first day, i thought i would pop in and see if anyone else is on it at the moment. I am hungry, caffine withdrawn, carb withdrawn, and feel like crap. I have the shakes and a killer headache. But i and so proud that i stuck to it all day and i know that it will only get better.
    anyone got any tips on how to handle the first few weeks and how long the withdrawls go on for.
    i need to lose 3o kg, and have tried so many other diets before and lost very little or none. my body just holds onto the weight bigtime! so hopefully this one works.
    looking forward to chatting to you guys for support

Hi Odette,

I'm no longer doing the program, but i can give you some info if you like.

The first few days are the hardest, and what you are experiencing is completely normal. The reasons for this is because you are changing 'what' you are eating, and your body is working because of it. All your symptoms are due to toxins being released, so make sure you keep up with your water intake and keep drinking your water throughout the day, as this will flush those toxins away. After a few days, you will feel great.

TF didn't work for me, as i got sick of having the shakes, but in the first month or first 5 weeks, i can't quite remember, i lost about 7kg. If you stick to it, you should do well.

This thread is really quiet, and hasn't been used latey, so feel free to jump into the 'general chatter' thread. There are lots of us in there, all doing different programs, and supporting each other. There is also the 'Biggest Loser' comp as well in that thread, which is a good motivation for you.

Good luck on TF and I hope to see you pop into the other thread.

Hi Odette
    As Shan said, the first few days are the hardest as your body re-adjusts to what you're eating. It does get easier. Make sure you do eat all the vegies and your two pieces of fruit.

I lost 15kg before Christmas, stayed put at that weight over Christmas and holidays, (in maintenance mode on the program) then I've just started up again as I'd like to lose at least another 10kg. My hubby has lost 50kg.

thanks Shan and Mystyfying
    glad I will feel better soon
    Woke up with a really bad throat - now I have tonsillitis with really pussy tonsils - I guess my toxins must have been pretty potent!!
    So now as well as going through detox really bad - i can't swallow!!
    but i am sticking to it and thinking positive!!!
    gotta stay focus!!!
    sounds like you guys have got good results - hope i can follow suit
    thanks again
    odette

I'm new to this forum so hello everyone :-)

i see it's been a while since anybody has posted in this thread..hopefully I can bump it up

I've been contemplating on going on this weight loss program for a while now. I've seen some great results form my old boss who lost alot of weight and is looking great. I have unfortunatly lost contact with her so I can't really ask her anything in regards to this diet.

I don't really know that much about it except you have shakes and soups and are able to have regular dinners

Can anybody fill me in just a little bit about what the program consist of and how much it might cost me for a month?

and feedback is appreciated

Hi mish im on my first week so very new to it!

i have a shake for breakfast
    allowed peice of fruit for morning tea
    soup for lunch
    allowed peice of fruit for afternoon tea
    then dinner palm sized peice of meat, allowed vegies

u can have as much diet jelly as u want, as many allowed veiges as u want, u gotta drink 2 litres of water a day or more, u can have diet cordial and caffine free coke!

it cost about 45 dollars a week

i only have had the cream of chicken and roast pumpkin soup and they are really nice,oh and i had the asian curry one but i didnt like that one at all.. my mum is also on TF and she loves them all. i have the chocolate, vanilla, pina colada, mango one! i havent disliked any so far

Thanks for that info Blanchie

I'm going away in November and i'm hoping to lose some weight before then

i've put on quite a bit in the last 3 years, quiting smoking also added that weight on....

I'm not absolutely huge huge..even though i have put on 25kgs...I was 45kg..a bit too think at one stage i think
    but am now 70kg and would like to get back down to at least 55ish (i'm about 4'11) or at least a size 10 again and thought the TF program woudl really help me....i've never done anything like this before..is it hard?

2 litres!!! i'm not used to drinking that much water at all..last time i forced myself ot drink a 800ml Pump water bottle and i was very bloated by the end of the day..
    i work in an office and dont' really get very physical through out the day therfore i don't get very thirsty

hmmm..i really want to try it

$180 month

i have to many financial commitments at the moment to be able to afford that..maybe if i try it for one month and see how I
    go with that??

i have no trouble drinking the water, its just a pain cos im racing to the loo every 5 mins!!

it is pretty expensive

how logn was it before you gusy started to see results..and what is the average weight loss for a month. I suppose it woudl vary from person to person right?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast