Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Ferguson Weight Loss Chatter #2

i weigh in tomorrow, my mum lost 4 kilos in four days she started last week & she weighs in tomorrow too so will let u know how we go

Is the $45/wk, $180/mth the price for the full program?
    can you just buy the shakes and dou your own soup etc?

Is there a website I should look up - I think I will have to anyway cos we don't have one of the Pharmacys that sell it anywhere near us.

so if somebody knows or can PM me the info that would be great. I am getting the exercise part under control, its the diet/water part I need to get happening!

please do *Blanchie*. I'm very curious ot know..but 4kgs in 4 days is excellent

is this diet unhealthy though considering it's mainly shakes and soups?

i lost 3.2 kilos in four days!! very happy

it says in the book that its really safe and doctors recommend it all the time!

That's excellent Blanche!
    I'm starting next weekend, once I get paid and can afford to buy it. I just discovered that there the chemist near my work sell it there, yay! Here I was thinking I'd have to order it online when its just around the corner

wow...thats' excellent..congrats Blanchie...

i was looking at my budget and I probably wont' be able to start this diet until at least september-october..just too much on..but i figured at least i'll be able to drop a couple of kilos beofre i go away in November..better than none at all

any suggestions/recommendation of flavours of shakes/soups to select or avoid? are there any that are particularly nice or otherwise?

Thanks. the vanilla was the one I was probably going to get the most of, I am not too adventurous when it comes to things like that. I guess the best things to do is get one or 2 of the ones I think I'll like and see how it goes.

well todays the day. I am going to go to the pharmacy at lunch time
    Wish me luck. Am thinking I will stick with the blackmores supplements that I have already and not swap to the 'Simply' ones.

Does anyone use the Simply Fibre? I have hear mixed reviews....

Thanks! Well its day 5, 2 days till my first weigh in.
    According to my scales I've lost 6 kilos, which can't be right surely? - unless a lot was fluid retention - I had not been drinking more than maybe 1 glass per day water til this week, but loads of coffee, so that could be it.
    Either way I hope when I weigh in on Friday there is some sort of a loss

I am loving the shakes so far..I had the chocolate one hot, yum, and the strawberry, banana and vanilla are my other faves along with the curry soup. mmmmmmmmmmm.

ETA: 4.8kg loss at my week 1 weigh in on the official scales. hooray
    Last edited by Pandora; July 23rd, 2007 at 11:16 AM.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Okay I am finally joining you!!! I have ordered it this morning and I am giving it a try... so I will get into it right away. Will miss my cuppas but thats okay, have to get decaffinated now
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

yay!
    Come on Blanchie where are you, there can be 3 of us now!

Goodluck Kelly

Ive been bad...lol havent been sticking to it need to get bak into it asap!!!

I do mine like this, shake as normal but with 150ml water, then microwave on high for 1 minute, then top up with boiling water to taste.
    The chocolate was great, and the mocha was even better.

I am going to sus out whether we can have dandelion tea or not, that can be my coffee replacement

nope haven't tried that one...
    oh and the microwave i use is 1000w, some people have zapped it for longer with lower powered m/w

have you made the cookies?

Its so hard cooking on TF. I made your banana choc chip mini muffins for Milo last night, Ive never made anything like that without eating any of the mixture before!

Thats good.
    I might give them a go on the weekend!
    I have tried some of the recipies on the site, but there is so much food! It must be all the vegies, honestly I didn't think I was going to make it through the entire meal!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

YAY! You can have up to three cups of tea, I was desperate and emailed them. They said there is not as much caffeine in it so its ok
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast